DAILY ALERT NEWS
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
DAILY ALERT NEWS
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
Moment Media Group
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
Majaajilo ‘ Qabiil & Beenloow ‘
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 22, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Perché secondo l'Osservatore Romano sul fine vita il Papa innova - Formiche.net November 18, 2017Formiche.netPerché secondo l'Osservatore Romano sul fine vita il Papa innovaFormiche.netFatta l'anamnesi, il professore offre ai lettori cardinali, vescovi e religiosi – primi abbonati dell'Osservatore Romano – un esempio concreto. Lo fa entrando nel dibattito seguito in questi giorni con particolare attenzione dal quotidiano dei vescovi ... […]
- Siria, l'incontro Assad-Putin visto dall'Osservatore Romano - Formiche.net November 21, 2017Formiche.netSiria, l'incontro Assad-Putin visto dall'Osservatore RomanoFormiche.netIn Siria le operazioni militari contro i terroristi si stanno avvicinando alla fine ed “è arrivato il momento di lavorare per una soluzione politica della crisi”. È quanto ha dichiarato ieri il capo di stato russo Vladimir Putin rivolgendosi al ...altro »
- L'Osservatore Romano frena l'entusiasmo cattolico per Lutero ... - Il Messaggero October 25, 2017Il MessaggeroL'Osservatore Romano frena l'entusiasmo cattolico per Lutero ...Il MessaggeroCittà del Vaticano L'Osservatore Romano interviene per smorzare l'enfasi elogiativa che, in campo cattolico, sta circondando la figura di Martin Lutero. Un entusiasmo evidente, manifestato da poco anche al segretario della Cei, Nunzio Galantino («la […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: dedicato alle ortodosse il mensile di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa November 2, 2017L'Osservatore Romano: dedicato alle ortodosse il mensile di ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaDopo il numero sulle donne protestanti, che si aggiunge al confronto con le donne ebree e in attesa di quello sulle musulmane, “Donne Chiesa Mondo”, il mensile de “L'Osservatore Romano”, dedica il numero di novembre alle donne ortodosse.
- Ad Ariano Irpino si presenta il libro la Storia della letteratura della ... - AvellinoToday (Comunicati Stampa) November 22, 2017AvellinoToday (Comunicati Stampa)Ad Ariano Irpino si presenta il libro la Storia della letteratura della ...AvellinoToday (Comunicati Stampa)Sabato 25 novembre alle ore 9,30 presso il Museo Civico di Ariano Irpino, si terrà la presentazione del libro del Prof. Romualdo Marandino, Vice-Presidente del Centrum Latinitatis Europae, dal titolo “Storia della lette […]
- Virgilio: controlli antidroga. Genitori, mire su palazzo - ANSA.it November 20, 2017ANSA.itVirgilio: controlli antidroga. Genitori, mire su palazzoANSA.itCaso su Osservatore Romano, "scuola in ostaggio" - "Scuola in ostaggio al liceo Virgilio di Roma". E' il titolo con cui la vicenda dello storico liceo classico romano finisce anche sull'Osservatore Romano, quotidiano della Santa Sede, che ne tratta in ...altro […]
- Accompanying, Discerning, Integrating Weakness - L'Osservatore Romano November 21, 2017L'Osservatore RomanoAccompanying, Discerning, Integrating WeaknessL'Osservatore RomanoHere we need only recall these principles to establish that the Pope's thought is expressed in deeply theological and philosophical terms, inspired in part by Romano Guardini but also by his experience in his own country : “time is greater than ...
