Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
Daily Media Roundup
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
SOMALIAMERICAN PEACE DEVELOPMENT
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Cardinale Stella: su L'Osservatore Romano, nuova “Ratio” per la ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa December 8, 2016Cardinale Stella: su L'Osservatore Romano, nuova “Ratio” per la ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaLa formazione dei sacerdoti deve essere “rilanciata, rinnovata e rimessa al centro”. Questo, sottolinea il cardinale Beniamino Stella a L'Osservatore Romano, è.altro »
- L'Osservatore Romano sintetizza le difficoltà future, troppe divisioni ... - Il Messaggero December 5, 2016Il MessaggeroL'Osservatore Romano sintetizza le difficoltà future, troppe divisioni ...Il MessaggeroCittà del Vaticano Divisioni, diffidenze, lontananze. Il post referendum mostra tutte le difficoltà presenti sul terreno. Rimettere a posto le tessere necessarie a costruire un sentiero comune non sarà una impresa semplice. L'Osservatore Romano non . […]
- Osservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi" - Adnkronos - Adnkronos December 5, 2016AdnkronosOsservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi" - AdnkronosAdnkronos"Il capo del governo aveva legato le sorti dell'esecutivo e il suo personale percorso politico a questa consultazione. Con coerenza ha tratto le conseguenze di ...altro »
- Osservatore Romano: “Renzi coerente nel dimettersi” - SiciliaInformazioni.com December 5, 2016SiciliaInformazioni.comOsservatore Romano: “Renzi coerente nel dimettersi”SiciliaInformazioni.com“Il capo del governo aveva legato le sorti dell'esecutivo e il suo personale percorso politico a questa consultazione. Con coerenza ha tratto le conseguenze di una sconfitta forse inattesa nella sua dimensione”. E' quanto sottolinea l'Osservatore . […]
- Scorsese a Osservatore Romano su Silence - ANSA.it November 30, 2016ANSA.itScorsese a Osservatore Romano su SilenceANSA.it(ANSA) - CITTA' DEL VATICANO, 30 NOV - "Per un newyorkese trapiantato come me il silenzio è merce rara", dice Martin Scorsese parlando all'Osservatore Romano di 'Silence' il suo film ambientato nel Giappone degli shogun Tokugawa e delle loro ...Silence, Papa Francesco e l […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: in prima pagina "l'Apocalisse climatica ... - Meteo Web December 2, 2016Meteo WebL'Osservatore Romano: in prima pagina "l'Apocalisse climatica ...Meteo WebL'Osservatore Romano apre in prima pagina con titolo “Apocalisse climatica“. “Il mondo – scrive il quotidiano della Santa Sede – è sull'orlo di un'apocalisse ...altro »
- Bagnasco: 'E' l'ora di camminare insieme'. L'Osservatore Romano ... - ilgiornaleditalia December 5, 2016ilgiornaleditaliaBagnasco: 'E' l'ora di camminare insieme'. L'Osservatore Romano ...ilgiornaleditaliaL'Osservatore Romano, che nell'edizione appena andata in edicola nel pomeriggio di lunedì dedica al voto referendario il titolo di apertura "Renzi al Quirinale per presentare le dimissioni", scrive tra l'altro […]
- “Valdinievole e non Terni”: Vezzosi critica lo studio dell'Osservatore ... - gonews November 28, 2016gonews“Valdinievole e non Terni”: Vezzosi critica lo studio dell'Osservatore ...gonewsCosì, il leonardista e direttore del Museo Ideale 'Leonardo' di Vinci, Alessandro Vezzosi richiama l'attenzione su un articolo pubblicato ieri, 27 novembre, sull'Osservatore Romano in cui si avvalora un nuovo studio dello storico dell'arte Luca […]
- Osservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi" - iL Meteo December 5, 2016Osservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi"iL MeteoOsservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi". "Tenuto conto anche della complessità della materia sulla quale si richiedeva il parere degli italiani, è opinione condivisa che il voto sia diventato fatalmente un giudizio sull'operato del capo del ...
