Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
Daily Media Roundup
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Costarica: mons. Guillen a L'Osservatore Romano, disuguaglianze ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa February 21, 2017Costarica: mons. Guillen a L'Osservatore Romano, disuguaglianze ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaPer quest'ultima sono anche occasioni per rivedere la pastorale e cercare nuove modalità per annunciare il Vangelo. Ne parla in un'intervista a L'Osservatore Romano, in occasione della visita ad limina apostolorum della Conferenza episcopale […]
- Cosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ... - Formiche.net February 11, 2017Formiche.netCosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ...Formiche.netSarcasmo sul Papa con un finto Osservatore Romano. Chi rema contro nella Curia di Francesco?In Vaticano si indaga sul falso Osservatore Romano - Il MessaggeroIl MessaggeroNuovo giallo in Vaticano, falsa copia Osservatore Romano ...Giornale del PopoloFINTO OSSERVATORE RO […]
- Osservatore Romano - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) February 22, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Osservatore RomanoFarodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Lo si legge in un comunicato ufficiale della Segreteria di Stato. La nota arriva dopo che un falso Osservatore Romano è stato fatto circolare principalmente attraverso il web. “Una brutta copia, il nostro giornale è fatto meglio, non è un latino ...
- L'Osservatore Romano: sul settimanale in edicola oggi articoli di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa February 16, 2017L'Osservatore Romano: sul settimanale in edicola oggi articoli di ...Servizio Informazione Religiosa“Nudo come Gesù crocifisso” è il titolo dell'articolo di monsignor Domenico Sorrentino, vescovo di Assisi-Nocera Umbra-Gualdo Tadino, pubblicato su Il Settimanale de “L'Osservatore Romano” in edicola oggi. Nel suo contributo il presule spiega di […]
- L'Osservatore Romano con sgomento: «Trump non si ferma ... - Il Secolo d'Italia January 28, 2017Il Secolo d'ItaliaL'Osservatore Romano con sgomento: «Trump non si ferma ...Il Secolo d'Italia«Trump non si ferma». Lo sottolinea con sgomento l'Osservatore Romano in un servizio nel quale riferisce delle decisioni del presidente americano.altro »
- Falso Osservatore e manifesti anti-Papa: cosa succede in Vaticano? - AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia February 13, 2017AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica ItaliaFalso Osservatore e manifesti anti-Papa: cosa succede in Vaticano?AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica ItaliaPoca misericordia? Ma cosa sta succedendo in Vaticano? L'ultima trovata degli oppositori del Papa è stato un falso Osservatore Romano, sostanzialmente una ...Papa, torna la fronda anti-Francesco: un falso Osservatore via […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: mons. Carballo, “discernimento” e ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa January 31, 2017Servizio Informazione ReligiosaL'Osservatore Romano: mons. Carballo, “discernimento” e ...Servizio Informazione Religiosa"La vita consacrata nel suo insieme è un corpo che gode di buona salute". A tracciare il bilancio è l'arcivescovo José Rodríguez Carballo, segretario della.«Discernimento e «formazione» per prevenire gli abbandoniAvveni […]
- Terremoto: Card. Bassetti su Osservatore Romano, “Italia paese di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa January 27, 2017Terremoto: Card. Bassetti su Osservatore Romano, “Italia paese di ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaL'Italia è senza dubbio il paese della fragile bellezza. E, al tempo stesso, di una speranza mai doma. Il terremoto che nei giorni scorsi ha di nuovo colp.altro »
- Gabbani, Mannoia, Osservatore Romano, Sanremo - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) February 13, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Gabbani, Mannoia, Osservatore Romano, SanremoFarodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Vivendo fuori Italia da ormai vent'anni, da religioso, non sono solito seguire il festival di Sanremo. Ma per ragioni di predicazione ho voluto seguire un certo numero di canzoni dei big e già nella penultima serata, l'unica che ho seguito, due […]
