Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
Daily Media Roundup
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
SOMALIAMERICAN PEACE DEVELOPMENT
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Cardinale Stella: su L'Osservatore Romano, nuova “Ratio” per la ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa December 8, 2016Cardinale Stella: su L'Osservatore Romano, nuova “Ratio” per la ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaLa formazione dei sacerdoti deve essere “rilanciata, rinnovata e rimessa al centro”. Questo, sottolinea il cardinale Beniamino Stella a L'Osservatore Romano, è.altro »
- L'Osservatore Romano sintetizza le difficoltà future, troppe divisioni ... - Il Messaggero December 5, 2016Il MessaggeroL'Osservatore Romano sintetizza le difficoltà future, troppe divisioni ...Il MessaggeroCittà del Vaticano Divisioni, diffidenze, lontananze. Il post referendum mostra tutte le difficoltà presenti sul terreno. Rimettere a posto le tessere necessarie a costruire un sentiero comune non sarà una impresa semplice. L'Osservatore Romano non . […]
- Osservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi" - Adnkronos - Adnkronos December 5, 2016AdnkronosOsservatore Romano: "Renzi coerente nel dimettersi" - AdnkronosAdnkronos"Il capo del governo aveva legato le sorti dell'esecutivo e il suo personale percorso politico a questa consultazione. Con coerenza ha tratto le conseguenze di ...altro »
- Osservatore Romano: “Renzi coerente nel dimettersi” - SiciliaInformazioni.com December 5, 2016SiciliaInformazioni.comOsservatore Romano: “Renzi coerente nel dimettersi”SiciliaInformazioni.com“Il capo del governo aveva legato le sorti dell'esecutivo e il suo personale percorso politico a questa consultazione. Con coerenza ha tratto le conseguenze di una sconfitta forse inattesa nella sua dimensione”. E' quanto sottolinea l'Osservatore . […]
- Scorsese a Osservatore Romano su Silence - ANSA.it November 30, 2016ANSA.itScorsese a Osservatore Romano su SilenceANSA.it(ANSA) - CITTA' DEL VATICANO, 30 NOV - "Per un newyorkese trapiantato come me il silenzio è merce rara", dice Martin Scorsese parlando all'Osservatore Romano di 'Silence' il suo film ambientato nel Giappone degli shogun Tokugawa e delle loro ...Silence, Papa Francesco e l […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: in prima pagina "l'Apocalisse climatica ... - Meteo Web December 2, 2016Meteo WebL'Osservatore Romano: in prima pagina "l'Apocalisse climatica ...Meteo WebL'Osservatore Romano apre in prima pagina con titolo “Apocalisse climatica“. “Il mondo – scrive il quotidiano della Santa Sede – è sull'orlo di un'apocalisse ...altro »
- Bagnasco: 'E' l'ora di camminare insieme'. L'Osservatore Romano ... - ilgiornaleditalia December 5, 2016ilgiornaleditaliaBagnasco: 'E' l'ora di camminare insieme'. L'Osservatore Romano ...ilgiornaleditaliaL'Osservatore Romano, che nell'edizione appena andata in edicola nel pomeriggio di lunedì dedica al voto referendario il titolo di apertura "Renzi al Quirinale per presentare le dimissioni", scrive tra l'altro […]
- “Valdinievole e non Terni”: Vezzosi critica lo studio dell'Osservatore ... - gonews November 28, 2016gonews“Valdinievole e non Terni”: Vezzosi critica lo studio dell'Osservatore ...gonewsCosì, il leonardista e direttore del Museo Ideale 'Leonardo' di Vinci, Alessandro Vezzosi richiama l'attenzione su un articolo pubblicato ieri, 27 novembre, sull'Osservatore Romano in cui si avvalora un nuovo studio dello storico dell'arte Luca […]
- Papa Francesco e il legame con Maria Salus Popoli Romani - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016Avvenire.itPapa Francesco e il legame con Maria Salus Popoli RomaniAvvenire.it«Non mi sorprese affatto – ribadisce il cardinale, che ebbe modo di conoscere Bergoglio durante il suo impegno come nunzio apostolico in Bolivia –, anche perché mi aveva confidato anni prima che la Basilica della Salus Populi Romani era una tappa ...
