Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
Daily Media Roundup
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
SOMALIAMERICAN PEACE DEVELOPMENT
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Referendum, polemiche sulla violazione del silenzio. L'Osservatore ... - TGCOM December 3, 2016TGCOMReferendum, polemiche sulla violazione del silenzio. L'Osservatore ...TGCOMTra i comitati del Sì e del No, le accuse di aver violato il silenzio si sono incrociate per tutta la giornata, alimentate da video e post finiti sui social di entrambi i fronti. Sul voto è intervenuto anche l'Osservatore Romano, parlando di "un ...altro »
- Referendum: Osservatore romano, legge elettorale convitato di ... - ANSA.it December 3, 2016ANSA.itReferendum: Osservatore romano, legge elettorale convitato di ...ANSA.it"L'esito del referendum avrà inevitabili ripercussioni sulla vita del governo in carica", e nella partita referendaria c'è un "convitato di pietra", cioè la "legge ...altro »
- L'Osservatore Romano: in prima pagina "l'Apocalisse climatica ... - Meteo Web December 2, 2016Meteo WebL'Osservatore Romano: in prima pagina "l'Apocalisse climatica ...Meteo WebL'Osservatore Romano apre in prima pagina con titolo “Apocalisse climatica“. “Il mondo – scrive il quotidiano della Santa Sede – è sull'orlo di un'apocalisse ...altro »
- Scorsese a Osservatore Romano su Silence - ANSA.it November 30, 2016ANSA.itScorsese a Osservatore Romano su SilenceANSA.it(ANSA) - CITTA' DEL VATICANO, 30 NOV - "Per un newyorkese trapiantato come me il silenzio è merce rara", dice Martin Scorsese parlando all'Osservatore Romano di 'Silence' il suo film ambientato nel Giappone degli shogun Tokugawa e delle loro ...Silence, Papa Francesco e l […]
- “Valdinievole e non Terni”: Vezzosi critica lo studio dell'Osservatore ... - gonews November 28, 2016gonews“Valdinievole e non Terni”: Vezzosi critica lo studio dell'Osservatore ...gonewsCosì, il leonardista e direttore del Museo Ideale 'Leonardo' di Vinci, Alessandro Vezzosi richiama l'attenzione su un articolo pubblicato ieri, 27 novembre, sull'Osservatore Romano in cui si avvalora un nuovo studio dello storico dell'arte Luca […]
- Fidel Castro, i tre Papi e il processo di distensione - Quotidiano.net November 27, 2016Quotidiano.netFidel Castro, i tre Papi e il processo di distensioneQuotidiano.netA proposito di Fidel Castro l'Osservatore romano ha parlato di leader controverso. Perché? “Il giudizio su Castro è lasciato evidentemente alla storia. Certamente è stato un personaggio molto controverso, al di là delle divisioni che tuttora restano ...altro »
- Viroche: “sangue dei poveri”. L'Osservatore Romano chiede ... - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) November 6, 2016Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Viroche: “sangue dei poveri”. L'Osservatore Romano chiede ...Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)A un mese dalla morte di padre Juan Viroche l'Osservatore Romano pubblica la nota dell'Episcopato argentino che chiede giustizia per il prete anti narcos trovato impiccato nella sua chiesa a La Florida, una morte che la magi […]
- Referendum costituzionale, l'ora della verità I seggi aperti domenica ... - l'Adige - Quotidiano indipendente del Trentino Alto Adige December 3, 2016l'Adige - Quotidiano indipendente del Trentino Alto AdigeReferendum costituzionale, l'ora della verità I seggi aperti domenica ...l'Adige - Quotidiano indipendente del Trentino Alto AdigeUna sfida decisiva, alimentata con polemiche da entrambi i fronti anche nel giorno del silenzio elettorale, nella quale l'Osservatore Romano vede «un con […]
- L'Italia verso il referendum, per Renzi si gioca sul filo - Corriere del Ticino December 3, 2016Corriere del TicinoL'Italia verso il referendum, per Renzi si gioca sul filoCorriere del TicinoUna sfida decisiva, alimentata con polemiche da entrambi i fronti anche nel giorno del silenzio elettorale, nella quale l'Osservatore Romano vede "un convitato di pietra": l'Italicum, dal quale, secondo il quotidiano della Santa Sede, dipen […]
- "Terremoto punizione divina", Radio Maria sospende padre ... - TGCOM November 5, 2016TGCOM"Terremoto punizione divina", Radio Maria sospende padre ...TGCOMOsservatore Romano su Radio Maria: affermazioni offensive - La vicenda di Radio Maria è stigmatizzata anche dall'Osservatore Romano che parla di "affermazioni offensive". Il giornale della Santa Sede riferisce della dura presa di posizione del ...Radio Maria si scu […]
- Referendum, polemiche sulla violazione del silenzio. L'Osservatore ... - TGCOM December 3, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Army Corps of Engineers Denies Easement for Dakota Access Pipeline December 5, 2016 GreenNews
- Climate Change Will Drive Stronger, Smaller Storms in U.S. December 5, 2016The effects of climate change will likely cause smaller but stronger storms in the United States, according to a new framework for modeling storm behavior developed at the University of Chicago and Argonne National Laboratory. Though storm intensity is expected to increase over today’s levels, the predicted reduction in storm size may alleviate some fears of […]GreenNews
- Haiti: Haïti-R.D./Droits humains : Une soixantaine de mineurs non-accompagnés, rapatriés au point frontalier de Belladère December 5, 2016Source: AlterPresse Country: Dominican Republic, Haiti Une soixantaine de mineurs non-accompagnés ont été rapatriés, d’octobre à novembre 2016, au point frontalier de la commune de Belladère (département du Plateau central, sur la frontière avec Comendador / République Dominicaine), rapporte la Fondation Zanmi timoun, dans une note de presse en datée du 01 d […]AidNews
- Funding local adaptation in Kenya: nationally vs. locally managed funds December 5, 2016Funding local adaptation in Kenya: nationally vs. locally managed funds How do nationally and locally managed climate funds compare in creating impact on the ground? Guest blogger John Nyangena weighs up the pros and cons of each approach. Mechanisms such as the Green Climate Fund (GCF) were set[...]NonProfitBlogs
- China calculation of the day December 5, 2016The dimensions of China’s liquidity splurge are startling. Ousmène Jacques Mandeng, formerly with the International Monetary Fund, has calculated that between 2007 and 2015 China created 63 per cent, or $16.1tn, of the growth in the[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Central African Republic: La Stratégie nationale pour la réforme du Secteur de la Sécurité en confection progressive December 5, 2016Source: UN Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in the Central African Republic Country: Central African Republic Le 2 décembre 2016, les différentes parties prenantes à la rédaction de la Stratégie de la réforme du secteur de la sécurité, à savoir les Ministères de la Défense, de la Justice, des Finances, de la Sécurité et des Eaux et Forêts,[. […]AidNews