- La Congregazione per il Clero: i preti siano leali, mai ipocriti e con il ... - La Stampa December 7, 2016La StampaLa Congregazione per il Clero: i preti siano leali, mai ipocriti e con il ...La StampaLeali, per nulla rigidi, mai ipocriti e con il «senso del bello». È l'identikit del prete doc come viene tratteggiato nel nuovo documento sulla vocazione presbiteriale ...Santa Sede: promulgato “Il dono della vocazione presbiterale” per la ...Servizio Informaz […]
- Cardinale Stella: su L'Osservatore Romano, nuova “Ratio” per la ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa December 8, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SunPower Shuts Plant, Cuts Jobs 25 Percent to Survive Solar Slump December 9, 2016SunPower Corp. is following through with a planned restructuring effort that will reduce its workforce by 25 percent to cut costs after solar prices plunged in an oversupplied market.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- US Wind Seeks Maryland Approval for 750-MW Offshore project December 9, 2016U.S. Wind Inc. applied Nov. 30 to the Maryland Public Service Commission for approval to develop a 750-MW wind farm project off the coast of Maryland, and is also seeking offshore renewable energy credits (ORECs) for approximately 248 MW of the project.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- Trump's EPA pick may struggle to dismantle Obama's environmental legacy December 9, 2016WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick to head the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, has fought President Barack Obama’s measures to curb climate change at every turn as attorney general of Oklahoma. Now he is hoping to take apart Obama's environmental legacy from the inside out, a task that could prove tougher than it sounds. […]GreenNews
- Iraq: Iraq Situation: Flash Update - 8 December 2016 December 9, 2016Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees Country: Iraq, Syrian Arab Republic KEY FIGURES 82,698 People displaced from Mosul and surrounding areas since the military offensive began on 17 October 11,811 UNHCR[...]AidNews
- South Africa: Investigating Unit to Probe District Municipalities, Provincial Department December 9, 2016[SAnews.gov.za] Pretoria -President Jacob Zuma has signed proclamations authorising the Special Investigating Unit (SIU) to investigate certain matters in respect of the affairs of two district municipalities and a provincial department.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the[...]AidNews
- Congo-Kinshasa: Last Minute Talks Hope to Avert Political Crisis December 9, 2016[VOA] The Catholic Church is hosting last-minute negotiations in the Democratic Republic of Congo in hopes a crisis can be avoided when President Joseph Kabila's second term ends December 19.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Better Life Alliance in Zambia: Climate change mitigation as a co-benefit of improved landscape, agroforestry, soil, and fertilizer management December 9, 2016Established in 2011, BLA was a 4-year project funded by the Feed the Future (FTF) initiative and implemented by Community Markets for Conservation Ltd. (COMACO) in the Luangwa valley in the Eastern Province of Zambia (Figure 1). BLA aimed to achieve poverty reduction, sustainable land management, and improved conservation by linking smallholder farmers to ma […]AidNews
- The Morning Vertical, December 9, 2016 December 9, 2016Your daily roundup.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- South Africa: I Have Received Threats, Former SABC Boss Tells MPs December 9, 2016[News24Wire] Former SABC CEO Lulama Mokhobo received threats before giving testimony at Parliament's ad hoc committee looking into the public broadcaster's board, she has said.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Iraq: Freezing Temperatures in IDP Camps: UN Women Iraq Distributes High Thermal Blankets and Necessity Kits to Women and Girls in two camps Near Eastern Mosul December 9, 2016Source: UN Women Country: Iraq 7th December, 2016, The UN Women Iraq team went on mission near eastern Mosul this week to distribute 3,000 high thermal blankets to women and girls in two camps. Women and girls have mentioned freezing temperatures at night in the camps. UN Women has also distributed necessity kits for 20,000 individuals containing socks, soap […]AidNews
- Kenya: Widows Use Mobile Money to Escape Poverty December 9, 2016[Thomson Reuters Foundation] Nairobi -Impact most dramatic among those who used M-Pesa, a text message-based mobile payment system[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Shifting food consumption to mitigate climate change is critical to fulfilling the Paris Agreement, but how? December 9, 2016Most attention to climate change mitigation in the agriculture sector has focused on technical and policy options for changing production rather than consumption. Yet significant opportunities for mitigation exist in shifting food consumption patterns. In many cases these options could also improve health, food security and other environmental outcomes.Measu […]AidNews
- Nigeria: Caring for patients without clean water and sanitation in Nigeria December 9, 2016Source: WaterAid Country: Nigeria Imagine a doctor’s surgery with gallons of water lined up in jerry cans, purchased because the taps are dry. Lab technicians washing out excrement samples in hand basins without running water. As many as 40 patients a day with only one fetid, backed-up toilet in which to relieve themselves. Nigeria boasts the fastest-growing […]AidNews
- The System of Rice Intensification (SRI): revisiting agronomy for a changing climate December 9, 2016By modifying management of rice plants, soil, water and nutrients to improve growth environments, farmers can get higher-yielding, more vigorous and resilient plants nurtured by larger root systems and greater diversity/abundance of beneficial soil organisms. More productive phenotypes from available genotypes enhance farmers’ income and security while reduc […]AidNews
- Greece: UNHCR Statement on living conditions in Greece & reaching the 20,000 mark in its accommodation scheme for asylum-seekers December 9, 2016Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees Country: Greece, World With the onset of winter, improving living conditions for asylum-seekers and migrants continues to be the number one priority for humanitarian actors in Greece. It is also still a major challenge. People living in tents out in the open have been moved to alternative accommodation and UNHCR’s[.. […]AidNews
- Nigeria: House of Reps Want Speedier Appointments of Ministers and Commissioners December 9, 2016[Guardian] Abuja -The House of Representatives is seeking to compel the president and governors to nominate their ministers and commissioners within 30 days of being sworn in.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Gender differences in climate change perception and adaptation strategies: A case study on three provinces in Vietnam's Mekong River Delta December 9, 2016This brief summarizes the findings of a project output for the Policy Information and Response Platform on Climate Change and Rice in ASEAN and its Member Countries (PIRCCA), being implemented by the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). The report focuses on theresults of the survey conducted in the first half of 2015 on climate change perception an […]AidNews
- Guinea: Guinée : des instructeurs de l’École de gendarmerie formés au respect des droits humains December 9, 2016Source: International Federation of Red Cross And Red Crescent Societies Country: Guinea Un atelier de formation des instructeurs des écoles de la gendarmerie nationale de Guinée sur les principes humanitaires et les standards internationaux en matière d’application de la loi a réuni 25 participants du 29 novembre au 1er décembre 2016, à l’École nationale de […]AidNews