- La Congregazione per il Clero: i preti siano leali, mai ipocriti e con il ... - La Stampa December 7, 2016La StampaLa Congregazione per il Clero: i preti siano leali, mai ipocriti e con il ...La StampaLeali, per nulla rigidi, mai ipocriti e con il «senso del bello». È l'identikit del prete doc come viene tratteggiato nel nuovo documento sulla vocazione presbiteriale ...Santa Sede: promulgato “Il dono della vocazione presbiterale” per la ...Servizio Informaz […]
- Cardinale Stella: su L'Osservatore Romano, nuova “Ratio” per la ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa December 8, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Japan sees 70 percent chance of La Nina ending in spring December 9, 2016TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's weather bureau said on Friday that there was a 70 percent chance that the La Nina weather pattern would end during the spring of 2017.GreenNews
- Formalize ‘Killer Robots’ Talks; Aim for Ban December 9, 2016(Geneva) – Governments should agree at the upcoming multilateral disarmament meeting in Geneva to formalize their talks on fully autonomous weapons, with an eye toward negotiating a preemptive ban, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. [...]AidNews
- Uzbekistan: Human Rights Agenda for the New President December 9, 2016(Bishkek) – Uzbekistan’s incoming government should take concrete steps to improve the country’s abysmal human rights record, Human Rights Watch said today in a letter to[...]AidNews
- Solomon Islands: Solomon Islands hit by powerful aftershocks after magnitude-7.8 quake December 9, 2016Source: Australian Broadcasting Corporation Country: Solomon Islands By Eric Tlozek and wires Key points: Earthquake triggered tsunami warnings across the pacific, but PTWC says threat has largely passed Solomon Islands police still have not heard from southern side of island closest to quake There is no risk[...]AidNews
- Tanzania: Magufuli to Grace His First Uhuru Parade December 9, 2016[Daily News] President John Magufuli and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces is today scheduled to grace the 55th independence anniversary celebrations, the first since he came into power on November 5, 2015.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Tanzania: Magufuli Wins 3 New Cement Investors December 9, 2016[Daily News] Tanzania will soon see her cement production capacity surging to over 17 million tonnes, thanks to three new companies that have requested to invest in the country's cement sector.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Solomon Islands: Landslides and collapsed buildings in Solomons December 9, 2016Source: Radio New Zealand International Country: Solomon Islands The Solomon Islands government has been told about 3,000 people are affected and 40 houses damaged in Solomon Islands following a 7.8 magnitude quake this morning. Read more onAidNews
- Uganda: Security Tightened As Armed South Sudanese Cattle Rustlers Expected December 9, 2016[Monitor] Lamwo -Lamwo District security officials have heightened security along its porous border points to avert possible invasion of armed South Sudanese cattle rustlers ahead of the festive season.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Five years in the making December 9, 2016This is how it began… From: JENNIFER LENTFER Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:29 PM Subject: invitation to join “Small is Big” Writing Collaborative< To: Tanya Cothran Dear Tanya, As people making small grants internationally, you are part of a growing number of people that specialize in offering direct[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Across Africa, A New Generation of Female Entrepreneurs Are Taking Control of Their Lives December 9, 2016https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgGRIm2c1g Thousands of women entrepreneurs, like Mrs. Afoma, benefit from YTF’s programs. In May 2016, in partnership with and support from MasterCard, YTF told the story of Mrs. Afroma at the World Economic Forum in Kigali. She owns Hair Wizard …NonProfitBlogs
- YTF Joins A4AI with Statement: Internet Access Should Be a Basic Human Right December 9, 2016YTF became a member of the Alliance for Affordable Internet (A4AI), initiative of the World Wide Web Foundation. YTF is on the A4AI Advisory Council and has made a 2017 commitment to meet A4AI’s gender equity #TechWomenAfrica goals. #TechWomenAfrica calls …NonProfitBlogs
- Sodexo and American Red Cross Partner in New Hampshire and Vermont for Disaster Response December 9, 2016Partnership ensures emergency meals when disaster strikes for the 1.9 million people living in the 24 counties of New Hampshire and VermontPress ReleaseGAITHERSBURG, Md., December 8, 2016 /3BL Media/ - Sodexo, world leader in Quality of Life services, and theNonProfitBlogs
- 2017 Buick Envision AWD Earns 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for Safety Rating by NHTSA December 9, 2016Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Top Safety Pick+ rating extended into 2017 when vehicle is equipped with front crash prevention and high intensity headlightsPress ReleaseDETROIT, December 8, 2016 /3BL Media/ — The 2017 Buick Envision AWD compact SUV has earned a five-star overall vehicle score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administra […]NonProfitBlogs
- Capital BlueCross Annual Secret Santa Program Provides 600 Gifts for Local Children in Need December 9, 2016Press Release HARRISBURG, Pa., December 8, 2016 /3BL Media/ -- Capital BlueCross employees today packed up hundreds of gifts to send to children in need this holiday season. The company's annual "Secret Santa" program provides gifts to children, from infants to teenagers, who otherwise may not have something under the tree.[...][Published in […]NonProfitBlogs
- El potencial de la regeneración natural en la restauración de paisajes forestales December 9, 2016Cuando la mayoría de personas piensa en restauración de bosques, piensa en plantar árboles. Pero considerando la escala necesaria para alcanzar las ambiciosas metas globales de restauración, los costos involucrados son[...]AidNews
- News24.com | Tensions mount as Ghana awaits election results December 9, 2016Tension is mounting in Ghana over delays in releasing the results of a nail-biting presidential election already tainted by sporadic outbreaks of violence.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- News24.com | Amnesty calls for release of jailed Egyptian photojournalist December 9, 2016Amnesty International has urged Egyptian authorities to release a photojournalist jailed for more than three years in what the London-based rights group calls a "politically motivated" case.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Last Minute Talks Hope to Avert DRC Political Crisis December 9, 2016The Catholic Church is hosting last-minute negotiations in the Democratic Republic of Congo in hopes a crisis can be avoided when President Joseph Kabila’s second term ends December 19. On December 8, Archbishop Marcel Utembi, the archbishop of Kisangani, told 30 Congolese politicians that their mission is to forge “a larger consensus around the electoral p […]AidNews