- Prosecutors To Begin Closing Arguments In Mladic's Genocide Trial December 5, 2016The long and complicated genocide trial of former Bosnian Serb military commander Ratko Mladic is nearing its crest this week, more than 20 years after the end of the 1992-1995 Bosnian war.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Uzbekistan To Announce Presidential Election Results On December 5 December 5, 2016Uzbekistan’s Central Election Commission (CEC) says preliminary results from the country’s presidential election will be announced at 4 p.m. local time on December 5.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Breakthrough Prize hands out $25 million for “Oscars” of science December 5, 2016The prize, founded and funded by Silicon Valley billionaires, aims to ape the film industry and make scientists into celebrities with a televised ceremony[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the original[...]GreenNews
- UK Winter 2015/2016 floods: One of the century's most extreme and severe flood episodes December 5, 2016(Centre for Ecology & Hydrology) A new scientific review of the winter floods of 2015/2016 confirms that the event was one of the most extreme and severe hydrological events of the last century.The new hydrological appraisal, published on the first anniversary of Storm Desmond (December 5th), brings together both river flow and meteorological data to exa […]GreenNews
- Myanmar: The Rohingya Crisis: Regional Security Implications December 5, 2016Source: Nanyang Technological Univ. Country: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand By Jasminder Singh and Muhammad Haziq Synopsis After the border attacks in Maungdaw by Muslim militants, the Tatmadaw (Myanmar national army) has been accused of raping and killing Rohingya and burning their villages by the media and human[...]AidNews
- The Dakota Access pipeline will have to find another route. December 5, 2016The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announced on Sunday that it will not grant a permit for the pipeline to cross under Lake Oahe in North Dakota. That is a small piece of the 1,172-mile pipeline, but it was especially controversial because[...]GreenNews
- Incentives and Constraints of Community and Smallholder Forestry December 5, 2016Authors: de Jong, W.; Galloway, G.; Katila, P.; Pacheco, P. This editorial introduces the special issue: Incentives and constraints of community and smallholder forestry. The special issue contains nine papers, listed in a table in the main text. The editorial reviews briefly some key elements of our current understanding of community and smallholder forestr […]AidNews
- Sri Lanka: Daily Situation Report - Sri Lanka, 04 December 2016 at 1800 hrs December 5, 2016Source: Disaster Management Centre of Sri Lanka Country: Sri Lanka [...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Haiti: Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Humanitarian Response Two Months On (4 December 2016) December 5, 2016Source: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Country: Haiti Situation Overview Hurricane Matthew struck Haiti on 4 October, leaving an estimated 1.4 million Haitians in need of[...]AidNews
- Kerry: Israel 'Heading to a Place of Danger' December 5, 2016Remarks by the U.S. secretary of state on Sunday are being quickly interpreted by the Israeli media as harsh criticism and undiplomatic. Before a predominately pro-Israel audience in Washington, John Kerry warned that the Jewish state is "heading to a place of danger" because of its government’s policies toward the Palestinians. Kerry, responding t […]AidNews
- Facing Standing Rock Campaign, Army Corps Blocks Dakota Pipeline Path December 5, 2016Intensifying Indian protests prompted the Obama administration to block a pipeline's path in North Dakota.[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the original article]GreenNews
- Victory at Standing Rock — Army won't grant easement to DAPL December 5, 2016The Department of the Army's Assistant Secretary for Civil Works announced Sunday afternoon they will not approve an easement that would allow the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline to cross under Lake Oahe in North Dakota.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- Watch Hawaii become a winter wonderland December 5, 2016A winter storm warning is in effect for an unlikely place: tropical Hawaii. The National Weather Service has issued a warning for the Big Island's Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa volcanoes through Sunday night. Around 2 feet of snow has already fallen on the volcanoes' peaks,[...]GreenNews
- Haiti: Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation Report No.27 (04 December) December 5, 2016Source: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Country: Haiti Main Points • The HCT launched an action plan to prioritize assistance to the most vulnerable people in the most affected areas based on a[...]AidNews
- Renzi Loses Key Referendum, Fears Grow for Italian Banks December 5, 2016Italy appears headed for weeks of political turmoil after voters in a national referendum Sunday rebuffed a constitutional reform package proposed by Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, who announced his resignation as the scale of the defeat unfolded. At a short news conference within two hours of the polls closing, the 41-year-old Renzi conceded defeat, saying, “ […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Jamie Dettmer)
- Kerry: Israel 'Heading to a Place of Danger' December 4, 2016Remarks by the U.S. secretary of state on Sunday are being quickly interpreted by the Israeli media as harsh criticism and undiplomatic. Before a predominately pro-Israel audience in Washington, John Kerry warned that the Jewish state is "heading to a place of danger" because of its government’s policies toward the Palestinians. Kerry, responding t […]email@example.com (Steve Herman)
- US Army Corps Hands Victory to Dakota Pipeline Protesters December 4, 2016The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has denied an easement for the highly controversial $3.8 billion Dakota Access Pipeline, the subject of months of protest by the Standing Rock Sioux tribe, which contends the project would affect its drinking water supply and destroy its sacred sites. In a statement Sunday, the Corps of Engineers said it would be undertaking […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Esha Sarai)