- Ukraine: OSCE presents a new methodological tool for teaching human rights at schools in Ukraine December 9, 2016Source: Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe Country: Ukraine An OSCE-supported Human Rights Calendar was presented at Ukraine’s Ministry of Education and Science during the joint OSCE-Council of Europe event on 9 December 2016 in Kyiv. Developed by a multi-stakeholder working group, convened by the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine, the[. […]AidNews
- First tree planted in the Future Forest December 9, 2016Beccy Speight and Gabriel Hemery plant the first tree, a Wild Pear, in the Future Forest This week Woodland Trust Chief Executive Beccy Speight visited Sylva Foundation to discuss the various collaborative projects running with Sylva[...]NonProfitBlogs
- SunPower Shuts Plant, Cuts Jobs 25 Percent to Survive Solar Slump December 9, 2016
- Judge to Hold Hearing on Stopping Wisconsin Recount December 9, 2016A federal judge is set to consider halting Wisconsin's presidential recount. Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton by more than 22,000 votes in the state. Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein requested the recount to determine if election machines were hacked. Two pro-Trump groups, the Great America PAC and the Stop Hillary PAC, filed a feder […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Report: More Than 1,000 Russian Athletes Benefited from Doping Conspiracy December 9, 2016More than 1,000 Russian athletes competing in summer, winter and paralympic sport were involved in or benefited from an institutional conspiracy to conceal positive doping tests, a WADA report said on Friday. The second part of a report by Canadian sports lawyer Richard McLaren provided more details of an elaborate state-sponsored doping scheme operated by R […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- China Charges Lawyer Treason After Recent Disappearance December 9, 2016China is showing no sign of easing its crackdown on the nation’s rights defenders. Earlier this week, rights lawyer Li Heping was officially indicted, and the whereabouts of three other rights activists, including public interest lawyer Jiang Tianyong, are unknown more than two weeks after they disappeared. Li’s wife, Wang Qianling, learned of her husband’s […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Joyce Huang)
- Dutch Court: Populist Lawmaker Wilders Guilty of Hate Speech December 9, 2016A Dutch court has convicted anti-Islam lawmaker Geert Wilders of hate speech, a ruling that he branded a politically motivated “charade'' and a "big loss for freedom of speech.” Presiding Judge Hendrik Steenhuis said Friday the court would not impose a sentence because the conviction was punishment enough for a democratically elected lawmake […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Police: Gunbattle in Kashmir Ends; 2 Suspected Rebels Killed December 9, 2016A 42-hour gunbattle ended in Indian-controlled Kashmir on Friday after two suspected rebels were killed in the fighting, which triggered massive anti-India protests in the disputed region. A police officer said soldiers recovered the bodies of the two suspected militants from the debris of a destroyed house in southern Arwani village. The officer, speaking o […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Report: Cairo Blast Kills 6 Police Officers, Injures 3 December 9, 2016Egypt's state-run news agency says an explosion in Cairo has killed six police and wounded another three. MENA says the explosion took place early Friday on Pyramids road, the main avenue leading from the city center out to the Giza pyramids. It says the blast targeted security forces, without elaborating on what caused the explosion. Reuters reported t […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- When Neo-Nazis Have Doubts, There’s a Way Out December 9, 2016Felix Benneckenstein was a rising star on Germany’s far-right scene, a young songwriter whose rousing guitar anthems made white nationalism sound romantic and rebellious. But when fellow neo-Nazis attacked a friend, Benneckenstein found the doubts he’d ignored for years coming to the surface. “It was a rude awakening,” he recalled. “You have an idea of what […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Japan Doubles Cost Estimate for Fukushima Cleanup December 9, 2016A cost estimate to clean up Japan's wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant has doubled to nearly 22 trillion yen ($190 billion), with decommissioning costs expected to continue to rise, according to a government panel Friday. The estimate raises the decommissioning part of the total costs to 8 trillion yen ($70 billion) from the current 2 trillion ($17.5 bill […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Strained US-Philippine Ties Show Signs of Improvement December 9, 2016Relations between the United States and one of its oldest allies, the Philippines, show signs of returning to normal after a crisis in September when the president in Manila demanded Washington withdraw military support and talked of a deeper break in ties with the superpower. U.S. President-elect Donald Trump congratulated Philippine President Rodrigo Duter […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Ralph Jennings)
- Trump Campaign Spent Less Than Clinton December 9, 2016U.S. President-elect Donald Trump put $66 million of his own money into the presidential campaign, according to disclosures filed Thursday night. Federal Election Commission reports say that in the final days of the campaign, Trump spent $94 million dollars, while his opponent, Hillary Clinton - who had a larger campaign fund than Trump - spent $132 million […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Carter Makes Unannounced Visit to Afghanistan December 9, 2016U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter arrived in Afghanistan Friday for a holiday season visit to thank American troops for their service to the nation. Carter is scheduled to receive an update on NATO and U.S. efforts to support Afghan security forces and meet with senior Afghan officials, including President Ashraf Ghani. In addition to several engagements wit […]firstname.lastname@example.org (VOA News)
- South Korea Parliament Votes to Impeach Park December 9, 2016The South Korean National Assembly has voted to impeach President Park Geun-hye. With 234 of the parliament's 300 members voting Friday for impeachment, the measure gained more than the two-thirds majority support needed. The stunning and sudden collapse of Park’s presidency was caused by recent allegations that a multi-million dollar influence peddling […]email@example.com (Brian Padden)
- Khan Academy Providing Free Online Education to People Worldwide December 9, 2016The Khan Lab School, founded by Salman Khan, is an experimental school in Silicon Valley, California, that disrupts the conventional educational model. His Khan Academy, which offers free online education to anyone, anywhere, is reaching out to tens of millions of learners through its online lectures. VOA reporter Saqib Ul Islam visited Khan to find out more […]
- India Hopes Currency Shortages Will Drive Transition to Cashless Economy December 9, 2016Hundreds of customers who come to pick up popular local savories at Satnam Singh’s shop in a bustling market in New Delhi used to hand out cash for their purchases, usually amounting to $2 to $5. But his sales plunged after massive currency shortages hit India following last month’s ban on high value denomination notes. Realizing that people did not have cas […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Anjana Pasricha)
- Old School Approach to Building the Future Workforce December 9, 2016Automation and some trade deals have cost the United States millions of manufacturing jobs, leaving many people unemployed. Meanwhile, U.S. companies can't find people with technical skills for jobs that pay well. As VOA's Jim Randle reports, one U.S. firm is using apprenticeships to build a high-tech workforce.