- Un quotidiano autistico nascosto, mai presentato come macigno ... - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) November 7, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Un quotidiano autistico nascosto, mai presentato come macigno ...Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)C'è Achille che per amore di giustizia, alla Maddalena, in un isolotto di gabbiani, ha ridistribuito le uova in parti uguali nei nidi, con grande disappunto dei gabbiani che volavano e starnazzavano all'impazzata. C'è Gi […]
- Il grido di Francesco per svegliare l'Europa dal letargo - Repubblica.it - La Repubblica November 1, 2017La RepubblicaIl grido di Francesco per svegliare l'Europa dal letargo - Repubblica.itLa RepubblicaPARLARE di un contributo cristiano al futuro del continente significa anzitutto interrogarsi sul nostro compito come cristiani oggi, in queste terre così riccamente ...altro »
- È morto il cardinal Andrea Cordero Lanza di Montezemolo: la sua ... - TargatoCn.it November 19, 2017TargatoCn.itÈ morto il cardinal Andrea Cordero Lanza di Montezemolo: la sua ...TargatoCn.itÈ l'ideatore dello stemma papale proprio di Papa Ratzinger (che nel 2011 visitò insieme a lui le Fosse Ardeatine), stemma che ha descritto in un articolo apparso sull'Osservatore Romano il 28 aprile 2005. Lo scorso anno il Papa Francesco lo elevò da ...altro […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 22, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Australian Contribution Provides WFP School Meals For Children In Bhutan November 22, 2017THIMPU – The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) has welcomed a donation of AUD 120,000 from the Government of Australia, which will enable WFP to continue its support to Bhutan’s National School Feeding Programme. The funds will allow WFP to feed 12,000 students for a full month during the 2018 school year.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Somalia:Somaliland Elects Muse Bihi As the New President November 22, 2017[Shabelle] The Electoral commision of Somaliland (NEC) has announced that Muse Bihi Abdi, a candidate from the ruling Kulmiye party as the new President of the self-proclaimed state.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Somalia:Over 100 Shabaab Militants Killed in U.S. Airstrike in Somalia November 22, 2017[Shabelle] The United States military killed more than 100 people identified by the Pentagon as being affiliated with the Islamic militant group Shabab, continuing a stepped-up pace of strikes against targets in Somalia, officials said Tuesday.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Guatemala: Comunicado Internacional sobre la propuesta de Ley de ONGs en Guatemala November 22, 2017Source: Oxfam, Fédération Internationale des Ligues des Droits de I'Homme, Protection International Country: Guatemala Guatemala - 21 de noviembre 2017 Las organizaciones de la sociedad civil[...]AidNews
- Uganda:Doctors' Demands to Cost Govt U.S.$18 Million Per Year November 22, 2017[Monitor] Kampala -Government would have to part with a minimum of Shs647 billion every year if it's to meet the striking doctors' demands to end their industrial action that has paralysed health services in government hospitals.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Colombia: Inseguridad alimentaria y sobrepeso, indicadores que preocupan a Colombia November 22, 2017Source: Universidad Nacional de Colombia Country: Colombia Según la Encuesta Nacional de Situación Nutricional de Colombia (Ensin), otro de los factores destacados es la reducción en inseguridad alimentaria, que bajó 3,5 puntos frente a 2010, que estuvo en el 57,7 %. BOGOTÁ D. C., 21 de noviembre de 2017 — Agencia de Noticias[...]AidNews
- South Africa:'Cape Town Mayor's Director Accessed 'Confidential Forensic Reports' November 22, 2017[News24Wire] Craig Kesson, the executive director in Cape Town Mayor Patricia de Lille's office, got hold of around 1 000 confidential forensic reports, which contained details of probes into councillors and other officials, without proper permission.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Colombia: En Corinto, Cauca, después de 15 días de operación, se cumple en un 100 % con las fases de respuesta y estabilización November 22, 2017Source: Government of Colombia Country: Colombia Bogotá, 21/11/2017 En reunión de seguimiento en el Puesto de Mando Unificado, que contó con la participación de más de 16 entidades del orden local, departamental y nacional, la cual fue liderada por el Director de la Unidad Nacional para la Gestión del Riesgo de Desastres, Carlos Iván Márquez[...]AidNews
- Colombia: Colombians live in fear one year after peace deal November 22, 2017Source: Norwegian Refugee Council Country: Colombia "The reality for many Colombians is in stark contrast to the positive picture painted by the peace deal. Insecurity is undermining the peace process," warned Christian Visnes, the Norwegian Refugee Council's (NRC) Country Director in Colombia. An estimated 100,000 people will likely be displa […]AidNews
- What are the politics of our survival as a species? Introducing the Climate Change Trilemma November 22, 2017So a physicist, an anthropologist, and two political economists have lunch in the LSE canteen and start arguing about climate change….. I was (very notionally) the physicist; my other lunchtime companions were[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Mission Moment Monday’s in 2018 – Grab Your Spot November 22, 2017Click here to view the replay Did you miss the storytelling web class? Nearly 800 registered! Wow! We[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Chile: Se declara Alerta Roja para la comuna de Colina por incendio forestal November 22, 2017Source: Government of Chile Country: Chile De acuerdo con la información proporcionada por la Corporación Nacional Forestal (CONAF), activo se encuentra el incendio forestal denominado “Chicureo”, el cual consume una superficie por confirmar de 25 hectáreas de vegetación en la comuna de Colina. Cabe destacar, que el incendio se encuentra cercano a sectores h […]AidNews
- Chile: ONEMI declara alerta temprana preventiva por evento de calor extremo entre Coquimbo y O´Higgins November 22, 2017Source: Government of Chile Country: Chile 22/11/2017 | 21:13 | Coquimbo, Valparaíso, Metropolitana, Lib. Gral Bernardo O’Higgins Esta tarde en dependencias de la Oficina Nacional de Emergencia, se efectuó una mesa técnica, presidida por el Director Nacional de ONEMI, junto a los organismos del Sistema Nacional de Protección Civil (SNPC):[...]AidNews
- 'Shocking' political rhetoric on refugees aims to poison debate, UN official warns November 22, 2017Special representative Louise Arbour attacks politicians’ anti-migrant language and lack of awareness on issues such as remittances, worth $429bn in 2016 The language used to describe people caught up in the migration crisis has been attacked by a special representative of the UN as “deliberately invidious” and aimed at poisoning public debate.Using terms[.. […]AidNews