- Trump Expands Search for Top Diplomat December 4, 2016President-elect Donald Trump has widened his search for a secretary of state after high-profile meetings with four top candidates failed to yield a decision last week. "It is true that he's broadened the search, and the secretary of state is an incredibly important position for any president," Trump aide Kellyanne Conway told reporters at Trum […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Monitors Report Dozens Killed in Syrian Airstrikes December 4, 2016Syrian monitors say at least 21 people, including several children, were killed Sunday in airstrikes southwest of Aleppo, as Russia-backed Syrian forces press a region-wide offensive against rebels seeking to topple the Damascus government. The tally of wounded was not clear late Sunday, but monitors from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the deat […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Lou Lorscheider)
- Trump Team Downplays Taiwan Phone Call December 4, 2016Washington is watching the latest signals from Donald Trump as to whether the president-elect intends to reposition America’s diplomatic posture in Asia. VOA’s Michael Bowman reports, Trump surprised many at home and abroad Friday by announcing he had spoken with the President Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan, with which the United States has had to formal diplomatic […]email@example.com (Michael Bowman)
- Fidel Castro: Dictator, Revolutionary Remembered December 4, 2016Former Cuban President Fidel Castro is dead at the age of 90. His communist government survived a U.S.-backed invasion of Cuban exiles, a superpower missile crisis, assassination plots and decades of U.S. economic sanctions. But Castro lived long enough to see Washington announce the re-establishment of full diplomatic relations with Havana and the subsequen […]firstname.lastname@example.org (VOA News)
- December 4, 2016 December 4, 2016A look at the best news photos from around the world.
- US, China, EU, Others Fail to Reach Environmental Goods Deal December 4, 2016Forty-six countries including the U.S., China and European Union nations failed Sunday to agree on a list of "environmental goods" like solar-powered air conditioners or LED light bulbs that could be targeted for lower tariffs. The two-day meeting at World Trade Organization involved a bid to agree on reducing tariffs on over 200 environment-friend […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Trump Team Downplays Taiwan Phone Call December 4, 2016Donald Trump’s team downplayed the significance of the president-elect’s telephone conversation with President Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan, with which the United States has had no formal diplomatic ties since 1979. “This was a courtesy call,” said Vice President-elect Mike Pence Sunday on ABC’s This Week program. “It’s a little mystifying to me that President Oba […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Bowman)
- US Announces Guantanamo Detainee Release December 4, 2016A prisoner from Yemen at the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba has been released and transferred to the West African nation of Cape Verde. The Pentagon announced the transfer of Shawqi Awad Balzuhair on Sunday, noting that a review determined that his detention was no longer necessary "to protect against a continuing significant threat to the […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Trump Issues New Warning to US Companies Moving Jobs Overseas December 4, 2016U.S. President-elect Donald Trump sternly warned American businesses again Sunday that if they move their operations overseas they would face a 35 percent tax if they then try to sell their products back in the United States. In a series of Twitter comments, Trump said he plans to "substantially reduce" taxes and regulations on businesses. But he s […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Carolyn Presutti, Celia Menodza)
- Afghan President: Taliban Won't Last Without Pakistan Support December 4, 2016Afghan President Ashraf Ghani told an international conference held in the northern Indian city of Amritsar that the Taliban insurgency in his country would not survive without support from Pakistan and called for the setting up of a fund to combat extremism. Referring to an upsurge of violence in his country by militant groups, the Afghan leader said, […]email@example.com (Anjana Pasricha)
- Castro's Remains Buried in Private Ceremony in Cuba December 4, 2016The remains of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro were buried in eastern Cuba early Sunday morning after nine days of nationally-mandated mourning across the island. The ceremony at Santa Ifigenia Cemetery in Santiago de Cuba was made private at last minute, barring journalists from around the world from witnessing the service." Casto, a polarizing lead […]firstname.lastname@example.org (VOA News)
- Stein Turns to US Federal Court for Help With Pennsylvania Recount December 4, 2016Former U.S. Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein is turning to a federal court in her effort to recount the state of Pennsylvania's ballots from the recent presidential election that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was widely expected to win, but lost to billionaire businessman Donald Trump. Stein dropped her attempt to have Pennsylva […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- What Happens to Millions of Syrian Refugees if Assad Remains in Power? December 4, 2016The Syrian conflict has uprooted more than five million Syrians who have fled to neighboring states and Europe to maintain resistance against President Bashar al-Assad or to escape the airstrikes and barrel bombs, as well as fighting in their war-torn country. With the balance of battlefield power swinging possibly irreversibly in favor of the Assad governme […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Jamie Dettmer)
- One Greek Village Remains Committed to Rescuing Refugees December 4, 2016Looking out across the narrow slither of the Aegean Sea that separates the small Greek village of Skala Sikamineas from the Turkish mainland, all appears calm. Previously crowded with the dinghies of refugees and the speedboats of their smugglers, the number of those braving the crossing has eased from a torrent to a trickle during 2016. The tranquility is u […]email@example.com (John Owens)
- Greek Village of Skala Sikamineas Remains Committed to Aiding Refugees December 4, 2016The refugee deal forged by the European Union and Turkey in March appears to be on the verge of collapse. But in a small Greek community, Skala Sikamineas, as deeply affected as any by these new arrivals, the resolve to help newly arrived refugees has not been weakened.