- Scoperta Esopianeti, il direttore della Specola Vaticana: “vita ... - Meteo Web February 23, 2017Meteo WebScoperta Esopianeti, il direttore della Specola Vaticana: “vita ...Meteo WebE' quanto scrive sull'Osservatore Romano l'astonomo gesuita Guy Consolmagno direttore della Specola Vaticana, osservando che “con l'annuncio della scoperta di sette pianeti paragonabili alla Terra che orbitano intorno alla stella Trappist-1, la nostra ... […]
- Costarica: mons. Guillen a L'Osservatore Romano, disuguaglianze ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa February 21, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Farmer brings water to wild animals in drought-stricken Kenya February 23, 2017Patrick Kilonzo Mwalua brings thousands of gallons of water a week to dried-out watering holes in Kenya for the wild animals.[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the original article]GreenNews
- Metallic Hydrogen: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow February 23, 2017The world's only sample of metallic hydrogen, a substance touted as the holy grail of condensed-matter physics, has reportedly “disappeared.”[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- Philippine court orders arrest of president's leading critic February 23, 2017MANILA, Philippines (AP) — A Philippine court issued an arrest warrant on drug charges Thursday for an opposition senator and former top human rights official who is one of the most vocal critics of President Rodrigo Duterte and his deadly[...]GreenNews
- The U.S. Rejected Would-Be Refugee Anne Frank—Let’s Not Make a Similar Error Now February 23, 2017Amy Goodman, Denis MoynihanAnne Frank would be 87 years old had she not perished in Bergen-Belsen, a Nazi concentration camp in Germany. What words of wisdom might she offer the Trump administration as it crafts its latest iteration of its Muslim and refugee ban? Anne Frank is known for her famous diary, written while she and her family hid from the Gestapo […]AidNews
- Pakistan: Bomb kills at least 10 in shopping district in Pakistan's Lahore February 23, 2017Source: Reuters - Thomson Reuters Foundation Country: Pakistan Second attack in Lahore in two weeks: a suicide bombing on Feb. 13 killed 13 people and wounded more than 80 at a protest. By Mubashir Bukhari LAHORE, Pakistan, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A bomb blast in an upscale shopping centre in Pakistan's eastern city of Lahore killed at least 10 people on[... […]AidNews
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia Distribution Summary - By Status, Region, Organization and Type of Items as of 16-Feb-2017 February 23, 2017Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Shelter Cluster Country: Ethiopia [...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Somalia: Somalia: Drought Operational Strategy February 23, 2017Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Shelter Cluster Country: Somalia Introduction and background to the drought The humanitarian situation in Somalia is rapidly deteriorating and renewed famine is a strong possibility in 2017. This[...]AidNews
- Colombia: FARC quiere que ONU postergue entrega de armas February 23, 2017Source: Voice of America Country: Colombia Las FARC enviaron al jefe de la misión de la ONU en Colombia, Jean Arnault, una carta en la que le piden que se replantee el calendario de entrega de las armas debido a los retrasos en la adecuación de las zonas veredales transitorias de normalización (ZVTN), en las que están reunidos los guerrilleros. "Dentro […]AidNews
- Somalia: 2017 Somalia Shelter Cluster Response Plan February 23, 2017Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Shelter Cluster Country: Kenya, Somalia, Yemen The Shelter Clusters’ main target population was previously restricted to the internally displaced populations. However, since the beginning of the year 2016, the refugee[...]AidNews
- Syrian Arab Republic: UNHCR - Syria Situation - 2017 Funding Update as of 21 February 2017 February 23, 2017Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees Country: Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey 1,599.0 M required for 2017 - Includes USD 1,261,527,329 requested by UNHCR under the 3RP Regional[...]AidNews
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia: Needs & Response Map as of 16 February 2017 February 23, 2017Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Shelter Cluster Country: Ethiopia [...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- ACLU Dash Button turns political anger into action February 23, 2017Amazon Dash Buttons are physical buttons that allow you to order consumable items instantly without opening a browser or app. American designer Nathan Pryor wondered, “Why[...]NonProfitBlogs