- News24.com | Zimbabweans celebrate in SA years after fleeing Mugabe November 22, 2017Hundreds of Zimbabweans who fled their homeland for South Africa during the despotic rule of Robert Mugabe have taken to the streets of Johannesburg to celebrate the resignation of the hated president.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- News24.com | Mugabe leaves legacy of economic ruin, upheaval in Zimbabwe November 22, 2017From magnanimous liberator to despotic dictator, Robert Mugabe's 37-year rule of Zimbabwe has been one of Africa's most controversial and influential.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- News24.com | Zimbabwe poised to swear in new president, Mnangagwa November 22, 2017Zimbabwe's recently fired vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa is set to return home to be sworn in as the country's new leader.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- News24.com | Zanu-PF: Mugabe 'had overstayed the hospitality of Zimbabweans' November 22, 2017Zanu-PF has reportedly welcomed the resignation of President Robert Mugabe, saying that he had overstayed in his position as leader of the country.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- South Africa:Ruling Party Extols Policies Against Gender-Based Violence November 22, 2017[News24Wire] The ANC extolled its policies for the prevention of gender-based violence during the yearly debate on gender-based violence on Tuesday morning.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Uganda:Minister Named in U.S.$500,000 Business Bribery Case November 22, 2017[Monitor] Kampala -Foreign Affairs minister Sam Kutesa has been named in US court documents as having allegedly received a $500, 000 (about Shs1.8 billion) bribe help a Chinese company obtain business advantages including acquisition of a Ugandan bank.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Australian Contribution Provides WFP School Meals For Children In Bhutan November 22, 2017
- China Says it Respects Mugabe's Decision to Resign November 22, 2017China said on Wednesday that it respects Robert Mugabe's decision to resign as Zimbabwe's president, a week after the African country's army and Mugabe's former political allies moved to end his four decades of rule. Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang made the remark during a regular press briefing, adding that China's policy […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- JFK Birth Centennial Ending on Assassination Anniversary November 22, 2017A year of events marking the 100th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's birth is drawing to a close exactly 54 years after his assassination. National park rangers will lay a wreath outside Kennedy's childhood home in Brookline, Massachusetts, and a 21-gun salute by an honor guard will follow. Wednesday's solemn commemorations fall on th […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Zimbabwe Awaits New President November 22, 2017Zimbabwe could have a new president as early as Wednesday following the resignation of longtime leader Robert Mugabe. Top officials in the ruling ZANU-PF party said former Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa will be sworn in either Wednesday or Thursday. Mnangagwa abruptly fled the country November 6 after Mugabe fired him, but he was expected to return Wednes […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Returning PM Attends Lebanon's Military Parade November 22, 2017Lebanon is celebrating its Independence Day with a military parade attended by the president and the prime minister who resigned from Saudi Arabia earlier this month in a move that stunned the country. Wednesday's parade comes hours after Prime Minster Saad Hariri returned to Lebanon after a three-week absence that was described by Lebanese officials as […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Dramatic Video Shows Escape, Shooting of N. Korean Defector November 22, 2017A North Korean soldier made a desperate dash to freedom in a jeep and then on foot, being shot at least five times as he limped across the border and was rescued by South Korean soldiers, according to dramatic video released by the U.S.-led U.N. Command Wednesday. Colonel Chad G. Carroll, a spokesman for the U.N. Command, told reporters in a live TV briefing […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- Teen Idol David Cassidy, 'Partridge Family' Star, Dies at 67 November 22, 2017David Cassidy, the teen and pre-teen idol who starred in the 1970s sitcom "The Partridge Family'' and sold millions of records as the musical group's lead singer, died Tuesday at age 67. Cassidy, who announced earlier this year that he had been diagnosed with dementia, died surrounded by his family, a family statement released by publicis […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Says Team Doctor Abused Her November 22, 2017Olympic champion gymnast Gabby Douglas says she is among the group of athletes sexually abused by a former team doctor. Douglas, the 2012 Olympic all-around champion and a three-time gold medalist, wrote in an Instagram post Tuesday night that she waited so long to reveal the abuse by Larry Nassar because she was part of a group "conditioned to stay sil […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Uber CEO Says Company Failed to Disclose Massive Breach in 2016 November 22, 2017Uber Technologies Inc failed to disclose a massive breach last year that exposed the data of some 57 million users of the ride-sharing service, the company's new chief executive officer said on Tuesday. Discovery of the company's handling of the incident led to the departure of two employees who led Uber's response to the incident, said Dara K […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- China Says it Respects Mugabe's Decision to Resign November 22, 2017
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
SOMALIA AGAINST CORRUPTION MOVEMENT
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismSh Shariif oo Markiisii ugu horeysay si weyn udhaliilay Siyaasada Farmaajo (Farmaajo anaa dad ka dhi
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- Khilaaf Xoogan oo soo kala dhexgalay Saxiixayaashii Road Map-ka iyo Awoodooda oo hoos loo dhigay (2)
- Shirka Garoowe: Xaaraan, Booli & Sadbuursi! (2)
- Madaxweyne sheikh shariif oo ka hor yimid dastuurka cusub ee Puntland sheegayna soomaaliya in ay hal dastuur leedahay (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (544)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Iscasilaadda Mugabe oo si weyn loogu dabaaldegay November 22, 2017Madaxweynihii Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe ayaa ku dhawaaqay in uu iscasilay, sidaasi waxaa shaaca ka qaaday afhayeenka Baarlamanka Jacob Mudenda, warkan oo faahfaahsan goor dhaw la soco
- Cirro oo aqbalay natiijada doorashada November 21, 2017Murashaxii madaxweynaha ee xisbiga mucaaridka ah ee Waddani ee Somaliland, Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Cabdillahi Cirro, ayaa shir jaraa'id oo uu caawa ku qabtay Hargaysa kaga dhawaaqay in uu aqbalay natiijada doorashada in kasta oo uu ka xun yahay.