- EU-Turkey Refugee Deal Shaky, But One Greek Village Still Committed to Rescues December 4, 2016The refugee deal forged by the European Union and Turkey in March appears on the verge of collapse. But in a small Greek community, the resolve to help newly arrived refugees has not been weakened. John Owens reports from Skala Sikamineas.
- Malaysia’s Najib Leads Rally Against Rohingya ‘Genocide’ December 4, 2016Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak led a protest rally Sunday against what he called a genocide of Myanmar’s Muslim Rohingya minority, as he urged Asian neighbors and the world to step up the pressure to stop the violence. Najib said the rally at a stadium in suburban Kuala Lumpur will send a strong message to Aung San Suu Kyi’s government that “enough is […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Renzi Loses Key Referendum, Fears Grow for Italian Banks December 5, 2016
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- antitribalismPuntland Wax Yar Baa Kaga Harsan In Ay Safiiro Magacawdaan, Ha Sheegtaan In Ay Go’een, Waan Ugu Samr
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State?? (2)
- Wasiirka koowaad ee Soomaaliya oo 2 maalin ku qarash gareeyey 80 Kun USD Muqdisho to Naroobi xili Ciidamada Xooga baahi darteed isku xabadeynayaan Maxaase kala socotaa qarashka ka soo xarooda Dekada weyn iyo Eraboorka Adan Cade (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (526)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dad ku dhintay duqeyn ka dhacday gobolka Idlib, Suuriya December 4, 2016Ugu yaraan 14 qof ayaa ku dhimatay duqeyn ka dhacday magaalo ku taalla gobolka Idlib ee dalka Suuriya.
- Dowladda Ciraaq oo Moosil, biyo iyo cunto gaarsiiysay December 4, 2016Dowladda Ciraaq ayaa waxay booyado biyo ah, cunto iyo shidaal gaarsiiysay dadka ku nool degmooyiinka daacish laga saaray ee Moosil.
- Haweeney Amerikaan ah oo lagu "kufsaday" dalka Hindiya December 4, 2016Booliska dalka Hindiya ayaa baaraya sheegashada haweeney Amerikan ah oo tilmaamtay in Delhi lagu kufsaday.
- Dibad bax ka dhan ah dhibka haysto Muslimiinta Rohingya oo ka dhacay Malaysia December 4, 2016Ra’iisul wasaaraha dalka Malaysia, Najib Razak, ayaa cambaareeyay dilka loo geysto qowmiyadda muslimiinta ee Rohingya ee dalka Myanmar.
- Ruushka oo "dilay" hogaamiyaha daacish ee Waqooyiga Qowqaas December 4, 2016Ciidamada amniga ee dalka Ruushka waxay sheegayaan inay dileen hogaamiyihii daacish ee Waqooyiga Qowqaas.
- Shacabka Taliyaaniga oo u codeynaya isbedel lagu sameeyo dastuurka December 4, 2016Shacabka Taliyaaniga waxay u codeynayaan afti loo qaadayo is bedel lagu sameeyo dastuurka dalka.
- Fidal Castro oo maanta la aasayo December 4, 2016Madaxweynaha Cuba Raul Castro ayaa horkacay xaflad ballaaran oo magaalada Santiago loogu sameeyay tacsidii ugu dambeysay ee walaalkii Fidel.
- Tobannaan qof oo laga cabsi qabo in dab ay ugu dhinteen California December 4, 2016Tobanaan qof ayaa laga cabsi qabaa in ay dhinteen kaddib markii uu dab ka kacay goob ay ka socotay xaflad music oo ku taal magaalada Oakland ee gobolka California ee waddanka Mareykanka.
- Kumannaan qof oo isugu tagay garoonka Chapecoense December 4, 2016Tobannaan kun oo qof ayaa ka qeybgalaya xus ka dhacayo magaalada Chapeco ee dalka Brazil.
- Dowladda Suuriya oo qabsatay dhul hor leh December 3, 2016Ciidamda dowladda Suuriya iyo xulufadooda ayaa lagu soo waramayaa in ay qabsadeen degmo kale oo ku taala bariga magaalada Xalab.
- Cristiano Ronaldo oo lagu eedeeyay inuusan canshuur bixin December 3, 2016Qaar ka mid ah ciyaartoyda Real Madrid ayaa lagu eedeeyay inaysan bixin malaayiin dollar oo canshuuro ah.
