Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
Daily Media Roundup
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Cosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ... - Formiche.net February 11, 2017Formiche.netCosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ...Formiche.netCon un trionfale “Ha risposto!” L'Osservatore Romano ha pubblicato i chiarimenti scritti da Papa Francesco in risposta ai dubia dei quattro cardinali sulla corretta interpretazione di Amoris laetitia. L'edizione del quotidiano ufficioso della Santa ...In Vatic […]
- Costarica: mons. Guillen a L'Osservatore Romano, disuguaglianze ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa February 21, 2017Costarica: mons. Guillen a L'Osservatore Romano, disuguaglianze ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaPer quest'ultima sono anche occasioni per rivedere la pastorale e cercare nuove modalità per annunciare il Vangelo. Ne parla in un'intervista a L'Osservatore Romano, in occasione della visita ad limina apostolorum della Conferenza episcopale […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: sul settimanale in edicola oggi articoli di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa February 16, 2017L'Osservatore Romano: sul settimanale in edicola oggi articoli di ...Servizio Informazione Religiosa“Nudo come Gesù crocifisso” è il titolo dell'articolo di monsignor Domenico Sorrentino, vescovo di Assisi-Nocera Umbra-Gualdo Tadino, pubblicato su Il Settimanale de “L'Osservatore Romano” in edicola oggi. Nel suo contributo il presule spiega di […]
- Osservatore Romano - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) February 22, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Osservatore RomanoFarodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Lo si legge in un comunicato ufficiale della Segreteria di Stato. La nota arriva dopo che un falso Osservatore Romano è stato fatto circolare principalmente attraverso il web. “Una brutta copia, il nostro giornale è fatto meglio, non è un latino ...
- L'Osservatore Romano: mons. Carballo, “discernimento” e ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa January 31, 2017Servizio Informazione ReligiosaL'Osservatore Romano: mons. Carballo, “discernimento” e ...Servizio Informazione Religiosa"La vita consacrata nel suo insieme è un corpo che gode di buona salute". A tracciare il bilancio è l'arcivescovo José Rodríguez Carballo, segretario della.altro »
- Falso Osservatore e manifesti anti-Papa: cosa succede in Vaticano? - AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia February 13, 2017AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica ItaliaFalso Osservatore e manifesti anti-Papa: cosa succede in Vaticano?AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica ItaliaPoca misericordia? Ma cosa sta succedendo in Vaticano? L'ultima trovata degli oppositori del Papa è stato un falso Osservatore Romano, sostanzialmente una ...Papa, torna la fronda anti-Francesco: un falso Osservatore via […]
- L'Osservatore Romano con sgomento: «Trump non si ferma ... - Il Secolo d'Italia January 28, 2017Il Secolo d'ItaliaL'Osservatore Romano con sgomento: «Trump non si ferma ...Il Secolo d'Italia«Trump non si ferma». Lo sottolinea con sgomento l'Osservatore Romano in un servizio nel quale riferisce delle decisioni del presidente americano.altro »
- Terremoto: Card. Bassetti su Osservatore Romano, “Italia paese di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa January 27, 2017Terremoto: Card. Bassetti su Osservatore Romano, “Italia paese di ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaL'Italia è senza dubbio il paese della fragile bellezza. E, al tempo stesso, di una speranza mai doma. Il terremoto che nei giorni scorsi ha di nuovo colp.altro »
- Bassetti, emergenza giovani disoccupati - Umbria - ANSA.it - ANSA.it February 24, 2017ANSA.itBassetti, emergenza giovani disoccupati - Umbria - ANSA.itANSA.it"L'Italia sta diventando un paese sempre più vecchio. E quindi inevitabilmente più povero. Non si tratta di una questione meramente economica, ma di una ...altro »
- Gabbani, Mannoia, Osservatore Romano, Sanremo - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) February 13, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Gabbani, Mannoia, Osservatore Romano, SanremoFarodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Vivendo fuori Italia da ormai vent'anni, da religioso, non sono solito seguire il festival di Sanremo. Ma per ragioni di predicazione ho voluto seguire un certo numero di canzoni dei big e già nella penultima serata, l'unica che ho seguito, due […]
- Cosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ... - Formiche.net February 11, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rural California levees besieged by pounding wet winter February 25, 2017SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Billions of dollars in flood projects have eased fears of levee breaks near California's capital and some other cities, but state and federal workers are joining farmers with tractors in round-the-clock battles this week to stave[...]GreenNews
- Kenya: County Calls for Audit Into Appropriation of Money for Debt Waivers February 25, 2017[Nation] Meru coffee farmers have raised concerns over the mode of distributing money given out by the national government to clear debts.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Nigeria: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi Service in Lagos February 25, 2017[Premium Times] Mavin Records CEO, Don Jazzy, launched his latest business initiative, a free WiFi service -Flobyt in Lagos on Friday.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Nigeria: Again Buhari Calls Adesina, Thanks Him for Holding Against Mischief Makers February 25, 2017[Vanguard] President Muhammadu Buhari has again called his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, saying he is still resting.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Zambia: Maize Gate Scandal... Govt Has No Hand February 25, 2017[Times of Zambia] THE Zambian Government has distanced itself from direct or indirect involvement in the alleged Zambia-Malawi maize gate scandal, describing the accusations as mere falsehoods.