- Ruushka oo beeniyay in uu qarxay hubka nuyuukleerka November 22, 2017Dowladda Ruushka ayaa beenisay in uu dhacay wax shil ah oo la xiriira qarax hubkeeda Nuyuukleerka , balse hawada ayaa laga heley xad badan oo sunta wasaqaysan ah.
- Xildhibaankii sagaalaad oo haysta labo baasaboor oo laga eryay baarlamaanka Australia November 22, 2017Xildhibaanad ka tirsan aqalka sare ee dalka Australia ayaa ka dagaysa xilkeeda kadib markii la ogaaday in ay heysato baasaboor labaad oo aan ahayn kan Australia.
- Diyaarado lagu xaraashay iibka internet-ka November 22, 2017Labo diyaaradoo oo waaweyn oo ah nooca Boeing 747 ayaa lagu iibiyay lacag dhan $48 milyan oo doolar, iyada oo lagu xaraashay barta iibka Internetka ee Taobao ee dalka Shiinaha laga leeyahay.
- Sawirro : Xukunkii Mugabe ee muddada dheer November 22, 2017Waxaan dib u eegeynaa taariikhdii Robert Mugabe oo iska casilay xilka madaxweynenimada Zimbabwe kadib markii uu dalkaas ka talinayay muddo 37 sanadood ah.
- Muuse Biixi oo loo doortay madaxweynaha Somaliland November 21, 2017Muse Biixi Cabdi doorashadiisa waxaa aqbalay Murashaxii madaxweynaha ee xisbiga mucaaradka ah ee Waddani Cabdiraxman Maxamed Cabdillaahi Cirro oo horay u dhaliilay hannaanka doorashada.
- Sacad Xariiri oo Lubnaan ku noqday November 22, 2017Ra'isal wasaaraha Lubnaan, Sacad Al-Xariiri, ayaa ku noqday Beirut tan iyo markii uu ka shaaciyey is casilaadiisa Sucuudiga laba todobaad iyo dheeraad ka hor.
- Qarax baabuur lagu soo xidhay oo 23 qof ku dilay suuq ku yaal woqooyiga Ciraaq November 22, 2017Ugu yaraan 23 qof ayaa lagu dilay iyo lixdan kale oo la dhaawacay baabuur miidaame ah oo qarax bam lagu weeraray Ciraaq, ayay sheegeen ilaha amaanku.
- Maxaa fududeeyay guusha Muuse Biixi? November 21, 2017Inkastoo uu guddiga doorashadu 10 maalmood codbixinta ka dib ku dhawaaqay in Muuse Biixi uu ku guulaystay, misna saadaal badan ayaa dhankaas u janjeertay; kaliya waxaa laga dhawrsanayey in afka la soo mariyo bacdamaa aan natiijo rasmi ah lagu dhawaaqin. Haddaba maxaa guushiisa fududeeyey?
- Maxaa lagu xasuusan doonaa Robert Mugabe? November 21, 2017Fikradda uu ka qabo mucaaradka waxa ay iska cadayd sanadihii 1980-aadkii xiligaas oo ciidammadiisii sida gaarka u tabobarnaa ay weerareen degmada Matebeleland halkaas oo lagu laayay kumanaan ka mid ah taageerayaasha Joshua Nkomo oo ahaa hoggaamiyihii mucaaradka.
- Maxaa ugu wacan xifaaltanka kharaar ee Sucuudiga iyo Iiraan? November 21, 2017Sucuudiga iyo Iiraan oo ah labo dal oo daris ah, misna xoog badan ayaa si weyn ugu hardamaya midkoodii ku ku gacan sarayn lahaa gobolka Bariga Dhexe.