- Shiinaha oo ka carooday wadahadal dhex maray Trump iyo madaxweynaha Taiwan December 3, 2016Shiinaha ayaa ka carooday wadahadal dhanka taleefoonka ah oo madaxweynaha la doortay ee dalka Mareykanka Donald Trump uu la yeeshay madaxweynaha Taiwan.
- Trump oo jabiyay siyaasadda Mareykanka kaddib markii uu toos ula hadlay Taiwan December 3, 2016Madaxweynaha la doortay ee Mareykanka, Donald Trump, ayaa jabiyay siyaasad Mareykanka u degsaneyd tobannaan sano kaddib markii uu la hadlay Madaxweynaha Taiwan Tsai Ing-wen, iyadoo ay taasi horseedi karto khilaaf ballaaran oo diblumaasiyadeed oo uu Shiinaha la galo.
- Madaxwaynaha Gambia oo qirtay in laga guulaystay December 2, 2016Gudoomiyaha guddiga doorashooyinka ee Gambia ayaa sheegay in Yahya Jammeh uu qirtay in lagaga guulaystay doorashadii Khamiistii dhacday.
- Yurub oo looga digay weerarro dheeri ah December 2, 2016Booliiska Yurub ee Europol ayaa ka digay in kooxda isugu yeerta Dawladda Islaamka ay macquul tahay in ay qorshaynayso in ay weerarro dheeri ah ku bartilmaameed sato Yurub, maadaama lagaga itaal roonaanayo Bariga Dhexe.
- Dhaqaalaha Itoobiya oo gaaray meeshii u hoosaysay muddo 10 sano ah December 2, 2016Dhaqaalaha Itoobiya ayaa hoos ugu soo dhacay boqolkiiba sideed intii u dhaxaysay 2015/2016 taas oo ah meeshii ugu hoosaysay muddo toban sano ah.
- Trump oo magacaabay wasiirkiisa gaashaandhiga December 2, 2016Isu soo baxii ugu horreeyay ee uu qabtay tan iyo markii uu ku guulaystay xilka madaxtinimada Mareykanka, ayuu Donald Trump kaga dhawaaqay in Janaraalka howlgabka ah ee James Mattis uu noqon doono Xoghayaha cusub ee gaashaandhiga.
- Maxkamad caddaysay in uu xaqdarro ahaa xukun dil ah oo la fuliyay 21 sano ka hor December 2, 2016Maxkamad ku taalla dalka Shiinaha ayaa waxba kama jiraan ku tilmaantay go'aan maxkamadeed oo lagu toogtay nin lagu eedeeyay in uu gabadh kufsaday ka dibna dilay muddo haatan 21 sano laga joogo.
- Macaluul soo wajahday woqooyiga Nigeria December 2, 2016Qaramda Midoobey ayaa ka digaysa in boqol kun oo qof oo u badan carruur ku nool woqooyiga dalka Nigeria ay halis ugu jiraan in sandka dambe ay u dhintaan gaajo.
- Francois Hollande oo aan xilka mar kale u tartami doonin December 2, 2016Madaxweynaha dalka Faransiiska Francois Hollande ayaa si lama filaan ah u shaaciyay in uusan mar kale u tartami doonin xilka madaxweynenimada.
- Dad ku dhintay duqeyn ka dhacday gobolka Idlib, Suuriya December 4, 2016
- Il No sfiora il 60%. Renzi: subito le dimissioni. Gli scenari politici - Avvenire.it December 5, 2016
- L'Italia vota. Ed è il tempo di ricostruire - Avvenire.it December 3, 2016
- Agli imprenditori: serve un modello economico più giusto - Avvenire.it December 3, 2016
- La caccia frenetica agli indecisi E Grillo evoca la «sconfitta» - Avvenire.it December 3, 2016
- Padre Juan e gli altri caduti In prima linea anti-narcos - Avvenire.it December 3, 2016
- Gli indecisi, un esercito di 5 milioni che deciderà la sfida - Avvenire.it December 2, 2016
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- XAL-JACBURKA XULITAANKA BAARLAMAANKA 2016 IYO HABKA DOORASHOOYINKA
- AqoonYahanow Ma Waxaad Qeyb ka Tahay Mushkiladda
- QABYAALADDIID: GABAY
- Aynu Aasno Qabyaalada
- Anti – Tribalism Movement – Return to Somalia.
- Sharta Cabdiwali Shalay ayeey jirtay!! (Bal arag taariikhdiisii hore)
- Somalia activist Safia Abdi Haase gets Norway medal
- Safia oo socdaal ugu jirta ka hadlida gudniinka iwm.