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Zimbabwe: 'I Thank God for This Long, Long Journey' - Mugabe, 93 February 25, 2017[News24Wire] A pensive Robert Mugabe in a cowboy hat has told revellers at his 93rd birthday party that he thanks God for the "long long journey" of his life.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Kenya: Kenyatta Urges Kenyans to Pray for the Nation Ahead of Polls February 25, 2017[Capital FM] Nairobi -President Uhuru Kenyatta has called on Kenyans to pray for the nation ahead of the General Election to be held on August 8.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Congressional Town Halls Become Forums for Anti-GOP Resistance February 25, 2017Sue SturgisThis week marks the first recess of the 115th Congress. Members typically use the breaks as a chance to return to their home districts and hear from the locals at low-key town hall meetings. But this year they're getting an earful as constituents mobilized by the election of President Trump have seized on the town halls to voice opposition to […]AidNews
- Kansas community tries to heal from shooting; bar to reopen February 25, 2017OLATHE, Kan. (AP) — In the middle of a crowded bar, Adam Purinton yelled at two Indian men to "get out of my country," witnesses said, then opened fire in an attack that killed one of the men and wounded the other, as well as a third man who tried to[...]GreenNews
- An Ecstatic Crowd Greets Obama At NYC Starbucks February 25, 2017Barack Obama may no longer be the U.S. president, but it appears he can still attract a large crowd.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- Search for murder suspect, 6-year-old daughter ends in crash February 25, 2017BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — A missing 6-year-old Connecticut girl was found in Pennsylvania on Friday following a high-speed car chase and crash that involved a car driven by her father, who's suspected in her mother's killing, authorities said.GreenNews
- Burundi: Inauguration of a drinking water supply in Nyanza-Lac commune February 25, 2017Source: Croix-Rouge du Burundi Country: Burundi The Burundi Red Cross remains committed to the merciless struggle against cholera and dirty hand diseases. It is in this perspective that, in partnership with the ICRC, it rehabilitated 7 km of water conveyance in the Nyanza-Lac commune of province of Makamba. This hydraulic network, with a flow of 1.3 liters p […]AidNews
- Wall Street Hopes You’ve Forgotten the Crash Already February 25, 2017Chuck CollinsRemember October 2008 — the bank bailouts, the spiking unemployment rate, the stock market free fall? Maybe you lost a job, got a pay cut, or saw your retirement savings or home value evaporate. Maybe you even lost your home altogether, or saw your small business wither and die. It’s a hard thing to let go. But Wall Street is hoping you’ve[...] […]AidNews
- News24.com | UN warns Burundi's president over fourth term February 25, 2017UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres is warning Burundi's President Pierre Nkurunziza against seeking a fourth term, saying such a move risks deepening the crisis in the African country.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- News24.com | Mugabe marks 93rd birthday in opposition area… as he defies calls to resign February 25, 2017Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is celebrating his 93rd birthday, defying calls to resign after nearly four decades in power.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Partition Remains An Option Even After Aleppo February 25, 2017What will global and regional leaders do about Syria? The victory of the Assad regime in eastern Aleppo in December has been often considered a game changer in the Syrian war. This article lists some reasons why Assad cannot remain in power even after Aleppo. At the same time, it demonstrates why Syria is not fit for the solution claimed by the[...]NonProfitBlogs
- How to Support Renewable Energy (and Why You Really Should) February 25, 2017How can you support renewable energy? Plus, why you should -- Read more on ScientificAmerican.comGreenNews
- Iraqi forces push deeper into western Mosul as civilians flee February 25, 2017By Isabel Coles MOSUL, Iraq (Reuters) - U.S.-backed Iraqi forces pushed deeper into western Mosul on Saturday, advancing in several populated southern districts after punching through the defences of Islamic State's last major urban stronghold in[...]GreenNews
- USTR Nomination Highlights Contradictions in Trump’s Trade Policy February 25, 2017Karen Hansen-Kuhn, Juliette MajotTrump’s trade policy is a series of contradictions wrapped in a mystery. While advancing a boldfaced pro-business agenda, promising to gut regulations and reduce public spending on healthcare and other social programs, he has also claimed to care about American workers and jobs losses caused by tradeAidNews
- Nigeria: Actor, Uche Maduagwu, Mocks Niyola's Boobs February 25, 2017[Vanguard] Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has mocked sensational soul/jazz singer, Niyola for having a breasts that are out of shape. Camouflaging under the guise of praising her for her beauty,[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original[...]AidNews
- Rural California levees besieged by pounding wet winter February 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- antitribalismPuntland Wax Yar Baa Kaga Harsan In Ay Safiiro Magacawdaan, Ha Sheegtaan In Ay Go’een, Waan Ugu Samr
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State?? (2)
- Wasiirka koowaad ee Soomaaliya oo 2 maalin ku qarash gareeyey 80 Kun USD Muqdisho to Naroobi xili Ciidamada Xooga baahi darteed isku xabadeynayaan Maxaase kala socotaa qarashka ka soo xarooda Dekada weyn iyo Eraboorka Adan Cade (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (526)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Wasiirka arimaha dibada Sucuudiga oo booqasho lama filaana ku tagay Baqdaad February 25, 2017Wasiirka arimaha dibadda Sucuudiga, Caadil Al-Jubayr, ayaa booqasho lama filaana ku tagey magaalo madaxda Ciraaq ee Baqdaad, taas oo noqonaysa booqashadii ugu horraysay ee uu wasiir arrimo dibadeed Sucuudi ahi ku tago halkaa tan iyo sannadkii 2003.