- What should I ask Raj Chetty? February 23, 2017I’ll be doing a Conversation with Tyler with him later in March, but not a public event, podcast and transcript only. So what should I ask him? I thank you all in advance for your wise and intelligent suggestions. The post What should I[...]NonProfitBlogs
- A Risk of Genocide: Institutions ask IACHR to protect uncontacted Amazon peoples endangered by petroleum exploration in Bolivia February 23, 2017Over the past 10 years, the area of oil extraction in Bolivia has increased from three million hectares in 2007 to more than thirty one million. Precisely 28.84% of the surface of Bolivia is part of this expanded oil extraction … Continue reading →[...][Published inNonProfitBlogs
When Teachers Get Mindfulness Training, Students Win February 23, 2017No one would argue with the fact that teaching is stressful. Not only is the work highly challenging, teachers are also frequently underpaid, undervalued, and subject to harsh scrutiny. No wonder teacher burnout is on the rise and that many feel like leaving their[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Finnish Ambassador Commends Ethiopia for Economic Development February 23, 2017Finland Ambassador to Ethiopia Helena Airaksinen said that Ethiopia has made good progress in terms of economic development."Finland is also keen on expanding economic cooperation with Ethiopia." In an exclusive interview with The Ethiopian Herald, Amb. Helena Airaksinen said Finland and Ethiopia have been working together in rural economic develop […]NonProfitBlogs
- EU must take lead in linking trade in agriculture with the SDGs February 23, 2017Time to breathe new life into the WTO process. Agriculture plays a critical role in climate change – it is both a cause and a victim of it. And it plays a key role in the implementation of most of the SDGs. "We must get the sustainable development goals right, but we must also get trade in agriculture right, and we look to the EU to lead the way here […]NonProfitBlogs
- DHL Express Launches ‘On Demand Delivery’ to SSA February 23, 2017DHL Express, the world’s leading international express services provider, has announced the launch of On Demand Delivery for the Sub Saharan Africa (SSA) region in response to significant growth in premium cross-border e-commerce volumes. According to a statement from DHL Express, the On Demand Delivery is currently deployed in six markets across SSA – South […]NonProfitBlogs
- GhanaVeg Graduates 20 Vegetable Trainers February 23, 201720 Agronomists have been certified by GhanaVeg through Wageningen University & Research for successfully graduating from the first GhanaVeg Agronomy Training of Trainers. The Graduation ceremony took place at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel on February 16, during the GhanaVeg Business Platform Meeting. Certificates were handed out to the graduates by the N […]NonProfitBlogs
- Guyana to sign agreement with EU February 23, 2017Guyana says it will sign the Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA) under the European Union Forest Law Enforcement Governance and Trade (EU/FLEGT) initiative, which Georgetown adopted in 2003. The VPA will result in Guyana having access to more lucrative markets in the European Union (EU) for its timber products. It will also see improved governance at all l […]NonProfitBlogs
- Farmer brings water to wild animals in drought-stricken Kenya February 23, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- antitribalismPuntland Wax Yar Baa Kaga Harsan In Ay Safiiro Magacawdaan, Ha Sheegtaan In Ay Go’een, Waan Ugu Samr
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State?? (2)
- Wasiirka koowaad ee Soomaaliya oo 2 maalin ku qarash gareeyey 80 Kun USD Muqdisho to Naroobi xili Ciidamada Xooga baahi darteed isku xabadeynayaan Maxaase kala socotaa qarashka ka soo xarooda Dekada weyn iyo Eraboorka Adan Cade (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (526)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Maxaa horyaallo ra'iisul wasaaraha la magacaabay? February 23, 2017Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo, oo shalay la caleemo saaray, ayaa maanta magacaabay ra'iisul wasaare cusub.
- Daacish oo laga saaray garoonka diyaaradaha Mosul February 23, 2017Ciidamada dowladda Ciraaq ayaa la wareegay gacan ku haynta gigada diyaaradaha ee Mosul ka dib afar saacadood oo dagaal culus uu halkaasi ka dhacay.