- Afar arrimood oo horyaalla madaxweynaha la doortay Muuse Biixi November 21, 2017Madaxweynaha la doortay ee Jamhuuriyadda iskeed ugu dhawaaqday madaxbannaanida ee Somaliland ayaa wajahaya dhowr arrimood oo ay tahay in uu wax ka qabto.
- Wareysi: Madaxweynaha la doortay ee Somaliland November 21, 2017Wareysi: Madaxweynaha la doortay ee Somaliland
- Dal ay cunno taallo dadkiisuna macaluul u dhimanayaan November 21, 2017Sideed u sharraxi kartaa dal cunno haysta isla markana ay macluul baahsan ka jirto?
- Konton ruux oo ku dhimatay qarax ka dhacay masaajid ku yaalla Nigeria November 21, 2017Ugu yaraan 50 ruux ayaa ku dhimatay isqarxin ka dhacday magaalada Mubi ee ku taalla waqooyiga-bari ee dalka Nigeria, sida ay booliisku sheegeen.
- Trump: Kuuriyada Woqooyi waxay taageertaa argagixisada November 21, 2017Madaxweyne Trump ayaa shaaciyey in Maraykanku mar labaad ku darayo Kuuriyada Woqooyi liiska dawladaha taageera argagixisada, sagaal sanadood ka dib markii laga saaray liiskaaa.
- Maxkamadda ugu saraysa Ciraaq oo laashay aftidii Kurdiyiinta November 21, 2017Maxkamadda ugu saraysay dalka Ciraaq ayaa laashay aftidii laga qaaday dadka Kurdiyiinta ee ay ugu codeeyeen in kaga go'aan daka Ciraaq.
- Dowladda Maraykanka oo ka hortimid iibka shirkadda leh CNN November 21, 2017Shirkadan ayaa waxaa iibsaday tan isgaarsiinta ee AT&T , wuxuuna iibka ku kacayaa 80 bilyan oo doolar.
- Arday reer Dubai ah oo lacag badan ka bixiyay taargo November 21, 2017Arday 12 jir ah ayaa lacag dhan $400,000 doolar ka bixiyay taargo tirsigeedu yahay 1111 oo lagu soo bandhigay goob xaraash ah oo ku taala maagalada Dubai.
- Iscasilaadda Mugabe oo si weyn loogu dabaaldegay November 22, 2017
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 22, 2017
- Il caso. Donne, la discriminazione inizia sui sussidiari - Avvenire.it November 21, 2017
- Pro orantibus. La Giornata per la clausura: le voci di chi si dona ... - Avvenire.it November 21, 2017
- Il giallo. Guido Conti, il generale delle grandi inchieste che ... - Avvenire.it November 21, 2017
- Inferno o Misericordia di Dio?. Il posto di quell'anima oscurata e ... - Avvenire.it November 21, 2017
- Santa Marta. Il Papa: le colonizzazioni ideologiche sono bestemmia ... - Avvenire.it November 21, 2017
- MAXAA QABYAALADA LOOGA FUJIN LA’YAHAY SOOMAALIDA?
- Ma labadaas qabiil baa la simi karaa?
- Xildhibaanimooy Xaal qaado!
- IGU SAWIR “MomentEducation Policy
- XOG: Gaas oo dejiyay dhisme ku kacay hal-milyan oo doollar oo uu ka iibsaday dalka Itoobiya, marwadiisa labaad ee uu dhowaan guursaday oo reer Soomaaliland ah.
- Qeyrrow bal qajil!
- 2017 SANADKI SOMALIYA XIJAABATAY (Qormo aqriste)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 22, 2017
- US airstrikes kill more than 100 militants in Somalia - PBS NewsHour November 21, 2017PBS NewsHourUS airstrikes kill more than 100 militants in SomaliaPBS NewsHourU.S. Africa Command, which manages U.S. military operations on the continent, said the airstrike in Somalia targeted an al-Shabab camp about 125 miles northwest of the capital, Mogadishu, killing more than 100. That is the largest number of reported ...US airstrike in Somalia kills […]
- Somalia: Humanitarian Dashboard - October 2017 (issued on 21 November 2017) - Reliefweb November 22, 2017ReliefwebSomalia: Humanitarian Dashboard - October 2017 (issued on 21 November 2017)ReliefwebThe unprecedented drought spanning over four consecutive poor rainy seasons has severely aggravated the humanitarian crisis in Somalia and needs are on the rise due to limited rain, displacement, lack of access to basic services and continuing conﬂict.altro »
- US Says Airstrike Kills More Than 100 al-Shabaab Fighters in Somalia - Wall Street Journal November 22, 2017Wall Street JournalUS Says Airstrike Kills More Than 100 al-Shabaab Fighters in SomaliaWall Street JournalWASHINGTON—The U.S. military said it conducted an airstrike in Somalia that killed more than 100 militants linked to al Qaeda-affiliated al-Shabaab. Tuesday's operation was the latest sign of an expansion of American military efforts against ...