- Taiwan Preps for Closer US Cooperation After Trump Phone Call December 9, 2016China and the United States are sniping at each other over President-elect Donald Trump’s phone call last week with the president of Taiwan, but the exchange of hard words between them has largely missed Taiwan itself, and the island may ultimately gain from long-term closer contact with Washington. That afterglow from the December 2 phone call between Trump […]AidNews
- Climate Refugees in South Asia Need Protection, Advocates Say December 9, 2016People forced to leave their homes because of climate change in South Asia should get the same protections given to political refugees, advocates said on Thursday. Governments in South Asia have failed to address the climate migration of millions of people, uprooted by cyclones, flash floods and other disasters, said a report by the non-profit groups Climate […]AidNews
- Japan sees 70 percent chance of La Nina ending in spring December 9, 2016
- 'Jackie' Offers Fictional But Personal Look at an American First Lady December 9, 2016In his psychological drama, Jackie, Chilean filmmaker Pablo Larrain paints an impressionistic portrait of First Lady Jackie Kennedy during the first days after her husband’s assassination on November 22, 1963. The film relies on anecdotal stories, newspaper clippings and archival footage and it is a cinematic attempt to peel off Jackie’s complex personality […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Penelope Poulou)
- 'Jackie' Offers Fictional But Personal Look at an American First Lady December 9, 2016In his psychological drama, Jackie, Chilean filmmaker Pablo Larrain paints an impressionistic portrait of First Lady Jackie Kennedy, during the first days after her husband’s assassination on November 22, 1963. The film relies on anecdotal stories, newspaper clippings and archival footage and it is a cinematic attempt to peel off Jackie’s complex personality […]
- US Army Opens Criminal Investigation of Death of Unarmed Taliban Detainee December 9, 2016The U.S. Army has opened a criminal investigation of a soldier who confessed on national television to killing an unarmed Taliban detainee, a senior Army official told VOA Thursday. The investigation of former Major Mathew Golsteyn, first reported by The Washington Post, began earlier this month, according to the senior Army official, who spoke on the condit […]email@example.com (Carla Babb)
- Experimental Start-Up Style Silicon Valley School Abolishes Grade Levels December 9, 2016Silicon Valley, known for its innovative tech companies and startups, is also the birthplace of a private primary and middle school that is disrupting the traditional concept of education. Khan Lab School looks to the past for a new way of teaching children to prepare them for the future. Elizabeth Lee reports from Mountain View, California.
- Biden: World Will Look to Liberal Trudeau December 9, 2016Outgoing U.S. Vice President Joe Biden hailed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and German Chancellor Angela Merkel as genuine leaders during a time when they are in short supply at a state dinner in his honor in Canada on Thursday night. Biden said he's never seen Europeans engaged in as much self-doubt as they are now and said there are more chal […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Mexico General: Army Not Happy With Law Enforcement Role December 9, 2016Mexico's top military officer said Thursday that the army is uncomfortable with the law-enforcement role it was given a decade ago when the government launched an offensive against drug cartels. The defense secretary, Gen. Salvador Cienfuegos, said the army's presence was supposed to be temporary while new police forces were built, but that hasn […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Last Minute Talks Hope to Avert DRC Political Crisis December 9, 2016The Catholic Church is hosting last-minute negotiations in the Democratic Republic of Congo in hopes a crisis can be avoided when President Joseph Kabila’s second term ends December 19. On December 8, Archbishop Marcel Utembi, the archbishop of Kisangani, told 30 Congolese politicians that their mission is to forge “a larger consensus around the electoral p […]firstname.lastname@example.org (William Clowes)
- Taiwan Preps for Closer US Cooperation After Trump Phone Call December 9, 2016China and the United States are sniping at each other over President-elect Donald Trump’s phone call last week with the president of Taiwan, but the exchange of hard words between them has largely missed Taiwan itself, and the island may ultimately gain from long-term closer contact with Washington. That afterglow from the December 2 phone call between Trump […]email@example.com (Ralph Jennings)
- From ‘Whiplash’ Creator Comes Modern Millennial Musical, ‘La La Land’ December 9, 2016“La La Land” may be a front-runner in Hollywood’s awards season, but getting it on the big screen presented numerous challenges for writer-director Damien Chazelle, even after his Oscar success with 2014 jazz drama “Whiplash.” “Being a musical, that alone was already a challenge to get money for, but as it was not based on anything, it’s frustrating that the […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- Trump, 'Trump East' Unnerve Philippine Outsourcing Firms December 9, 2016When Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, the man dubbed "Trump of the East," told U.S. businesses to pack their bags if they didn't like his anti-American rhetoric, the huge and growing outsourcing industry got a little nervous. It's now the real Donald Trump who has businesses worried here, after the U.S. president-elect vowed to brin […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- Climate Refugees in South Asia Need Protection, Advocates Say December 9, 2016People forced to leave their homes because of climate change in South Asia should get the same protections given to political refugees, advocates said on Thursday. Governments in South Asia have failed to address the climate migration of millions of people, uprooted by cyclones, flash floods and other disasters, said a report by the non-profit groups Climate […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- Kindergarten Students Learn Pre-war Ideals in Japan School December 9, 2016At first