- Solar Power is Increasingly Cheap and on the Rise Around the World December 9, 2016This week, Google announced it will be run entirely on renewable energy by 2017. And the amount of solar power being harnessed is rising exponentially. Just a few months ago, India opened one of the largest solar farms in the world to take advantage of this increasingly cheap, plentiful power. VOA's Kevin Enochs reports.
- Nano-Spiked Silly Putty Makes Powerful Sensors December 9, 2016Scientists have created pressure detectors so sensitive, they respond to the footsteps of a spider. This advance combines the latest in nanotechnology with a decades-old children's toy. VOA's Steve Baragona has more.
- Who is Labor Secretary Nominee Andrew Puzder? December 9, 2016Andrew Puzder, President-elect Donald Trump’s choice as labor secretary is a wealthy businessman and elite donor to Trump’s campaign. Puzder, 66, is the head of CKE Restaurants Holdings, the parent company of Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s and other chains. In 2010, he published a book called Job Creation: How it Really Works and Why Government Doesn’t Understand It. […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Experimental Silicon Valley School Abolishes Grade Levels December 9, 2016Employing a startup style, Khan Lab School brings back one-room concept to teach young students Silicon Valley, known for its innovative tech companies and startups, also is the birthplace of an experimental school that is disrupting the traditional concept of education. Twelve-year-old Mishal Junaid loves the unconventional methods of this Khan Lab School. […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Elizabeth Lee)
- 'Jackie' Offers Fictional But Personal Look at an American First Lady December 9, 2016In his psychological drama, Jackie, Chilean filmmaker Pablo Larrain paints an impressionistic portrait of First Lady Jackie Kennedy during the first days after her husband’s assassination on November 22, 1963. The film relies on anecdotal stories, newspaper clippings and archival footage and it is a cinematic attempt to peel off Jackie’s complex personality […]email@example.com (Penelope Poulou)
- Judge to Hold Hearing on Stopping Wisconsin Recount December 9, 2016
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- antitribalismPuntland Wax Yar Baa Kaga Harsan In Ay Safiiro Magacawdaan, Ha Sheegtaan In Ay Go’een, Waan Ugu Samr
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State?? (2)
- Wasiirka koowaad ee Soomaaliya oo 2 maalin ku qarash gareeyey 80 Kun USD Muqdisho to Naroobi xili Ciidamada Xooga baahi darteed isku xabadeynayaan Maxaase kala socotaa qarashka ka soo xarooda Dekada weyn iyo Eraboorka Adan Cade (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (526)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Xaas madaxweyne oo lagu haysto fargashi 1.4 milyan oo doolar December 9, 2016Mid ka mid ah jaraa'idka ka soo baxa dalka Zimbabwe oo lagu magacaabo Independent ayaa boggiisa hore saaka ku soo daabacay sheeko ku saabsan in dacwad lala tiigsaday xaaska madaxweyne Rubart Mugabe ka dib markii laga war helay inay dalbatay fargashi qiimihiisu gaarayo 1.4 milyan oo doolar.
- Doorashada Soomaaliya oo mar kale dib loo dhigay December 8, 2016Shirka madasha hoggaanka qaranka oo socday laba maalmood ayaa lagu soo gabagabeeyay magaalada Muqdisho.
- Nin dhibaato kala kulmay in uu baasaboor qaato indho yaryaridiisa awgeed December 9, 2016Nin New Zealand u dhashay balse asal ahaan ka soo jeeda Aasiya ayay dhibaato qabsatay ka dib markii qalabkii baasaboorka samaynayay uu aqbali waayay sawirkiisa sababtuna ay ahayd qaabka ay u samaysan yihiin indhihiisa.
- Kooxda Dawladda Islaamka oo laga laayay 50,000 oo askari December 9, 2016Ugu yaraan 50,000 oo ka mid ah malayshiyo ka tirsan kooxda isku magacawda Dawladda Islaamka ayaa la dilay tan iyo markii xulafada uu Maraykanku hogaaminayo ay weerarada ka billaabeen Ciraaq iyo Suuriya.
- UNICEF: 25% caruurta aduunka ayaa ku nool xaaladdo qalafsan December 9, 2016Hay’adda dhalaanka Qaramadda Midoobay ayaa sheegtay in afar marka loo qaybiyo meel ahaan dadka da’ada yar ee aduunka ay ku nool yihiin wadammo ay la dageen colaad, rabshaddo iyo masiibooyin dabiici ah.
- Madaxwaynaha Kuuriyada Koonfureed oo xilka laga xayuubiyay December 9, 2016Xildhibaanada Koonfurta Kuuriya ayaa xilkii ka xayuubiyay madaxwayne Park Geun-hye oo jahwareer badan uu haystay.
- Milateriga Suuriya oo hakad geliyay howlgalka Xalab December 9, 2016Ruushka ayaa sheegay in milateriga Suuriya u hakad geliyay dhamaan hawlahiisa ka dhanka ah falaagada mucaaradka ee bariga magaaladda Xalab si fursad loo siiyo in dadka ay magaalada isaga qaxaan
- England: Dadka jira 50 ilaa 70 ayaa lagula talinayaa inay u fiican tahay inay shaqeeyaan December 8, 2016Dadka da'dooda u dhaxaysa 50 ilaa 70 ayaa lagula inay caafimaadkooda u fiican tahay inay shaqeeyaan, sida ay sheegtay sarkaal sare ee caafimaadka England.