- Koonfur Afrika oo bartilmaameed ka dhiganeysa "soo galootiga sharci la'aanta ah" February 23, 2017Dowladda Koonfur Afrika ayaa sheegtay inay billaabeyso howlgal lagu raadinayo soo galootiga sharcidarada ah ee ka shaqeeya xarumaha ganacsiga.
- Xabaal-wadareedyo laga helay Suuriya February 23, 2017Kooxaha la socda arrimaha Suuriya iyo ilo ku dhow fallaagada ayaa sheegaya in xabaal-wadareedyo ay ku jiraan meydadka ugu yaraan 150 dagaallamayaal laga helay waqooyiga galbeed ee dalka.
- Kashmiir oo laga mamnuucay in arooska qarash badan lagu bixiyo February 23, 2017Qeybta dowladda Hindiya ay maamusho ee Kashiimr ayaa laga mamnuucay arooska qarashka badan uu ku boxo, si looga hortago israafka.
- Dhinacyada ku dagaallamaya dalka Suuriya oo shir uu uga socda Geneva February 23, 2017Kullanka ayaa noqonaya kii ugu horeeyay ee Qaramada Midoobey ay horkeceyso oo muddo sanad ah ay isugu yimaadaan labada dhinac.
- Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo magacaabay ra'iisalwasaare February 23, 2017Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdullaahi Farmaajo ayaa ra'iisalwasaare u magacaabay Xasan Cali Kheyre.
- Dilka Kim Jong-nam: Kuuriyada Waqooyi oo cambaaraysay Malayshiya February 23, 2017Kuuriyada Waqooyi ayaa sheegtay in Malayshiya ay masuul ka tahay dilka mid ka mid ah muwaadiniinteeda ayna siyaasadaynayso soo celinta maydkiisa.
- Maksiko oo diiday siyaasadda tarxiilka ee Trump February 23, 2017Dawladda Maksiko ayaa cambaaraysay hannaan cusub oo uu soo saaray Maraykanku kaas oo lagu musaafurinayo dadka aan sharciga haysanin ee soogalootiga ah.
- Qaramada Midoobay oo abaarta u codsatay balaayin dollar February 23, 2017Qaramada Midoobay ayaa ka digtay in dad ka badan 20 milyan oo ku nool dalalka, South Sudan, Nigeria, Soomaaliya iyo Yemen ay qarka u saaran yihiin in ay gaajo u dhintaan.
- Turkiga oo dumarka milatariga ah u fasaxay in ay madaxa asturtaan February 23, 2017Milatariga ayaa ahaa waaxdii ugu dambaysay ee uu mamnuuc ka ahaa in dumarku ay madaxa asturtaan
- Wadahadalada Suuriya oo ka furmaya Geneva February 23, 2017Wareegii afaraad ee wadahadalada nabada Suuriya ayaa lagu wadaa in maanta ay ka furmaan magaalada Geneva.
- Maxkamadda UK: waa sharci in dhaqaale lagu xiro cidii lamaane ajnabi ah keensanaysa February 22, 2017Maxkamadda sare ee Britain ayaa go'aamisay in ay sharci tahay shuruudda dakhliga ee caqabadda ku noqday kumannaan ruux oo muwaaadiniin reer Britain ah oo raba in ay lamaane yaashooda keensadaan UK.
- Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo 12 arrimood kaga hadlay khudbadiisii maanta February 22, 2017Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Maxamed cabdullahi Farmaajo ayaa maanta lagu caleemo saaray caasimadda Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho.
- Ka qayb galkii madaxda gobolka Caleemo saarka Madaxweynaha maxaa laga dheehan karaa? February 23, 2017Xafladda Caleemasaarka Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Maxamed Cabdilaahi Farmaajo, waxaa maanta ka qayb galay saddex hoggaamiye oo wadamadda deriska ah, iyo masuuliyiin matalaya waddama kor u dhaafaya 120.