glance, the Tsukamoto kindergarten looks like any other school in Japan, but its unique curriculum is reminiscent of pre-war Japan. The private school, which has been visited by Akie Abe, wife of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, aims to instill in its 3- to 5-year-old students a sense of patriotism with a curriculum focused on Japanese traditions and cult […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- In Brazil, a Refuge From Hate December 9, 2016A multicolored gay pride flag hangs in a corner of a bare room in an abandoned Sao Paulo art deco building that was once the headquarters of Brazil’s social security agency. The room is home to several members of Brazil’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community seeking refuge from discrimination and hate crimes against LGBT people. They were invited […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- Pixies Frontman is Troubadour of Alt-rock After 30-year Career December 9, 2016Pixies frontman Black Francis has been called many things in his time - surrealist poet, alt-rock progenitor and singer in "one of America's greatest bands ever," that last one according to Bono of U2. Sitting backstage at the O2 Academy in London's Brixton before another sold-out gig, the singer tries on yet another label for size as he […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- Bolivian Airline CEO to be Jailed Until Soccer Crash Trial Over December 9, 2016The head of the Bolivian company whose plane crashed in Colombia last month, killing dozens of Brazilian soccer players, will be held on manslaughter and other charges until the investigation is complete, authorities said Thursday. Gustavo Vargas, chief executive of charter airline LaMia, who denies the charges against him, was brought in for initial questio […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- African Governments Urged to Aid Millions Uprooted From Homes in 2015 December 9, 2016As many as 3.5 million people in Africa were uprooted from their homes in 2015 because of conflict and natural disasters and left stranded in their own countries, with many governments overlooking this growing problem, a report released Friday said. Figures from the Internal Displacement Monitoring Center showed an average of 9,500 people fled their homes da […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- 'La La Land,' 'Moonlight' Among AFI's Best Films of 2016 December 9, 2016Modern musical "La La Land," independent drama "Moonlight" and sci-fi movie "Arrival" were among the diverse genres selected as the year's best films by the American Film Institute (AFI) on Thursday. AFI's top 10 films and television shows of the year were announced ahead of next week's Golden Globe nominations an […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- Pantone Color Institute's Color of the Year: 'Greenery' December 9, 2016Amid social, political and environmental tumult around the world, the Pantone Color Institute on Thursday plucked fresh and zesty “greenery” as the color of the year for 2017. The vibrant green with yellow undertones is an answer, of sorts, to bruising 2016, signaling a yearning to rejuvenate, and to reconnect to both nature and something larger than oneself […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Prime Minister Gives Poor Greeks Christmas Bonus Amid Strike December 9, 2016As thousands of Greeks protested government spending cuts with a general strike that crippled the country Thursday, struggling Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras announced one-off measures to ease the burden on pensioners and island residents. Tsipras said the government would distribute 617 million euros this Christmas to about 1.6 million low-income pensioners, […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- US Aquarium Helps Facilitate Release of Rescued Penguins in S. Africa December 9, 2016Twenty-three rescued African penguins that had been abandoned several weeks ago along the coast of South Africa were released back into the wild Thursday, according to officials at the U.S. aquarium who helped rehabilitate them. Experts from the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta and the Southern African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds, which treat […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- 'Jackie' Offers Fictional But Personal Look at an American First Lady December 9, 2016
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- antitribalismPuntland Wax Yar Baa Kaga Harsan In Ay Safiiro Magacawdaan, Ha Sheegtaan In Ay Go’een, Waan Ugu Samr
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State?? (2)
- Wasiirka koowaad ee Soomaaliya oo 2 maalin ku qarash gareeyey 80 Kun USD Muqdisho to Naroobi xili Ciidamada Xooga baahi darteed isku xabadeynayaan Maxaase kala socotaa qarashka ka soo xarooda Dekada weyn iyo Eraboorka Adan Cade (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (526)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Doorashada Soomaaliya oo mar kale dib loo dhigay December 8, 2016Shirka madasha hoggaanka qaranka oo socday laba maalmood ayaa lagu soo gabagabeeyay magaalada Muqdisho.
- Milateriga Suuriya oo hakad geliyay howlgalka Xalab December 9, 2016Ruushka ayaa sheegay in milateriga Suuriya u hakad geliyay dhamaan hawlahiisa ka dhanka ah falaagada mucaaradka ee bariga magaaladda Xalab si fursad loo siiyo in dadka ay magaalada isaga qaxaan
- England: Dadka jira 50 ilaa 70 ayaa lagula talinayaa inay u fiican tahay inay shaqeeyaan December 8, 2016Dadka da'dooda u dhaxaysa 50 ilaa 70 ayaa lagula inay caafimaadkooda u fiican tahay inay shaqeeyaan, sida ay sheegtay sarkaal sare ee caafimaadka England.
- Mucaaradka Faransiiska: Soogalootiga yaan waxbarasho bilaash ah la siinin December 8, 2016Hogaamiyaha xisbiga garab-fog ee dalka Faransiiska, Marine Le Pen ayaa ku baaqday in la soo afjaro waxbarashada bilaashka ah ee la siiyo caruurta ay dhaleen dadka sida sharci darrada ah ku gala dalka Faransiiska.
- Xildhibaanaddii u horaysay ee Soomaali Maraykan ah oo loo hanjabay December 8, 2016Gabadhii u horaysay ee Soomaali ah ee xildhibaanad ka noqota dalka Maraykanka ayaa sheegtay in lagula kacay hanjabaad iyo fal nacayb ah oo Islaamnimada ka dhan ah.
- Britain oo iska fogaysay eeddii uu wasiirkeedu Sacuudiga u jeediyay December 8, 2016Xafiiska Ra'iisul wasaaraha Britain ee Downing Street ayaa sheegay in dawladdu aysan la qabin fikirka wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee ku aadan Sacuudi Carabiya.
- Iceland: Waxay ugu horaysaa sinaanta ragga iyo dumarka ' laakiin wax badan ayaa dhiman' December 8, 2016Iceland ayaa noqotay waddan tusaale u noqda sinaanta ragga iyo dumarka laakiin dumarka ayaa sheegay in wax badan dhiman yihiin in la qabto.