- 100 Women 2016: Somalia's fight to save childbirth mums - BBC News December 5, 2016BBC News100 Women 2016: Somalia's fight to save childbirth mumsBBC NewsChildbirth is the leading cause of death for women in the war-torn nation of Somalia. There has been little improvement in the maternal mortality rate over the past few decades and according to Unicef, 732 mothers die for every 100,000 live births.altro »
- From Somalia to US: Ohio State Attacker's Path to Violence - New York Times December 2, 2016New York TimesFrom Somalia to US: Ohio State Attacker's Path to ViolenceNew York TimesAbdul Razak Artan lived in Pakistan after fleeing Somalia. Credit Sara Farid for The New York Times. COLUMBUS, Ohio — The young refugee smiled broadly as he accepted his associate degree from a local community college less than seven months ago, ...Ohio State Attacker […]
- Somalia Security Forces and IS Fighters Directly Clash for First Time - Voice of America December 3, 2016Voice of AmericaSomalia Security Forces and IS Fighters Directly Clash for First TimeVoice of AmericaSomali regional forces in Puntland have clashed with pro-Islamic State militants in the country's northeast in the first-ever military confrontation between security forces and pro-Islamic State fighters. Local sources told VOA that today's fighting […]
- Fears Britain's £500 billion donation to Somalia could be misused by terrorists or criminal gangs - The Sun December 5, 2016The SunFears Britain's £500 billion donation to Somalia could be misused by terrorists or criminal gangsThe SunBRITAIN is donating more than half a billion pounds to war-ravaged Somalia – despite concluding there is a “certain” risk the funds could be snapped up by terrorists. A leaked document highlights the risks of taxpayers' cash being “misused […]
- Britain pours YOUR money into Somalia despite 'certain' risk it will ... - Daily Mail December 3, 2016Daily MailBritain pours YOUR money into Somalia despite 'certain' risk it will ...Daily MailThe Government is pumping more than half a billion pounds of aid into war-torn Somalia – despite accepting there is 'certain' risk of funds being diverted by ...UK aid budget - Taxpayer money could fall into hands of ISIS ...Express.co.uktutte le n […]
- Already overstretched, aid agencies in Somalia need more resources to tackle severe drought – UN - UN News Centre December 2, 2016UN News CentreAlready overstretched, aid agencies in Somalia need more resources to tackle severe drought – UNUN News Centre2 December 2016 – The United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator for Somalia, Peter de Clercq, appealed today for an urgent scale-up in humanitarian assistance, with relief agencies already overstretched as the country faces severe drought […]
- Somalia: Aid Agencies Say 5 Million Somalis Face Acute Food ... - AllAfrica.com December 4, 2016Somalia: Aid Agencies Say 5 Million Somalis Face Acute Food ...AllAfrica.comSome 38 aid agencies have said that at least five million Somalis are facing acute food security crisis due to poor rains in the Horn of Africa nation.altro »
- Hybrid Wars: The Horn Of Africa, the Scramble for Somalia; Eritrea ... - Center for Research on Globalization December 3, 2016Center for Research on GlobalizationHybrid Wars: The Horn Of Africa, the Scramble for Somalia; Eritrea ...Center for Research on GlobalizationThe first part of the research on the Horn of Africa described the regional state-to-state political dynamics, and now it's time to delve into each country more in ...Somalia: Al Shabaab fires mortars at Ethiopia […]
- Presidential elections in Somalia postponed... again! - Africa - RFI - RFI December 2, 2016RFIPresidential elections in Somalia postponed... again! - Africa - RFIRFIPresidential elections in Somalia, which were due on Wednesday November 30th, have been postponed for the third time. The federal government says the ...Meet Somalia's 18 presidential candidates in first election since 1984Midnimo Information Centertutte le notizie (5) »
- Somalia: Shelter Cluster Factsheet, October 2016 - ReliefWeb December 3, 2016ReliefWebSomalia: Shelter Cluster Factsheet, October 2016ReliefWebKeeping in view the Cluster Objectives, UNHCR Somalia aims to contribute to the protection of displaced people, including those affected by natural hazards through the provision of NFIs and Emergency shelter and to Improve the living conditions of the ...
- 100 Women 2016: Somalia's fight to save childbirth mums - BBC News December 5, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- IDF working aggressively against firebomb terrorism December 4, 2016IDF forces in Judea and Samaria are continuing their large-scale efforts to battle rock and firebomb terrorism in the region.
- Abbas praises terrorists again December 4, 2016Abbas, the leader of Fatah, the PLO, and the Palestinian Authority praised the Palestinian “fighters” and “heroes” over the generations.
- Netanyahu wants to speak with Trump about Iran December 4, 2016PM says he looks forward to working with President-elect Trump in dealing with Iran, says nuclear deal did not end threat.
- Left-wing reporter tried to harm brigade commander December 4, 2016Channel 10 reporter, Raviv Drucker, reportedly sent former soldier undercover to try to embarrass and incriminate Brig. Gen Ofer Winter.
- Rabbis reject the linking of modesty laws to sexual harassment December 4, 2016The Organization of Community Rabbis rejected as “absurd” the connection made between Jewish modesty laws and more sexual harassment.
- Egypt floods Gaza tunnel December 4, 2016Egypt floods Gaza tunnel, kills four Arab smugglers.
- Security searches in Beitar Illit after infiltrations detected December 3, 2016IDF operates in city south of Jerusalem after two individuals seen breaking through security fence.
- Surprising discovery about submarine deal December 2, 2016Revealed: Iran holds shares in German company that sold submarines to Israel. Senior source: Every company undergoes extensive checks.
- Watch: Police rescue those caught in flood in Kfar Chabad December 2, 2016Border police and firefighters rushed to Kfar Chabad this morning in central Israel after cars were trapped in the midst of massive floods.
- Security Minister: Half of fires were arson December 1, 2016Fire Department estimates 1,773 fires burned across Israel from November 18-26 as many as half were result of arson.