- Caleemo saarka Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo soo gabagabowday February 22, 2017Munaasabadda lagu caleemo saarayo madaxweyne Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo ayaa hadda ku soo gabagabwday magaalada Muqdisho.
- Amnesty oo ka walaacsan siyaasadaha qaxootiga February 21, 2017Hay'adda u doodda xuquuqul insaanka ee Amnesty International, ayaa ku dhaliishay dowladaha caalamka in ay sababo siyaasadeed uga faa'iideysanayaan dadka qaxootiga ah
- Taariikhda madaxweyne Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo February 22, 2017Xafladda caleemo saarka madaxweyne Farmaajo ayaa hadda ka socoto magaalada Muqdisho.
- Shan arrimood oo madaxweyne Farmaajo looga baahan yahay in uu si degdeg ah wax uga qabto February 22, 2017Madaxweynaha cusub ee Soomaaliya, Maxamed Cabdullahi Farmaajo waxaa horyaalla arrimo badan oo ay ka mid yihiim amniga, la dagaallanka musuqa, dowlad wanaagga, iyo abaaraha hadda Soomaaliya saameeyay.
- 'Ar Farmaajo iigeeya' oo BBC-da la hadlay February 22, 2017Cabdullahi Maxamuud Cusmaan oo ku caan baxay 'Ar Farmaajo iigeeya' ayaa BBC-da wareysi gaar ah siiyay.
- Maxaa horyaallo ra'iisul wasaaraha la magacaabay? February 23, 2017
- Santa Marta. Il Papa: i cristiani lascino la doppia vita, no ad affari ... - Avvenire.it February 23, 2017
- Canti liturgici. Musica a Messa: «Chi canta prega due volte» - Avvenire.it February 23, 2017
- Vaticano. Papa Francesco «fa la spesa» nelle zone del terremoto - Avvenire.it February 23, 2017
- Nasa. Scoperto un nuovo sistema solare con 7 pianeti. E c'è il ... - Avvenire.it February 22, 2017
- Centrodestra in lite. Parisi: «Forza Italia non sia ostaggio di Salvini» - Avvenire.it February 23, 2017
- Anniversario. Quando Paolo VI richiamò la Chiesa alla vera ... - Avvenire.it February 22, 2017
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- XAL-JACBURKA XULITAANKA BAARLAMAANKA 2016 IYO HABKA DOORASHOOYINKA
- AqoonYahanow Ma Waxaad Qeyb ka Tahay Mushkiladda
- QABYAALADDIID: GABAY
- Aynu Aasno Qabyaalada
- Anti – Tribalism Movement – Return to Somalia.
- Sharta Cabdiwali Shalay ayeey jirtay!! (Bal arag taariikhdiisii hore)
- Somalia activist Safia Abdi Haase gets Norway medal
- Safia oo socdaal ugu jirta ka hadlida gudniinka iwm.