- Mucaaradka Faransiiska: Soogalootiga yaan waxbarasho bilaash ah la siinin December 8, 2016Hogaamiyaha xisbiga garab-fog ee dalka Faransiiska, Marine Le Pen ayaa ku baaqday in la soo afjaro waxbarashada bilaashka ah ee la siiyo caruurta ay dhaleen dadka sida sharci darrada ah ku gala dalka Faransiiska.
- Xildhibaanaddii u horaysay ee Soomaali Maraykan ah oo loo hanjabay December 8, 2016Gabadhii u horaysay ee Soomaali ah ee xildhibaanad ka noqota dalka Maraykanka ayaa sheegtay in lagula kacay hanjabaad iyo fal nacayb ah oo Islaamnimada ka dhan ah.
- Britain oo iska fogaysay eeddii uu wasiirkeedu Sacuudiga u jeediyay December 8, 2016Xafiiska Ra'iisul wasaaraha Britain ee Downing Street ayaa sheegay in dawladdu aysan la qabin fikirka wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee ku aadan Sacuudi Carabiya.
- Iceland: Waxay ugu horaysaa sinaanta ragga iyo dumarka ' laakiin wax badan ayaa dhiman' December 8, 2016Iceland ayaa noqotay waddan tusaale u noqda sinaanta ragga iyo dumarka laakiin dumarka ayaa sheegay in wax badan dhiman yihiin in la qabto.
- Hindiya oo sharci darro ku tilmaantay in dumarka seddax jeer la dalaaqo December 8, 2016Maxkamad ku taalla waqooyiga Hindiya ayaa xukuntay in qaanuunka dalkaas aysan waafaqsanayn, dhaqanka Muslimka ee ah in ay ragu ay haweenka dhalaaqi karaan saddex jeer.
- Mucaaradka ku go’doonsan Xalab oo xabad joojin dalbaday December 8, 2016Falaagada mucaaradka suuriya ee ku go'doonsan bariga magaalada xalab muddo shan maalmod ayaa codsaday in xabad joojin la sameeyo si dadka shacabka ah iyo kuwa daawaca ahba loo daad gureeyo.
- Britain oo eedeysay Sacuudiga December 8, 2016Xoghayaha arrimaha dibadda Britain Boris Johson ayaa dowladda Sacuudiga ku eedeeyey colaadda ay ku lug leedahay ee dalka Yemen.
- Dood cilmiyeed dhinaca dumarka Soomaalida oo lagu qabtay safaarada Maraykanka December 7, 2016Dunida waxaa ka socda ololaha ka dhanka ah xadgudubyada lagula kaco dumarka ee lix iyo tobanka maalmood, kaasoo dadka lagu wacyi galiyo in la joojiyo dhamaan noocyada xadgudubka ee loo gaysto haweenka.
- 100 dumar: Farxiyo Cabdi waxay caawisaa dhallinta aan waxbaran December 7, 2016Taxana boqol dumar ah oo aan ku eegno dumarka u adeega bulshada, waxaan maanta ku eegeynaa Farxiyo Cabdi oo caawisa dhallinyarada iskuulka ka hartay ee shaqo la'aanta ah.
- Maanta waxaa lagu wadaa in Muqdisho ay ku kulmaan madaxda madasha wadatashiga. Shirkan wa December 7, 2016Maanta waxaa lagu wadaa in Muqdisho ay ku kulmaan madaxda madasha wadatashiga. Shirkan waxaa la saadaalinayaa in diiradda lagu saari doono geeddi socodka qorshaha doorashooyinka Soomaaliya oo dhowr goor dib u dhac uu ku yimid.
- Gurmad loo samaynayo abaaraha Puntland December 6, 2016Guddiga gurmadka abaaraha ka jira gobolada Puntland ayaa sheegay in haddii sida xaaladdu u xun tahay ay ku sii socoto oo aan roobab la helin dhowrka todobaad ee soo socda, meelaha qaar aysan jiri doonin xoolo la dhaqdo.
- Doorshooyinka xubnaha baarlamaanka ee maamulka Koonfur Galbeed oo dhamaaday December 6, 2016Magaalada Baydhabo waxaa xalay lagu soo gabagabeeyay doorashada xubnaha baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ka soo galaya deegaanada maamulka Koonfur Galbeed, kuwaas oo tiro ahaan gaaraya 69 xildhibaan.
- Xaas madaxweyne oo lagu haysto fargashi 1.4 milyan oo doolar December 9, 2016
- Caritas di Roma, 123 profughi accolti nelle parrocchie - Avvenire - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Papa: Nella tragica realtà dei migranti rivediamo quella del bambino ... - Avvenire.it December 9, 2016
- Esce in un volumetto l'intervista del Papa a Avvenire - Avvenire.it December 7, 2016
- Fisco, bonus e previdenza: ecco la nuova legge di bilancio 2017 - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- "I migranti? Per i piccoli Comuni sono un'opportunità" - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Trovata morta la ragazza cinese scomparsa lunedì - Avvenire.it December 9, 2016
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- XAL-JACBURKA XULITAANKA BAARLAMAANKA 2016 IYO HABKA DOORASHOOYINKA
- AqoonYahanow Ma Waxaad Qeyb ka Tahay Mushkiladda
- QABYAALADDIID: GABAY
- Aynu Aasno Qabyaalada
- Anti – Tribalism Movement – Return to Somalia.