- Hindiya oo sharci darro ku tilmaantay in dumarka seddax jeer la dalaaqo December 8, 2016Maxkamad ku taalla waqooyiga Hindiya ayaa xukuntay in qaanuunka dalkaas aysan waafaqsanayn, dhaqanka Muslimka ee ah in ay ragu ay haweenka dhalaaqi karaan saddex jeer.
- Mucaaradka ku go’doonsan Xalab oo xabad joojin dalbaday December 8, 2016Falaagada mucaaradka suuriya ee ku go'doonsan bariga magaalada xalab muddo shan maalmod ayaa codsaday in xabad joojin la sameeyo si dadka shacabka ah iyo kuwa daawaca ahba loo daad gureeyo.
- Britain oo eedeysay Sacuudiga December 8, 2016Xoghayaha arrimaha dibadda Britain Boris Johson ayaa dowladda Sacuudiga ku eedeeyey colaadda ay ku lug leedahay ee dalka Yemen.
- Dood cilmiyeed dhinaca dumarka Soomaalida oo lagu qabtay safaarada Maraykanka December 7, 2016Dunida waxaa ka socda ololaha ka dhanka ah xadgudubyada lagula kaco dumarka ee lix iyo tobanka maalmood, kaasoo dadka lagu wacyi galiyo in la joojiyo dhamaan noocyada xadgudubka ee loo gaysto haweenka.
- 100 dumar: Farxiyo Cabdi waxay caawisaa dhallinta aan waxbaran December 7, 2016Taxana boqol dumar ah oo aan ku eegno dumarka u adeega bulshada, waxaan maanta ku eegeynaa Farxiyo Cabdi oo caawisa dhallinyarada iskuulka ka hartay ee shaqo la'aanta ah.
- Maanta waxaa lagu wadaa in Muqdisho ay ku kulmaan madaxda madasha wadatashiga. Shirkan wa December 7, 2016Maanta waxaa lagu wadaa in Muqdisho ay ku kulmaan madaxda madasha wadatashiga. Shirkan waxaa la saadaalinayaa in diiradda lagu saari doono geeddi socodka qorshaha doorashooyinka Soomaaliya oo dhowr goor dib u dhac uu ku yimid.
- Gurmad loo samaynayo abaaraha Puntland December 6, 2016Guddiga gurmadka abaaraha ka jira gobolada Puntland ayaa sheegay in haddii sida xaaladdu u xun tahay ay ku sii socoto oo aan roobab la helin dhowrka todobaad ee soo socda, meelaha qaar aysan jiri doonin xoolo la dhaqdo.
- Doorshooyinka xubnaha baarlamaanka ee maamulka Koonfur Galbeed oo dhamaaday December 6, 2016Magaalada Baydhabo waxaa xalay lagu soo gabagabeeyay doorashada xubnaha baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ka soo galaya deegaanada maamulka Koonfur Galbeed, kuwaas oo tiro ahaan gaaraya 69 xildhibaan.
- Falanqayn: Shirka dalalka Khaliijka December 6, 2016Madaxda waddamada Khaliijka ayaa shir heerkiisu ballaaran yahay waxay ku leeyihiin dalka Baxrayn, waxaana shirkan looga arrinsanayaa arrimo ay ka mid yihiin xaaladaha wadamadaas ka taagan.
- Isbitaal bixin kara adeegyada kala duwan ee caafimaadka oo laga furay magaalada Maxaas December 5, 2016Magaalada Maxaas ee gobolka Hiiraan waxaa markii ugu horreysay taariikhda laga hirgeliyay isbitaal guud oo bixinaya adeegyo caafimaad oo ay ka mid yihiin daweynta iyo qaliinada.
- Wiil dhalinyara ah oo uu naafeeyay cudur balse aanan quusan December 5, 2016Maxamed Muuse Jaamac (Maxamed Haldoor) waa wiil dhallinyaro ah oo isagoo arday ahaa uu curyaamiyay cudurka manajaytiska ama qoorgooyaha loo yaqaanno balse aanan nolosha ka quusan.
- Dhallinyarada Soomaalida iyo siyaasadda UK December 4, 2016Dhallinyarada Soomaalida iyo siyaasadda UK
- Duqeyn loo geystay gobolka Idlib ee Suuriya December 4, 2016Ugu yaraan 14 qof ayaa ku dhimatay duqeyn ka dhacday magaalo ku taalla Idlib ee dalka Suuriya.
- Doorashada Soomaaliya oo mar kale dib loo dhigay December 8, 2016
- "I migranti? Per i piccoli Comuni sono un'opportunità" - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Fisco, bonus e previdenza: ecco la nuova legge di bilancio 2017 - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Renzi si è dimesso. Al via le consultazioni - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Poste, arrivano i rincari sulle Raccomandate - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Così 100 talenti diventano manager - Avvenire.it December 8, 2016
- Papa Francesco: un bambino è una speranza - Avvenire.it December 7, 2016
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- XAL-JACBURKA XULITAANKA BAARLAMAANKA 2016 IYO HABKA DOORASHOOYINKA
- AqoonYahanow Ma Waxaad Qeyb ka Tahay Mushkiladda
- QABYAALADDIID: GABAY
- Aynu Aasno Qabyaalada
- Anti – Tribalism Movement – Return to Somalia.
- Sharta Cabdiwali Shalay ayeey jirtay!! (Bal arag taariikhdiisii hore)
- Somalia activist Safia Abdi Haase gets Norway medal
- Safia oo socdaal ugu jirta ka hadlida gudniinka iwm.