- Hassan Ali Khaire, an Oil Executive, Is Picked to Be Somalia's Prime Minister - New York Times February 23, 2017New York TimesHassan Ali Khaire, an Oil Executive, Is Picked to Be Somalia's Prime MinisterNew York TimesSomalia's new president, Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, lost little time in nominating a prime minister, as his country works to right itself under a new government after a quarter-century of conflict, terrorism and devastating drought. In a first f […]
- Tackling hunger crises in South Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria and Yemen requires $4.4 billion – UN - UN News Centre February 22, 2017UN News CentreTackling hunger crises in South Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria and Yemen requires $4.4 billion – UNUN News Centre22 February 2017 – Sounding the alarm on behalf of more than 20 million people in South Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, and north-east Nigeria facing devastating levels of food insecurity, Secretary-General António Guterres joined other top United N […]
- Somalia is a leader in mobile money but still wants to print its first cash notes in 25 years - Quartz February 22, 2017QuartzSomalia is a leader in mobile money but still wants to print its first cash notes in 25 yearsQuartzAfter a few years of relative stability and successful elections, Somalia's new government hopes to reverse all that. Buoyed by donors, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank, the country now wants to resume printing banknotes this […]
- Asylum seeker says husband, mother were killed on wedding day in Somalia - CBC.ca February 23, 2017CBC.caAsylum seeker says husband, mother were killed on wedding day in SomaliaCBC.caThe 23-year-old Somali woman spent the days after her marriage in July fleeing — first to a relative's home in Mogadishu, Somalia's capital, and then to countries across the world, including Ecuador, Colombia and Costa Rica. She finally made it to the ...altro »
- Pastoralists rely on hosts and aid to beat drought in Somalia - africanews February 23, 2017africanewsPastoralists rely on hosts and aid to beat drought in SomaliaafricanewsWhile movement is part of life for Somalia's pastoralists – in the last year, they have struggled to find water and viable grazing land for their animals due to failed rains. “I am 75 years old, I have not heard of or seen such a severe drought,” said ...altro »
- WFP Somalia Country Brief, January 2017 - ReliefWeb February 23, 2017ReliefWebWFP Somalia Country Brief, January 2017ReliefWebSomalia is now in a state of drought emergency, with the severity ranging from moderate to extreme. In a post-Deyr assessment report released in early February by the Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit for Somalia (FSNAU) and the Famine Early ...altro »
- Somalia's diaspora poets step into the mainstream - CNN February 22, 2017CNNSomalia's diaspora poets step into the mainstreamCNNOne quick search on YouTube throws up hundreds of videos of young poets talking about their connection to Somalia in Canadian, Swedish or US vernaculars, among many others. These videos reach tens of thousands of people around the world.
- Securing Somalia - Foreign Affairs February 20, 2017Foreign AffairsSecuring SomaliaForeign AffairsAfter several months of delay, a new president of Somalia was elected on February 8, 2017. The fact that an election took place at all should be counted a success. Despite the so-called Somali New Deal Compact of September 2013, in which the country's ...Death toll in Somalia marketplace blast rises to 34Fox […]
- UN Boosts Aid for Ethiopia, Somalia to Head Off Famine - Voice of America February 21, 2017Voice of AmericaUN Boosts Aid for Ethiopia, Somalia to Head Off FamineVoice of AmericaU.N. aid agencies are appealing to international donors to provide money to scale up lifesaving operations in drought-stricken Ethiopia and Somalia, where millions of hungry people are at risk of death and illness. Five years after a devastating 2011 ...Somalia food crisis […]
- Drought in Somalia: Time is Running Out - Aljazeera.com February 20, 2017Aljazeera.comDrought in Somalia: Time is Running OutAljazeera.comBaidoa, Somalia - Four-year-old Safia Adan lies in Baidoa Regional Hospital in southern Somalia with a tube through her nose. She is suffering from severe malnutrition and dehydration. At her side her worried grandmother looks up to explain that Safia ...
- Hassan Ali Khaire, an Oil Executive, Is Picked to Be Somalia's Prime Minister - New York Times February 23, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Op-ed: IDF admits to reducing standards February 23, 2017Under radical feminist influence, IDF initiates women's border unit that invites abduction. Opinion.
- Watch: Golani soldiers train on Golan Heights February 23, 2017Following threats by Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah, IDF holds division exercises on Golan Heights, bordering Syria and Lebanon.
- Supreme Court OKs sealing of terrorist's home February 23, 2017Court rejects petition of family of terrorist who murdered 4 soldiers in ramming attack, says they knew of attack beforehand.
- Death threats against Arab Christian IDF soldiers February 23, 2017Christian soldiers subject to campaign of harassment and intimidation for daring to serve in IDF and defend Israel.
- Israeli Air Force shoots down Hamas drone February 23, 2017IAF fighter jet downs Hamas drone launched from Gaza Strip over Mediterranean.
- 'Forceful, fictitious campaign against me and the Commissioner' February 23, 2017Public Security Minister Erdan responds to reports about investigation of Umm al-Hiran incident. 'If it wasn't terror - we'll apologize.'