- Sharta Cabdiwali Shalay ayeey jirtay!! (Bal arag taariikhdiisii hore)
- Somalia activist Safia Abdi Haase gets Norway medal
- Safia oo socdaal ugu jirta ka hadlida gudniinka iwm.
- Somalia: Amisom Withdrawal From Somalia Delayed - AllAfrica.com December 9, 2016Somalia: Amisom Withdrawal From Somalia DelayedAllAfrica.comAfrican leaders are facing a dilemma over plans to start withdrawing peacekeepers from Somalia by October 2018, because there is no guarantee that the country will have been pacified by then. The drawdown, to be completed in 2020, is high on the agenda ...altro »
- EU contributes €1 million EUR to IMF Somalia Trust Fund - ReliefWeb December 9, 2016EU contributes €1 million EUR to IMF Somalia Trust FundReliefWebNairobi, 9 December 2017 – The EU has contributed €1 million EUR to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Somalia Trust Fund as part of its long-standing commitment to support economic governance and capacity development in Somalia. The EU support ...altro »
- A look at the unraveling and the reclaiming of Somalia - Minnesota Public Radio News December 8, 2016Minnesota Public Radio NewsA look at the unraveling and the reclaiming of SomaliaMinnesota Public Radio NewsNur is at the center of a new book, "The Mayor of Mogadishu," that looks at the unraveling of Somalia, and the efforts to reclaim it. BBC foreign correspondent Andrew Harding uses Nur's story to paint a picture of the loss and redemption […]
- Somalia: Presidential Election Postponed for Fourth Time - AllAfrica.com December 9, 2016Times LIVESomalia: Presidential Election Postponed for Fourth TimeAllAfrica.comAfter in-depth talks, the east African country's top leaders have released a joint communiqué on the upcoming presidential and ongoing parliamentary elections. According to the communiqué, Somalia's presidential elections scheduled for 15 December have ...Somalia sets ye […]
- Somalia to Usher in Most Diversed Parliament in History. - AllAfrica.com December 9, 2016Somalia to Usher in Most Diversed Parliament in History.AllAfrica.comA close ally of President Hassan Sheikh he is a political figure that has been around since 2012 when he was nominated in to the Federal Parliament of Somalia and his political experience includes a portfolio as Minister of Justice in 2014 where he ...
- Uganda Sends 2745 Troops to Somalia - AllAfrica.com December 9, 2016Uganda Sends 2745 Troops to SomaliaAllAfrica.comThe Uganda People's Defense Forces (UPDF) has commissioned 2,745 new soldiers to Somalia to replace an equal number of fighters who have been recalled from the battlefield after serving for one year. The first batch of 80 soldiers left Entebbe Airport ...altro »
- Somali Islamic scholars pledge support for immunization - ReliefWeb December 8, 2016Somali Islamic scholars pledge support for immunizationReliefWebA National Islamic Advisory Group has been established in Somalia to support polio eradication and routine immunization. Somali Islamic scholars held a two day meeting in December to discuss the state of polio eradication and how to protect Somali ...
- The Rise and Fall of the Somali State - STRATFOR December 8, 2016STRATFORThe Rise and Fall of the Somali StateSTRATFORSomalia is often perceived as the quintessential failed state, perpetually ripped apart by internal conflict and competing clan structures, but this has not always been the case. Before its civil war, which has been raging for almost three decades ...Castro's troubled legacy in the Horn of Africa: her […]
- Somalia: Seven Militants Killed in First Military Clash With ISIS-Aligned Forces - Newsweek December 5, 2016NewsweekSomalia: Seven Militants Killed in First Military Clash With ISIS-Aligned ForcesNewsweekThe governor of Bari, a region in the semi-autonomous Puntland state in northeastern Somalia, told Voice of America's (VOA) Somali service that Puntland security forces had killed seven militants after encountering a landmine laid by the group, which ...Somal […]
- UPDF sends 2700 new troops to Somalia - Horseed Media December 8, 2016Horseed MediaUPDF sends 2700 new troops to SomaliaHorseed MediaUganda sent 2745 new troops in the latest deployment to the volatile Somalia ahead of the presidential elections. The new troops deployed under Uganda Battle Group 20 will be charged with ensuring security during the presidential elections which have ...
- Somalia: Amisom Withdrawal From Somalia Delayed - AllAfrica.com December 9, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Israel to hold bodies of Hamas terrorists, return other bodies December 9, 2016Security cabinet decides to return bodies of all Arab terrorists - except for those affiliated with Hamas.
- Shooting attacks foiled in Jerusalem December 9, 2016Eight Arabs from eastern Jerusalem arrested while planning series of terror attacks in the capital.
- Senate approves missile defense aid for Israel December 8, 2016Senate passes defense policy bill which includes more than $600 million for missile defense cooperation with Israel.
- Liberman: Israel stopped Hezbollah from getting chemical weapons December 8, 2016Defense Minister says Israel has acted to prevent the smuggling of Syrian chemical weapons to Hezbollah.
- Police block terrorist gathering in Jerusalem December 8, 2016Convention organized by PFLP in capital shut down.
- Haredi youths train for all-haredi paratroopers unit December 8, 201645 haredi youths participated this week in a preparatory program for the "Haredim Tzanhanim" (Hetz) unit, an all-haredi paratroopers unit.
- Watch: First Israeli F-35 refuels on its way to Israel December 8, 2016IDF prepares to receive its first F-35 stealth fighter next week.