- IDF working aggressively against firebomb terrorism December 4, 2016
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016The Kenyan government has postponed its closure of the Dadaab refugee camp by six months, but the reprieve does not reverse its ultimate decision to send home 261,000 Somali refugees, despite the loud protest by human rights groups. The international community appears to have given up on a search for an alternative to closing Dadaab, even though the mass ret […]annapm
- Let’s not wait another two years to act on the refugee crisis September 14, 2016No one chooses to flee their home. I fled my country, Somalia, at a young age and ended up in one of Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camps where I spent many years. It was never our choice to leave and I would like nothing more than to return home. As world leaders gather at the UN General Assembly next week to address refugee and migration crises around the world, […]kristy
- How Kenya’s al-Shabab amnesty is a loaded gun August 31, 2016Musa Rashid had fought for a year with the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab until, disillusioned, he returned home to Kenya. Part of the lure was a government amnesty for those who renounced violence, and the promise of support to settle back into his Majengo neighbourhood, a low-income suburb of the capital, Nairobi. Rashid, 40, saw it as a chance to restart […]andrew
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s carpenter July 21, 2016What does a terrorist look like? No such archetype exists of course, but you certainly wouldn’t figure somebody like Mohammed Abdi*. Yet the slight, middle-aged man with a neatly trimmed beard was until 18 months ago a member of the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab – albeit in its finance department. He joined willingly. The former shopkeeper heard a sermon […]andrew
- Why Somaliland now needs international recognition July 19, 2016In mid-April a boat capsized crossing the Mediterranean killing up to 500 migrants, a large proportion of whom most international media reported as being Somali. But in Hargeisa, the capital of Somaliland, local media noted how many who died were actually Somalilanders. Since 1991, and its proclamation of independence following a civil war that resulted in a […]obi
- Fighting hunger to fight hunger June 27, 2016In the middle of a blistering June afternoon on the busy docks of the Port of Djibouti, Aouleed crouches down on his haunches in the shade of a lorry, arms outstretched resting on his knees; his head, wrapped in a wet rag, lolling. He hasn’t had anything to drink or eat since the sun rose around 6 a.m. Ramadan, which began on 6 June with the sighting of the […]obi
- Who should pay for African peacekeeping? June 24, 2016The problem for African peacekeeping is not so much where to find the boots to put on the ground, but how to pay for them – not to mention the helicopters, intelligence-gathering and technology crucial to conducting modern military operations and dealing with the new security threats on the horizon. Since 2002, none of the five African Union peace operatio […]obi
- Has Kenya’s brinkmanship over Dadaab worked? June 15, 2016Kenya has called on the UN’s refugee agency, UNHCR, to help develop a plan for the repatriation of 315,000 Somalis from its sprawling Dadaab refugee complex – a move that might allow the extension of a controversial and unlikely November deadline for their return. UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi told a press conference in Nairobi on Monday […]obi
- Ethiopia survives its great drought, but a way of life may not June 13, 2016Sitting on parched ground pummelled by the sun, a camel looks on majestically as pastoralists mill around it in a whirl of activity. Loaded onto its back are sacks of grains and pulses, yellow jerry cans, bottles of cooking oil, bits of fabric and plastic to make rough bivouac structures, and more. After a final check of ropes, a woman makes a loud purring n […]obi
- Will Kenya really close Dadaab? May 19, 2016If the Kenyan government is bluffing over its announcement that it will close Dadaab refugee camp by November and repatriate 350,000 Somalis back across the border, then it’s a more elaborate ruse than usual. Consider this: it has gone to the trouble of getting the African Union’s Peace and Security Council to declare that Dadaab constitutes “a serious thr […]obi
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016
- Taliyaha Ciidanka Badda PL oo ka hadlay Dagaalka Qandala December 4, 2016Taliyaha ciidamada Badda Puntland Admiral Cabdirisaaq Diiriye Faarax oo wareysi gaar ah siiyay VOA isagoo ku sugan meel aan ka fogeyn Qandala ayaa sheegay in ciidankoodu aanu wali gaarin degmada Qandala, balse ay dhawaan filayaan inay Qandala dib uga qabsadaan kooxda Daacish.
- Warbixin: Caqabadaha Doorashada Aqalka Hoose ee Somalia December 4, 2016Meello ka mid ah Soomaaliya waxaa gabo-gabo maraya doorashada xubnaha aqalka hoose ee baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ka mid noqonaya, waxaa jira in meelaha qaarkood ay doodo iyo murano ka dhasheen xulista iyo doorashada xildhibaannada.
- Wicitaanka Dhageystaha: Naceybaka ku soo kordhaya waddamada reer galbeedka December 4, 2016Wicitaanka dhageystaha ee toddobaadkan waxa uu ku saabsan yahay dhibaatooyinka naceybka ku saleysan ee ku soo kordhadhaya meelo ka mid ah waddamada reer galbeedka
- Wararkii ugu Dambeeyey ee Hawgalka Qandala December 4, 2016Warar ka imanaya duleedka degmada Qandala ee gobolka Bari ee Puntland ayaa sheegaya in maanta xaaladdu dagan tahay, kadib dagaallo xooggan oo shalay dhexmaray ciidamada Puntland iyo maleeshiyada Daacish.
- Afti ka Dhacaysa Talyaaniga oo Saamayn ku Leh Midawga Yurub December 4, 2016Waxaa maanta Talyaaniga ka dhacaysa afti doorasho taas oo shacabka dalkaasi ay ugu codeynayaan arrimo taabanaya xidhiidhka ay la leeyihiin Midawga Yurub iyo weliba awoodda dawladda.