- 1,200 Jewish pilgrims pray at Joseph's Tomb in Shechem February 23, 2017As the pilgrims entered the biblical site, security forces nabbed Arab residents of Shechem in whose possession bombs, knife were found.
- Israel's missile defense systems pass muster February 22, 2017New Tamir anti-missile interceptor product of Israeli-American cooperation.
- New details emerge from Umm Al-Hiran investigation February 22, 2017Investigation of Umm al-Hiran incident reveals police fired at the car where their commanding officer was sitting.
- Eizenkot: 45% of terror attacks done by Israeli Arab citizens February 22, 2017Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot says in recent years nearly half the terror attacks perpetrated by Israeli ID card holders.
- Op-ed: IDF admits to reducing standards February 23, 2017
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Finding $1.5 billion for Lake Chad The borders of Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, and Chad meet at Lake Chad. The region is now one of the most critical hum […]Krista
- The cheat sheet: Somalia famine, Trump orders, and chemical weapons in Syria February 10, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Somalia – lessons learnt from 2011 famine? At some point this month, famine may again be declared in Somalia. Whether or not the “f” word is actually […]Krista
- Tackling drought with emergency aid is not the answer February 7, 2017For those forced to live through them, droughts are less an unusual event than a way of life that constantly tests your resilience and resourcefulness. To be a farmer, or make a living from livestock in Ethiopia, where my organisation, Mercy Corps, has been working for many years, you need to be innovative in the face of ever-changing weather patterns. And […]Krista
- US refugee resettlement system reels from Trump ban February 3, 2017The non-profit network for refugee resettlement in the United States may take years to recover from changes announced by President Donald Trump, charity managers and advocates say. The 120-day pause to the programme, and a reduction from 110,000 to 50,000 arrivals in the 2016-2017 fiscal year, will have far-reaching effects. The resettlement system is “not a […]ben
- Blocked by Trump, unwanted by Kenya, Somali refugees face new crisis as famine looms February 2, 2017Somali refugees have no good options any more. With Kenya vowing to close the Dadaab refugee camp within months and resettlement to the United States suspended, many will succumb to growing pressure to return home, where al-Shabab militants and a potential famine await. Mulki Mahmood lives in a busy tenement block of two-bedroom apartments, narrow corridor […]obi
- The Grinch’s not-so-festive guide to food ration cuts December 27, 2016Across much of the world, the festive season is a time of indulgence. But what if you’re too busy fleeing violence and upheaval, or stuck in a refugee camp on reduced rations? It’s been a hard year for the most vulnerable among us. This is partly due to tightening aid budgets, but it’s also the result of there simply being so many more people in crisis who n […]annie
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016The Kenyan government has postponed its closure of the Dadaab refugee camp by six months, but the reprieve does not reverse its ultimate decision to send home 261,000 Somali refugees, despite the loud protest by human rights groups. The international community appears to have given up on a search for an alternative to closing Dadaab, even though the mass ret […]annapm
- Let’s not wait another two years to act on the refugee crisis September 14, 2016No one chooses to flee their home. I fled my country, Somalia, at a young age and ended up in one of Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camps where I spent many years. It was never our choice to leave and I would like nothing more than to return home. As world leaders gather at the UN General Assembly next week to address refugee and migration crises around the world, […]kristy
- How Kenya’s al-Shabab amnesty is a loaded gun August 31, 2016Musa Rashid had fought for a year with the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab until, disillusioned, he returned home to Kenya. Part of the lure was a government amnesty for those who renounced violence, and the promise of support to settle back into his Majengo neighbourhood, a low-income suburb of the capital, Nairobi. Rashid, 40, saw it as a chance to restart […]andrew
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s carpenter July 21, 2016What does a terrorist look like? No such archetype exists of course, but you certainly wouldn’t figure somebody like Mohammed Abdi*. Yet the slight, middle-aged man with a neatly trimmed beard was until 18 months ago a member of the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab – albeit in its finance department. He joined willingly. The former shopkeeper heard a sermon […]andrew
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.