- US military builds up in land of 'Black Hawk Down' disaster - Politico - Politico November 19, 2017NewsweekUS military builds up in land of 'Black Hawk Down' disaster - PoliticoPoliticoThe number of U.S. military forces in Somalia has more than doubled this year to over 500 people as the Pentagon has quietly posted hundreds of additional ...Is the United States Getting Into Another Forever War in Somalia?NewsweekLargest US presence in Somalia si […]
- Somalia illegally surrendered citizen to Ethiopia - parliamentary ... - africanews November 20, 2017africanewsSomalia illegally surrendered citizen to Ethiopia - parliamentary ...africanewsSomalia's parliament, the House of the People, says the government's formal handover of a Somali national to neighbouring Ethiopia was illegal.altro »
- Somalia seeks help from US firm to further relations - Daily Nation November 19, 2017Daily NationSomalia seeks help from US firm to further relationsDaily NationThis file photo taken on February 8, 2017 shows newly elected President of Somalia Mohamed Abdullahi gesturing as he makes an address in Mogadishu. The country is keen on furthering relations with the US. PHOTO | MUSTAFA HAJI ABDINUR | AFP ...altro »
- China contributes $2m towards UNICEF's humanitarian response in Somalia - New Vision November 21, 2017New VisionChina contributes $2m towards UNICEF's humanitarian response in SomaliaNew VisionAs the devastating drought in Somalia shows no sign of ending, UNICEF's lifesaving work for women and children has received a boost from the government of the People's Republic of China. A contribution of $2m will help UNICEF reach 15,000 young ...altro […]
- US escalates Somalia fight while Pentagon downplays buildup - Stars and Stripes November 17, 2017Stars and StripesUS escalates Somalia fight while Pentagon downplays buildupStars and StripesStill, the sudden surge of servicemembers into Somalia over the past several months and the rapid spike in airstrikes — 28 so far this year — is a reversal from the past, when there were no regular troops in the country and airstrikes were extremely ...Hundreds More […]
- US Carries Out 3 Drone Strikes Targeting Extremists in Somalia - TIME November 12, 2017ABC NewsUS Carries Out 3 Drone Strikes Targeting Extremists in SomaliaTIME(MOGADISHU, Somalia) — U.S. forces say they have carried out three drone strikes within 24 hours in Somalia, stepping up their campaign against the Islamic extremist rebels of al-Shabab and the Islamic State group. The strikes by unmanned drones ...US-targeted IS in Somalia could be a […]
- US military launches series of strikes in Yemen and Somalia - CNN November 13, 2017CNNUS military launches series of strikes in Yemen and SomaliaCNN"US forces conducted five airstrikes in Somalia against al-Shabaab and ISIS from November 9 through the 12, removing more than 40 terrorists from the battlefield," Defense Department spokesman Col. Rob Manning told reporters at the Pentagon on Monday ...US airstrikes kill 40 militants […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 22, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Netanyahu and Putin discuss Syria ceasefire November 21, 2017Netanyahu tells Russian President Israel opposes Syria ceasefire which would leave Iranian-backed militias close to Israeli border.
- Teen terrorist released after 2 months November 21, 2017Terrorist who committed stabbing attack released based on law preventing long prison terms for terrorists under age of 14.
- 'Sovereignty is moral, sovereignty is justice' November 21, 2017'Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem - our G-d-given homeland sovereignty will finally cut off the hope of the radical Arabs to take over our land.'
- Labor head visits Jordan Valley to gain input for security plan November 21, 2017Labor Chair Gabbay tours Jordan Valley accompanied by MK Eitan Broshi and Maj. Gen. Amiram Levin, learns about challenges facing residents.
- Lebanese army at 'full readiness' on Israeli border November 21, 2017Commander General of Lebanese army orders forces placed on 'full readiness' on southern border.
- 3 Israelis rescued from Shechem November 21, 2017Israelis who snuck into PA-controlled city to pray at Joseph's Tomb barely make it out with their lives after locals steal, torch their car.
- Terrorist arrested - two years later November 20, 2017Israel Security Agency announces arrest of terrorist who stabbed man in Sha'ar Binyamin two years ago.
- 'I felt like they marked my forehead' November 20, 2017Religious youth say they were asked problematic questions during their personal interview at the IDF draft office.
- Soldier lightly wounded by stray gunfire from Sinai November 20, 2017IDF believes incident is spillover of internal fighting in the Sinai Peninsula.
- IDF fires at Syrian army position in Golan November 19, 2017Syria violates buffer zone in Golan along Israeli border, prompting Israeli tank to open fire on illegally-built Syrian army position.