- Sweden: Aabo ka Hadley Dilka Wiilashiisa December 3, 2016Aabaha Laba wiil oo Soomaali ah oo xalay toogasho lagu dilay magaalada Stockholm ee caasimadda Sweden oo wareysi gaar ah VOA-da siiyey ayaa sheegey faahfaahinta dhacdada.
- Puntland oo Ka Hadashay Howlgalka Ciidan ee Qandala December 3, 2016Mas’uuliyiinta maamul goboleedka Puntland ayaa markii ugu horraysay ka hadlay hawlgalka milatari ee ka dhanka ah maleeshiyada taabcsan ururka Daacish ee muddada 37-ka maalmood ah gacanta ku haysa magaalada Qandala ee gobolka Bari.
- Labo Soomaali ah oo Lagu Dilay Sweden December 3, 2016Labo wiil oo Soomaali ah ayaa lagu dilay magaalada Stockholm ee dalka Sweden, iyada oo la sheegay in dadka dilka geystay ay ahaayeen kuwo wajiga soo duubtay
- Martida: Sh. Cabduraxmaan Sh. Muxyadiin Celi December 3, 2016Barnaamijka Martida Mikrofoonka ee toddobaadkan waxa marti ku ah Martida: Sh. Cabduraxmaan Sh. Muxyadiin Celi oo ka mid ah culumada Suufiyada, waxana uu barnaamijka ka qeyb galayaa isaga oo jooga dadlka Sweden
- Barnaamijka Hambalyada iyo Heesaha December 3, 2016Barnaamijka Hambalyada iyo Heesaha ee toddobaadkan waxa inala socodsiinaya Falastiin Axmed Iimaan iyo Ibrahim Xasan Maxamuud (Daanduray)
- Barnaamijkii Cawayska Washington December 3, 2016Haatanna ku dhowaada barnaamijkii Cawayska Washington oo aad ku maqli doontaan sheekooyin xiiso leh, waxaa innala socodsiinaysa Caasha Ibraahin Aadan
- Maraykanka iyo Ruushka oo ka Wada-hadlaya Xaaladda Syria December 3, 2016Maraykanka iyo Ruushka ayaa haatan baadi-goobaya jidad cusub oo looga gudbi karo is-mari-waaga diplomaasiyadeed ee dhexyaalla Maraykanka iyo Ruushka ee ku aaddan habka loo joojinayo dagaalka magaalada Xalab ee dalka Syria, sidaana waxaa laga soo xigtay Xoghayaha Arrimaha Debedda Maraykanka.
- Cabdirisaaq Cali Cartan oo Lagu Aasay Columbus December 2, 2016Cabdirisaaq Cali Cartan oo ah nin Soomaali ah oo lagu tuhunsan yahay inuu ka dambeeyey weerarkii Isniintii ka dhacay Jaamacadda Ohio State University ayaa shalay lagu aasay magaalada Columbus.
- Sharmaarke: Waxaa Loo Baahan Yahay Isbeddel December 2, 2016Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmarke ayaa sheegay in dalka Soomaaliya uu u baahan yahay isbeddel dhinaca hoggaanka ah.
- Wareysi: Buugga Dimuqraaddiyaddii Ugu Horeysay ee Afrika December 2, 2016Buugga Dimuquraadiyiintii ugu horeeyey ee Afrika, waxaa qorey Professor Cabdi Ismaciil Samatar oo madax ka qaybta Juquraafiga, Bay'ada iyo Bulshada ee Jaamacadda Minnesota.
- Ciidamada Puntland oo ku Dhowaaday Qandala December 2, 2016Wararka ka imanaya Gobolka Bari ee Mamaul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada maamulku ay kusii dhowaanayaan magaalada Qandala oo dabayaaqadii bishii October ay qabsadeen maleeshiyada ururka Daacish taabacsan.
- Faaqidaadda: Maxaa Sababa Xagjirnimada? December 2, 2016Toddobaadkii tagay ayaa wiil Soomaali ah waxa uu weerar ka fuliyey Jaamacadda Ohio State ee ku taalla magaalada Columbus ee gobolka Ohio ee dalka Mareykanka. Arrintan ayaa walaac ku abuurtay dadka Soomaalida ah iyo kuwa muslimiinta Mareykanka oo ka cabsanaya Islaam naceybka ay arrintan sii kordhin karto. Haddaba barnaamijka faaqidadda toddobaadka waxaan ku e […]
- Daraasad Laga Sameeyey Abaaraha Soomaaliya December 2, 2016Xarunta Daraasaadka Siyaasiga ah ee CPA oo warbixin ka qortay arrimaha abaaraha soo noqnoqda ayaa sheegtay inay jirto qorshe xumo ku aaddan sida wax looga qabanayo abaaraha ka jira dhulka Soomaalida.
- Muslimiinta Jakarta oo ka Dibadbaxaya Barasaab Kirishtan Ah December 2, 2016Tobanaan kun oo dibadbaxayaal ah ayaa isugu soo ururay caasimadda dalka Indonesia ayaga oo dalbanaya in lasoo xiro barasaabka Jakarta.
- Puntland oo Eedeyasay Dowladda Federaalka December 2, 2016Maamulka Puntland ayaa sheegay in la dhinac maray heshiiskii Madasha ay horay uga gareen arrimaha doorashooyinka.
- Taliyaha Ciidanka Badda PL oo ka hadlay Dagaalka Qandala December 4, 2016