- A look at the unraveling and the reclaiming of Somalia - Minnesota Public Radio News December 8, 2016Minnesota Public Radio NewsA look at the unraveling and the reclaiming of SomaliaMinnesota Public Radio NewsNur is at the center of a new book, "The Mayor of Mogadishu," that looks at the unraveling of Somalia, and the efforts to reclaim it. BBC foreign correspondent Andrew Harding uses Nur's story to paint a picture of the loss and redemption […]
- ISS Today: Does the Islamic State threaten al-Shabaab's hegemony in Somalia? - Daily Maverick December 8, 2016Daily MaverickISS Today: Does the Islamic State threaten al-Shabaab's hegemony in Somalia?Daily MaverickIn late October, a faction of Somali militants aligned to the Islamic State and led by long-time cleric Abdulkadir Mumin walked into the town of Qandala along Somalia's northern coast in the Bari region of Puntland, meeting little resistance. Whe […]
- Somali Islamic scholars pledge support for immunization - ReliefWeb December 8, 2016Somali Islamic scholars pledge support for immunizationReliefWebA National Islamic Advisory Group has been established in Somalia to support polio eradication and routine immunization. Somali Islamic scholars held a two day meeting in December to discuss the state of polio eradication and how to protect Somali ...
- The Rise and Fall of the Somali State - STRATFOR December 8, 2016STRATFORThe Rise and Fall of the Somali StateSTRATFORSomalia is often perceived as the quintessential failed state, perpetually ripped apart by internal conflict and competing clan structures, but this has not always been the case. Before its civil war, which has been raging for almost three decades ...altro »
- South West concludes voting for House of the People seats - Reliefweb December 7, 2016South West concludes voting for House of the People seatsReliefwebBaidoa, 5 December 2016 – Somalia's South West State completed elections for 69 seats in the House of the People today, becoming the second federal state to do so after Jubbaland. The last day of voting saw the reelection of two former members of ...
- Somalia: Seven Militants Killed in First Military Clash With ISIS-Aligned Forces - Newsweek December 5, 2016NewsweekSomalia: Seven Militants Killed in First Military Clash With ISIS-Aligned ForcesNewsweekThe governor of Bari, a region in the semi-autonomous Puntland state in northeastern Somalia, told Voice of America's (VOA) Somali service that Puntland security forces had killed seven militants after encountering a landmine laid by the group, which ...Somal […]
- Amisom withdrawal from Somalia delayed - Midnimo Information Center December 9, 2016Amisom withdrawal from Somalia delayedMidnimo Information Center2016128636167878731870033au-missio African leaders are facing a dilemma over plans to start withdrawing peacekeepers from Somalia by October 2018, because there is no guarantee that the country will have been pacified by then.altro »
- UPDF sends 2700 new troops to Somalia - Horseed Media December 8, 2016Horseed MediaUPDF sends 2700 new troops to SomaliaHorseed MediaUganda sent 2745 new troops in the latest deployment to the volatile Somalia ahead of the presidential elections. The new troops deployed under Uganda Battle Group 20 will be charged with ensuring security during the presidential elections which have ...
- 100 Women 2016: Somalia's fight to save childbirth mums - BBC News - BBC News December 5, 2016BBC News100 Women 2016: Somalia's fight to save childbirth mums - BBC NewsBBC NewsDespite not having been paid for months, these surgeons are fighting for lives on childbirth wards.altro »
- Uganda sends 2745 troops to Somalia - New Vision December 7, 2016New VisionUganda sends 2745 troops to SomaliaNew VisionCaptain Telesphor Turyamumanya, the spokesperson of the Uganda contingent in Somalia, said the "battle-ready" Ugandan troops arrived safely and were received by the outgoing Uganda contingent commander Brigadier Sam Okiding together with ...altro »
- A look at the unraveling and the reclaiming of Somalia - Minnesota Public Radio News December 8, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Senate approves missile defense aid for Israel December 8, 2016Senate passes defense policy bill which includes more than $600 million for missile defense cooperation with Israel.
- Liberman: Israel stopped Hezbollah from getting chemical weapons December 8, 2016Defense Minister says Israel has acted to prevent the smuggling of Syrian chemical weapons to Hezbollah.
- Police block terrorist gathering in Jerusalem December 8, 2016Convention organized by PFLP in capital shut down.
- Haredi youths train for all-haredi paratroopers unit December 8, 201645 haredi youths participated this week in a preparatory program for the "Haredim Tzanhanim" (Hetz) unit, an all-haredi paratroopers unit.
- Watch: First Israeli F-35 refuels on its way to Israel December 8, 2016IDF prepares to receive its first F-35 stealth fighter next week.
- Shin Bet busts terror ring that planned kidnapping December 8, 2016It has been cleared for publication that forces have arrested a Hamas ring which worked to carry out a kidnapping as a bargaining chip.
- Police train for Amona evacuation at Negev army base December 8, 2016Hundreds of police are training for Amona evacuation at Negev IDF training base normally used for anti-terror Arab village operations.
- Liberman: Defense establishment faces 'legal war of attrition' December 8, 2016Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman(Yisrael Beiteinu) says defense establishment dealing with 260 High Court petitions in Judea and Samaria .
- Terror attempt at Tapuah Junction December 8, 2016A terrorist arrived at the junction and tried to stab soldiers at the scene. He was neutralized.
- 'I'm not surprised that we're not prepared' December 8, 2016A representative of Kibbutz Nahal Oz near Gaza reacted to the comptroller report on Israel's unpreparedness for another missile attack.