- Netanyahu and Putin discuss Syria ceasefire November 21, 2017
- Ethnic violence displaces hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians November 8, 2017Lifting her robe the young woman revealed undulating scar tissue blanketing her breasts, stomach, and extending up her neck and along her arms. “They poured petrol over me then lit it,” said 28-year-old Husaida Mohammed. “They were Somali boys.” When IRIN met Mohammed she was in a camp of about 3,500 displaced Oromo people on the outskirts of Harar, the anci […]obi
- US ramps up military strikes in Somalia November 8, 2017When Ali Osman Diblawe arrived in Bariire he was barefoot and winded. He had sprinted the 2.5 kilometres from his farm to the southern Somali town after hearing a barrage of gunfire tear through his small village soon after the early morning prayer. That was on 25 August. In the days prior, he and at least two others on the farm had seen what they thought wa […]obi
- Shock and revulsion over Mogadishu bombing October 16, 2017The bomb was as enormous as the flecks of torn skin smudging the ground are miniscule. Entire overcrowded buses were blown up, every passenger killed. No one in the vicinity was spared: shopkeepers at the side of the road selling khat; office managers; children fooling around or running errands for parents; a medical student about to graduate; mothers; fathe […]obi
- Six major humanitarian challenges confronting the UN General Assembly September 18, 2017Hype over what President Donald Trump may or may not say dominated the media build-up to this week’s UN General Assembly. However, US funding cuts and the apparent absence of American authority on key global issues weigh more heavily over world leaders beset by a host of daunting humanitarian challenges. It’s the first UNGA since Trump was elected presiden […]whitney
- Somalia’s impossible fight against cholera August 1, 2017Ahmed Hussein’s perfectly white teeth seem too big for his mouth; his upper arms look like they belong to a little boy, not a 23-year-old man. Propped up on an iron bed, Hussein laughs and says he always was slim. But he is clearly malnourished. Hussein arrived at Mogadishu’s Bandir Hospital a day earlier with his mother and two sisters, all suffering from a […]obi
- The Somali pirates are back (SPOILER ALERT: they never really left) July 19, 2017A pirate with a full beard makes an ironic salute as I walk towards him across the red gravel of the prison yard in Garowe, the capital of the Somali region of Puntland. His fellow prisoners turn away in disgust or yell curses at me through the bars. "We hate you. It's your fault that we are sitting here like animals in a cage. It’s humiliating tha […]obi
- Displaced and neglected: Ethiopia's desperate drought victims April 19, 2017Dead camels rot on the outskirts of informal settlements in Ethiopia’s rain-starved Somali region as their owners, once proudly self-sufficient pastoralists, turn to government aid to stay alive. Ethiopia is facing a drought so terrible that nomadic herders, the hardiest of survivors, have been pushed to the brink. The lucky ones receive supplies of food and […]obi
- We are not the world: Inside the “perfect storm” of famine March 29, 2017Like the four countries facing extreme hunger crises today, the famine that gripped Ethiopia from 1983 to 1985 struggled for attention until it was far too late. There was conflict. There had been years of consecutive drought – similar to Somalia now. The government spent its money on fighting, not aid. The rich world eventually reacted, with Bob Geldof and […]miranda
- Famine in Somalia: Twice in six years? March 28, 2017Six years after a famine killed a quarter of a million people in Somalia, the country is threatened with another. Famines only occur if political decision-makers allow them to; it is imperative that the right decisions are made now. But have we learnt enough from the mistakes of 2011? The context has changed since 2011. Somalia now has a functioning – if lim […]Krista
- Why there’s no need to panic on UN peacekeeping cuts March 24, 2017Fears are growing that the UN will be forced to drastically cut peacekeeping missions at President Donald Trump’s behest. Fortunately, it's a lot more complicated than that. First, Trump has to get his proposed budget through the US Congress and then, even if he does, where and when to cut the presence of blue helmets around the globe relies on tricky d […]Krista
- Ethnic violence displaces hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians November 8, 2017
- Madaxweyne Robert Mugabe oo iscasilay November 21, 2017Madaxweynaha dalka Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe ayaa is-casilay, sida uu ku warramay afhayeenka baarlamanka dalkaas.
- Muuse Biixi oo hadlay kadib guushiisa doorashada November 21, 2017Madaxweynaha la doortay ee Somaliland Muuse Biixi Cabdi, ayaa ka hadlay sida uu arko doorashada musharaxiinta xisbigooda, waxa u qorshaysan iyo sida uu u wajahayo tabashooyin hore uga soo baxay xisbiga mucaaradka ah ee Waddani.
- Kulamada Champions League ee caawa iyo beri dhacaya November 21, 2017Ku soo dhawaada dhageystayaal xubinta ciyaaraha, oo aan ku soo qaadaneyno kulmada koobka horyaallada Yurub ee caawa iyo beri dhacaya. Jamaal Axmed Cismaan ayaa soo jeedinaya.