- Shin Bet busts terror ring that planned kidnapping December 8, 2016It has been cleared for publication that forces have arrested a Hamas ring which worked to carry out a kidnapping as a bargaining chip.
- Police train for Amona evacuation at Negev army base December 8, 2016Hundreds of police are training for Amona evacuation at Negev IDF training base normally used for anti-terror Arab village operations.
- Liberman: Defense establishment faces 'legal war of attrition' December 8, 2016Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman(Yisrael Beiteinu) says defense establishment dealing with 260 High Court petitions in Judea and Samaria .
- Israel to hold bodies of Hamas terrorists, return other bodies December 9, 2016
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016The Kenyan government has postponed its closure of the Dadaab refugee camp by six months, but the reprieve does not reverse its ultimate decision to send home 261,000 Somali refugees, despite the loud protest by human rights groups. The international community appears to have given up on a search for an alternative to closing Dadaab, even though the mass ret […]annapm
- Let’s not wait another two years to act on the refugee crisis September 14, 2016No one chooses to flee their home. I fled my country, Somalia, at a young age and ended up in one of Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camps where I spent many years. It was never our choice to leave and I would like nothing more than to return home. As world leaders gather at the UN General Assembly next week to address refugee and migration crises around the world, […]kristy
- How Kenya’s al-Shabab amnesty is a loaded gun August 31, 2016Musa Rashid had fought for a year with the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab until, disillusioned, he returned home to Kenya. Part of the lure was a government amnesty for those who renounced violence, and the promise of support to settle back into his Majengo neighbourhood, a low-income suburb of the capital, Nairobi. Rashid, 40, saw it as a chance to restart […]andrew
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s carpenter July 21, 2016What does a terrorist look like? No such archetype exists of course, but you certainly wouldn’t figure somebody like Mohammed Abdi*. Yet the slight, middle-aged man with a neatly trimmed beard was until 18 months ago a member of the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab – albeit in its finance department. He joined willingly. The former shopkeeper heard a sermon […]andrew
- Why Somaliland now needs international recognition July 19, 2016In mid-April a boat capsized crossing the Mediterranean killing up to 500 migrants, a large proportion of whom most international media reported as being Somali. But in Hargeisa, the capital of Somaliland, local media noted how many who died were actually Somalilanders. Since 1991, and its proclamation of independence following a civil war that resulted in a […]obi
- Fighting hunger to fight hunger June 27, 2016In the middle of a blistering June afternoon on the busy docks of the Port of Djibouti, Aouleed crouches down on his haunches in the shade of a lorry, arms outstretched resting on his knees; his head, wrapped in a wet rag, lolling. He hasn’t had anything to drink or eat since the sun rose around 6 a.m. Ramadan, which began on 6 June with the sighting of the […]obi
- Who should pay for African peacekeeping? June 24, 2016The problem for African peacekeeping is not so much where to find the boots to put on the ground, but how to pay for them – not to mention the helicopters, intelligence-gathering and technology crucial to conducting modern military operations and dealing with the new security threats on the horizon. Since 2002, none of the five African Union peace operatio […]obi
- Has Kenya’s brinkmanship over Dadaab worked? June 15, 2016Kenya has called on the UN’s refugee agency, UNHCR, to help develop a plan for the repatriation of 315,000 Somalis from its sprawling Dadaab refugee complex – a move that might allow the extension of a controversial and unlikely November deadline for their return. UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi told a press conference in Nairobi on Monday […]obi
- Ethiopia survives its great drought, but a way of life may not June 13, 2016Sitting on parched ground pummelled by the sun, a camel looks on majestically as pastoralists mill around it in a whirl of activity. Loaded onto its back are sacks of grains and pulses, yellow jerry cans, bottles of cooking oil, bits of fabric and plastic to make rough bivouac structures, and more. After a final check of ropes, a woman makes a loud purring n […]obi
- Will Kenya really close Dadaab? May 19, 2016If the Kenyan government is bluffing over its announcement that it will close Dadaab refugee camp by November and repatriate 350,000 Somalis back across the border, then it’s a more elaborate ruse than usual. Consider this: it has gone to the trouble of getting the African Union’s Peace and Security Council to declare that Dadaab constitutes “a serious thr […]obi
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016
- Waqti Cusub oo Loo Qabtay Doorashada Madaxweynaha Somalia December 9, 2016Go'aankan ayaa waxaa lagu gaaray shir ay lahaayeen madaxda Madasha Wadatashiga Qaran ee Soomaaliya oo shalay lagu soo gebogebeeyey magaalada Muqdisho.
- Baarlamanka K/Koonfureed oo Xilka Ka Qaaday Madaxweynaha December 9, 2016Golaha Qaranka Korea-da Koonfureed ayaa u codeeyey in xilka laga qaado madaxweynaha dalkaas Park Geun-hye.
- Sacuudiga oo Hakiyey Xoolihii Soomaaliya December 8, 2016Qaar ka mida ganacsatada Xoolaha ee ku sugan magaalada Jeddah ayaa VOA la wadaagay qoraal ay sheegeen in lagu hakiyey xoolihii ka iman jiray Soomaaliya.
- Shirka Madasha oo Maalintii Labaad ka Socda Muqdisho December 8, 2016Magaalada Muqdisho waxaa maalintii labaad ka socda shir ay leeyihiin hoggaamiayaasha madasha oo iyagu ka dooddaya arrimaha doorashada Soomaaliya.