- Senate approves missile defense aid for Israel December 8, 2016
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016The Kenyan government has postponed its closure of the Dadaab refugee camp by six months, but the reprieve does not reverse its ultimate decision to send home 261,000 Somali refugees, despite the loud protest by human rights groups. The international community appears to have given up on a search for an alternative to closing Dadaab, even though the mass ret […]annapm
- Let’s not wait another two years to act on the refugee crisis September 14, 2016No one chooses to flee their home. I fled my country, Somalia, at a young age and ended up in one of Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camps where I spent many years. It was never our choice to leave and I would like nothing more than to return home. As world leaders gather at the UN General Assembly next week to address refugee and migration crises around the world, […]kristy
- How Kenya’s al-Shabab amnesty is a loaded gun August 31, 2016Musa Rashid had fought for a year with the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab until, disillusioned, he returned home to Kenya. Part of the lure was a government amnesty for those who renounced violence, and the promise of support to settle back into his Majengo neighbourhood, a low-income suburb of the capital, Nairobi. Rashid, 40, saw it as a chance to restart […]andrew
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s carpenter July 21, 2016What does a terrorist look like? No such archetype exists of course, but you certainly wouldn’t figure somebody like Mohammed Abdi*. Yet the slight, middle-aged man with a neatly trimmed beard was until 18 months ago a member of the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab – albeit in its finance department. He joined willingly. The former shopkeeper heard a sermon […]andrew
- Why Somaliland now needs international recognition July 19, 2016In mid-April a boat capsized crossing the Mediterranean killing up to 500 migrants, a large proportion of whom most international media reported as being Somali. But in Hargeisa, the capital of Somaliland, local media noted how many who died were actually Somalilanders. Since 1991, and its proclamation of independence following a civil war that resulted in a […]obi
- Fighting hunger to fight hunger June 27, 2016In the middle of a blistering June afternoon on the busy docks of the Port of Djibouti, Aouleed crouches down on his haunches in the shade of a lorry, arms outstretched resting on his knees; his head, wrapped in a wet rag, lolling. He hasn’t had anything to drink or eat since the sun rose around 6 a.m. Ramadan, which began on 6 June with the sighting of the […]obi
- Who should pay for African peacekeeping? June 24, 2016The problem for African peacekeeping is not so much where to find the boots to put on the ground, but how to pay for them – not to mention the helicopters, intelligence-gathering and technology crucial to conducting modern military operations and dealing with the new security threats on the horizon. Since 2002, none of the five African Union peace operatio […]obi
- Has Kenya’s brinkmanship over Dadaab worked? June 15, 2016Kenya has called on the UN’s refugee agency, UNHCR, to help develop a plan for the repatriation of 315,000 Somalis from its sprawling Dadaab refugee complex – a move that might allow the extension of a controversial and unlikely November deadline for their return. UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi told a press conference in Nairobi on Monday […]obi
- Ethiopia survives its great drought, but a way of life may not June 13, 2016Sitting on parched ground pummelled by the sun, a camel looks on majestically as pastoralists mill around it in a whirl of activity. Loaded onto its back are sacks of grains and pulses, yellow jerry cans, bottles of cooking oil, bits of fabric and plastic to make rough bivouac structures, and more. After a final check of ropes, a woman makes a loud purring n […]obi
- Will Kenya really close Dadaab? May 19, 2016If the Kenyan government is bluffing over its announcement that it will close Dadaab refugee camp by November and repatriate 350,000 Somalis back across the border, then it’s a more elaborate ruse than usual. Consider this: it has gone to the trouble of getting the African Union’s Peace and Security Council to declare that Dadaab constitutes “a serious thr […]obi
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016
- Sacuudiga oo Hakiyey Xoolihii Soomaaliya December 8, 2016Qaar ka mida ganacsatada Xoolaha ee ku sugan magaalada Jeddah ayaa VOA la wadaagay qoraal ay sheegeen in lagu hakiyey xoolihii ka iman jiray Soomaaliya.
- Shirka Madasha oo Maalintii Labaad ka Socda Muqdisho December 8, 2016Magaalada Muqdisho waxaa maalintii labaad ka socda shir ay leeyihiin hoggaamiayaasha madasha oo iyagu ka dooddaya arrimaha doorashada Soomaaliya.
- 10 Qof oo Ku Dhintay Dagaal ka Dhacay Goof-Gaduud December 8, 2016In ka badan 10 qof ayaa lagu soo warramayaa inay ku dhinteen dagaallo maanta duleedka magaalada Baydhaba ku dhexmaray ciidamo ka tirsan dowladda Somalia iyo maleeshiyada Al-Shabaab.
- Kenya oo Lagu Eedeeyey Dilal Sharci Darro Ah December 8, 2016Urur aan dowli ahayn oo lagu magacaabo Haki Afrika ayaa ku eedeeyey ciidamada ammaanka Kenya inay fuliyeen tobaneeyo dilal aan sharci ahayn oo ay u geysteen dad la waayey intii u dhaxeysay 2012 illaa 2016, kuwaas oo muslimiin ah.
- Ilhan Omar oo Sheegtay in La Handadey December 8, 2016lhaan Cumar oo ah gabar Soomaaliyeed oo dhawaan loo doortey aqalka wakiilada ee gobolka Minnesota ayaa sheegtay inuu handadey wadihii taksi ay raacday.