- Xuska Maalinta Macallinka Soomaaliyeed November 21, 2017Waxaa maanta meelo ka mid ah Soomaaliya laga xusay maalinta macallinka Soomaaliyeed ee 21-ka Novembar.
- Waa kuma Muuse Biixi: Madaxweynaha cusub ee Somaliland? November 21, 2017Guddida Doorashada ee Somaliland ayaa maanta si rasmi ah ugu dhawaaqay in Muuse Biixi Cabdi oo ka sharaxnaa Xisbiga Kulmiye uu ku guulaystay doorashadii dhacday 13-kii bishan.
- Maxay yihiin caqabadaha horyaalla Muuse Biixi? November 21, 2017Guddida Doorashada ee Somaliland ayaa goor dhaweyd si rasmi ah ugu dhawaaqay in Muuse Biixi Cabdi oo ka sharaxnaa Xisbiga Kulmiye uu ku guulaystay doorashadii dhacday 13-kii bishan. Muuse Biixi ayaa sida uu sheegay guddiga doorashada waxa uu helay 55.19% codadkii la dhiibtay.. Haddaba Maxay yihiin caqabadaha ugu waaweyn ee haatan horyaalla Madaxweynaha Cusub […]
- Muuse Biixi oo ku guuleystay doorashadii Somaliland November 21, 2017Guddida Doorashada ee Somaliland ayaa goor dhaweyd si rasmi ah ugu dhawaaqay in Muuse Biixi Cabdi oo ka sharaxnaa Xisbiga Kulmiye uu ku guulaystay doorashadii dhacday 13-kii bishan.
- Nigeria: Qarax ka dhacay masjid oo lagu dilay 50 qof November 21, 2017Qof isa soo miidaamiyey oo aroortii maanta isku dhex qarxiyey masjid ku yaalla waqooyiga bari ee dalka Nigeria ayaa dilay ugu yaraan 50 qof.
- Mugabe oo wajahaya mooshin xil ka qaadis November 21, 2017Sharci dejiyeyaasha dalka Zimbabwe ayaa la filayaa inay maanta billaabaan hanaan ay xilka kaga qaadayaan madaxweynaha talada haya muddada fog ee Robert Mugabe, kadib markii uu iska dhego tiray waqtigii loo qabtay inuu isku casilo.
- Cirro: Ma aqbaleyno Xaqdarro iyo Wax Sharciga Baal Marsan November 20, 2017Musharraxa madaxtinimada xisbiga Waddani ee Somaliland, Cabdiraxmaan Cirro ayaa maanta sheegay in aysan aqbali doonin "xaqdarro iyo wax sharciga baal marsan", mar uu ka hadlayey doorashadii madaxtinimada ee 13-kii bishan November dhacday.
- Rabshado ka billowday dalka Kenya November 20, 2017Rabashado xoogan ayaa ka billowdey deegaanka Kisumu oo ah halka uu kasoo jeedo hoggaamiyaha mucaaradka dalka Kenya Raila Odinga.
- Jabuuti oo lacag ugu deeqday dhibanayaasha qaraxii Zoobe November 20, 2017Dowladda iyo shacabka Jabuuti ayaa ka si deg deg ah uga soo jawaabay u gargaarida dadka ay waxyeelada kasoo gaartey qaraxii 14-biishii October ay magaalada Muqdisho boqolaalka qof ugu dhinteen Zoobe. Hore dowlada Jabuuti ayaa usoo dirtey Muqdisho dhaqaatiir iyo dawooyin caafmaad, hanta waxaana lacag dhan 1 Malyan oo dollar ugu deeqay dadka ay waxyeelada soo […]
- Dhageyso Wararki Ugu Danbeeyay ee Ciyaaraha November 20, 2017Xalay iyo shalay galab waxaa dhacay ciyaaro xiisa leh oo ka tirsan qaar ka mid ah horyaalada Yurub. Wararki ugu Danbeeyay waxaa noo haya, wariyaheena Maxamud Mascadde.
- Faysal Cali Waraabe oo ka hadlay doorashadii Somaliland November 20, 2017Musharaxa madaxweynaha ee Xisbiga UCID Eng. Faysal Cali Waraabe ayaa maanta ka hadlay cabashooyinka iyo rabshadaha ka dhashay doorashii Somaliland.
- Benevento oo Noqotay Kooxda Ugu Guuldarrada Badan Yurub November 20, 2017Kooxda Benevento ee dalka Talyaaniga ayaa jabisay diiwaan horay ugu yaallay naadiga Manchester United, kaasoo ahaa in laga wada badiyay dhamaan 13-ki kulan ee ugu hoorreeyay ee ay ka ciyaartay horyaalka Sere A.
- Madaxweyne Robert Mugabe oo iscasilay November 21, 2017