- 10 Qof oo Ku Dhintay Dagaal ka Dhacay Goof-Gaduud December 8, 2016In ka badan 10 qof ayaa lagu soo warramayaa inay ku dhinteen dagaallo maanta duleedka magaalada Baydhaba ku dhexmaray ciidamo ka tirsan dowladda Somalia iyo maleeshiyada Al-Shabaab.
- Kenya oo Lagu Eedeeyey Dilal Sharci Darro Ah December 8, 2016Urur aan dowli ahayn oo lagu magacaabo Haki Afrika ayaa ku eedeeyey ciidamada ammaanka Kenya inay fuliyeen tobaneeyo dilal aan sharci ahayn oo ay u geysteen dad la waayey intii u dhaxeysay 2012 illaa 2016, kuwaas oo muslimiin ah.
- Ilhan Omar oo Sheegtay in La Handadey December 8, 2016lhaan Cumar oo ah gabar Soomaaliyeed oo dhawaan loo doortey aqalka wakiilada ee gobolka Minnesota ayaa sheegtay inuu handadey wadihii taksi ay raacday.
- Natiijada Doorashada Ghana oo Maanta La Shaacinayo December 8, 2016Afhayeen u hadlay guddida doorashada ee dalka Ghana ayaa sheegay in guddigu ay maanta bilaabi doonaan sii daynta natiijada doorashadii madaxweynaha iyo tii baarlamaanka ee dalkaas ka dhacday, waxayna ku baaqeen in xaaladda la dejiyo.
- Ciidamada Puntland oo Qabsaday Qandala December 7, 2016Ciidamada Puntland ayaa maanta dib u qabsaday magaalada Qandala ee Gobolka Bari oo ay muddo ku dhow 40 malamood haysteen maleeshiyada taabcsan ururka Daacish.
- Waraysi: Siyaad Maxamuud Cali December 7, 2016Xafiiska Senator Amy Klobuchar oo laga soo doorto Gobolka Minnesota ee ay Soomaalidu degto ayaa sheegay inay soo gaadhay baaqyada ka imanaya Soomaaliya ee ku saabsan abaarta ku dhufatay degaanno ka mid ah Soomaaliya.
- Muqdisho: Kulan Looga Hadlay Tacaddiyada Haweenka December 7, 2016Sanad walba, laga soo bilaabo 25-ka November oo ah maalinta caalamiga ah ee dabar goynta tacadiyada ka dhanka haweenka ilaa iyo 10-ka December oo ah maalinta caalamiga ah ee Xuquuqda aadanaha, waxaa dunida lagu qabtaa mashaariic lagu taageerayo haweenka iyo wacyigelin ku aadan tacadiyada dhinaca Jinsiga ah. Safaaradda Mareykanka uu ku leeyahay Muqdisho ayaa […]
- Obama oo Jeediyey Khudbadda Amniga Qaranka December 7, 2016Madaxweynaha Mareykanka Barack Obama ayaa shaley jeediyey khudbadiisii ugu danbeysey ee ammaanka qaranka.
- Somaliland: Shir Looga Hadlayo Doorashooyinka oo Furmay December 7, 2016Shir lagu lafa gurayo geedi socodka doorashooyinka Somaliland ayaa maanta ka furmay magaalada Hargeysa ee xarunta Somaliland.
- Norway: Wiil Loo Qabtay Dilka 14 Jir Soomaali ah December 7, 2016Booliska dalka Norway ayaa sheegay in ay gacanta ku dhigeen wiil 15 sano jir ah oo labo maalmood ka hor dil u gaystay wiil Soomaaliyeed oo 14 sano jir ah oo lagu magacaabay Yacquub Cabdullahi Xasan.
- Mareykanka oo Ka Digay u Safarka Ethiopia December 7, 2016Wasaaradda Arrimaha Dibedda Mareykanka ayaa sii wadda inay muwaadiniinteeda uga digto halista uga iman karta u safarka dalka Ethiopia.
- Dhalinyaro Muqdisho ka Bilaabay Wacyigelinta Nabada December 7, 2016Ururka Dhalinyarada ee Dhaqdhaqaaqa Kacdoonka Qabyaalad diidka waa urur ay sameeyeen dhalinyaro Soomaaliyeed oo fadhigoodu yahay London, hase yeeshee tan iyo sanadki hore waxay howlo wacyi gelin dhinaa bulshada ah, gaar ahaan dhalinyarada ay ka wadeen qeybo badan oo ka mid ah Soomaaliya.
- In ku Dhow 100 oo ku Dhimatay Dhulgariir ka Dhacay Indonesia December 7, 2016Tirada dhimashada dhulgariir xooggan oo aroornimadii arbacada ku dhuftay dalka Indonesia ayaa sare usii kaceysa.
- Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha, Qeybta 348 December 7, 2016Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha ee toddobaadkani waxaa si aad uga barateenba soo jeedinaya Axmed Faarax Cali Idaajaa. Barnaamijka oo dhan hoosta ka dhageyso.
- Muqdisho: Doorashada Xidlhibaanada Waqooyi oo Billaabatay December 6, 2016Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa maanta ka bilaabatay doorashada xubnaha Aqalka Hoose ee xubnaha baarlamaanka Soomaaliya u matalaya gobollada Waqooyi.
- Diyaarado Duqeeyey Qandala iyo Dagaal ka Dhacay December 6, 2016Wararka ka imanaya Maamul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa sheegaya in hawlgal milatari uu xalay ka dhacay meel 34 km jirta magaalada Qandala oo lagu magacaabo Madlaxo, sida ay noo sheegeen ilo wareedyo dhinaca amniga ah.
- Waqti Cusub oo Loo Qabtay Doorashada Madaxweynaha Somalia December 9, 2016