- Natiijada Doorashada Ghana oo Maanta La Shaacinayo December 8, 2016Afhayeen u hadlay guddida doorashada ee dalka Ghana ayaa sheegay in guddigu ay maanta bilaabi doonaan sii daynta natiijada doorashadii madaxweynaha iyo tii baarlamaanka ee dalkaas ka dhacday, waxayna ku baaqeen in xaaladda la dejiyo.
- Ciidamada Puntland oo Qabsaday Qandala December 7, 2016Ciidamada Puntland ayaa maanta dib u qabsaday magaalada Qandala ee Gobolka Bari oo ay muddo ku dhow 40 malamood haysteen maleeshiyada taabcsan ururka Daacish.
- Waraysi: Siyaad Maxamuud Cali December 7, 2016Xafiiska Senator Amy Klobuchar oo laga soo doorto Gobolka Minnesota ee ay Soomaalidu degto ayaa sheegay inay soo gaadhay baaqyada ka imanaya Soomaaliya ee ku saabsan abaarta ku dhufatay degaanno ka mid ah Soomaaliya.
- Muqdisho: Kulan Looga Hadlay Tacaddiyada Haweenka December 7, 2016Sanad walba, laga soo bilaabo 25-ka November oo ah maalinta caalamiga ah ee dabar goynta tacadiyada ka dhanka haweenka ilaa iyo 10-ka December oo ah maalinta caalamiga ah ee Xuquuqda aadanaha, waxaa dunida lagu qabtaa mashaariic lagu taageerayo haweenka iyo wacyigelin ku aadan tacadiyada dhinaca Jinsiga ah. Safaaradda Mareykanka uu ku leeyahay Muqdisho ayaa […]
- Obama oo Jeediyey Khudbadda Amniga Qaranka December 7, 2016Madaxweynaha Mareykanka Barack Obama ayaa shaley jeediyey khudbadiisii ugu danbeysey ee ammaanka qaranka.
- Somaliland: Shir Looga Hadlayo Doorashooyinka oo Furmay December 7, 2016Shir lagu lafa gurayo geedi socodka doorashooyinka Somaliland ayaa maanta ka furmay magaalada Hargeysa ee xarunta Somaliland.
- Norway: Wiil Loo Qabtay Dilka 14 Jir Soomaali ah December 7, 2016Booliska dalka Norway ayaa sheegay in ay gacanta ku dhigeen wiil 15 sano jir ah oo labo maalmood ka hor dil u gaystay wiil Soomaaliyeed oo 14 sano jir ah oo lagu magacaabay Yacquub Cabdullahi Xasan.
- Mareykanka oo Ka Digay u Safarka Ethiopia December 7, 2016Wasaaradda Arrimaha Dibedda Mareykanka ayaa sii wadda inay muwaadiniinteeda uga digto halista uga iman karta u safarka dalka Ethiopia.
- Dhalinyaro Muqdisho ka Bilaabay Wacyigelinta Nabada December 7, 2016Ururka Dhalinyarada ee Dhaqdhaqaaqa Kacdoonka Qabyaalad diidka waa urur ay sameeyeen dhalinyaro Soomaaliyeed oo fadhigoodu yahay London, hase yeeshee tan iyo sanadki hore waxay howlo wacyi gelin dhinaa bulshada ah, gaar ahaan dhalinyarada ay ka wadeen qeybo badan oo ka mid ah Soomaaliya.
- In ku Dhow 100 oo ku Dhimatay Dhulgariir ka Dhacay Indonesia December 7, 2016Tirada dhimashada dhulgariir xooggan oo aroornimadii arbacada ku dhuftay dalka Indonesia ayaa sare usii kaceysa.
- Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha, Qeybta 348 December 7, 2016Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha ee toddobaadkani waxaa si aad uga barateenba soo jeedinaya Axmed Faarax Cali Idaajaa. Barnaamijka oo dhan hoosta ka dhageyso.
- Muqdisho: Doorashada Xidlhibaanada Waqooyi oo Billaabatay December 6, 2016Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa maanta ka bilaabatay doorashada xubnaha Aqalka Hoose ee xubnaha baarlamaanka Soomaaliya u matalaya gobollada Waqooyi.
- Diyaarado Duqeeyey Qandala iyo Dagaal ka Dhacay December 6, 2016Wararka ka imanaya Maamul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa sheegaya in hawlgal milatari uu xalay ka dhacay meel 34 km jirta magaalada Qandala oo lagu magacaabo Madlaxo, sida ay noo sheegeen ilo wareedyo dhinaca amniga ah.
- Iska Horimaad ka Dhacay Jubbada Hoose December 6, 2016Iska horimaad ayaa maanta ka dhacay deganaka Haawina oo u dhexeeya Dhoobley iyo Qooqaani ee Gobolka Jubbada Hoose. Iska horimaadka ayaa dhacay markii maleeshiyada ururka Al-Shabab ay weerar kedis ah ku qaadeen kolonyo baabuur milatari ah oo ay leeyihiin ciidamada Kenya oo saad u siday dhinaca magaalada Dhoobley. Baabuur ay leeyihiin ciidamada milatariga Ken […]
- Dowladda Somalia oo Ganaaxday Markab Kalluumeysi December 6, 2016Wasiir Ku xigeenka Kaluumaysiga Soomaaliya Saciid Jaamac Maxamed ayaa sheegay in markabkan uu yahay mid ay u diideen ruqsadda kalluumeysiga balse sameystay warqado been abuur ah.
- Sacuudiga oo Hakiyey Xoolihii Soomaaliya December 8, 2016