- Masiixiyiinta Masar oo ka qaxaya Sinai February 25, 2017Tobanaan qoys oo Masiixiyiinta Qibdiyiinta reer Masar ah, ayaa ka qaxay degmada woqooyiga Sinai ka dib markii dad doora oo masiixiyiin ah ay ku dileen todobaadyadii la soo dhaafay mitidiin loo malaynayo in ay islaamiyiin yihiini.
- Qaraxyo ka dhacay magaalada Xums oo lagu dilay taliyihii sirdoonka milatariga Suuriya February 25, 2017Sida ay sheegeen maamulka magaalada Xums, 32 qof ayaa ku dhintay laba qarax oo miidaame ah oo lala beegsaday laba xarumood oo ciidamada nabad gelyadu ku leeyihiin magaalada Xums ee dalka Suuriya.
- Mexico oo sheegtay in ay ka fal celin doonto gidaarka Maraykanku doonayo inuu xadka ka dhiso February 25, 2017Mexico ayaa uga digtay Maraykanka in uu cashuur ku soo rogo badeecadaha dalkeeda looga dhoofiyo Maraykanka si dakhliga halkaa ka soo xarooda loogu dhiso gidaar kala xidha labada dal. Waxaanay Mexico sheegta in ay tallaabo taa la mid ah kaga falcelin doonto arrintaa.
- Warbaahinta qaarkeed oo laga mamnuucay shirarka aqalka cad February 24, 2017BBC-da, wargaysyada The New York Times iyo Los Angeles Times, Tv-ga CNN, iyo tiro hay'ado warbaahineed ah ayaan ka qayb gali doonin shirarka saxaafadda ee aan la duubin iyo kuwa la duubo ee uu qabanayo xoghayaha warfaafinta ee aqalka cad Sean Spicer.
- Ruushka oo diiday in Suuriya la cunaqabateeyo February 25, 2017Golaha amaanka ee Qaramada Midoobey ayaa mar kale isaga imaanaya xaaladda dalka Suuriya, ayadoo dalalka golahan ku jira ay isu awood sheeganayaan.
- Dibadbaxyada K/Afrika ee ka dhanka ah soo galootiga February 24, 2017Booliska Koonfur Afrika ayaa awood u adeegsaday si ay u kala celiyaan laba kooxood oo isku dhacay ka dib dibadbaxyo ka dhan ah dadka soo galootiga ah oo lagu qabtay Pretoria.
- Ciidamada Ciraaq oo galay xaafad ka mid ah Galbeedka Mosul February 24, 2017Arrintan ayaa waxa ay ka dhigan tahay markii ugu horeysay oo ciidamada Ciraaq ay galaan gudaha magaalada weyn ee Mosul, tan iyo markii uu bilowday dullaanka.
- Ruushka oo qirtay in uu billaabay dagaal dhanka internet-ka ah February 24, 2017Wasiirka difaaca ee Ruushka ayaa sheegay inay jiraan ciidamo gaar ah oo diiradda saaraya macluumaadka iyo internet-ka
- Trump: Ma haboona in Maraykanka laga nukliyeer bataa February 24, 2017Hadalkiisii ugu horeeyay ee uu ku soo qaado hubka nukliyeerka tan iyo intii uu xafiiska la wareegay, ayaa madaxweyne Donald Trump wuxu ku sheegay in uu doonayo in Maraykanku kordhiyo saanadiisa nukliyeerka.
- Kiimiko neerfaha waxyeesha oo laga helay maydka Kim Jong-nam February 24, 2017Kiimikadii loo adeegsaday dilka ninka ay isku aabaha yihiin hogaamiyaha Kuuriyada Waqooyi ayaa la ogaaday in ay ahayd kiimiko neerfayaasha wax yeesha,
- 'Qarax 41 qof ku dilay' meel ku dhow Al-Bab, Suuriya February 24, 2017Deegaan mucaaradka ay maamulaan oo ku dhow magaalada Al-Bab waxaa ka dhacay qarax gaari loo adeegsaday.
- Bosnia oo racfaan ka qaadatay xukun ah in aan Serbia xasuuq gaysan February 24, 2017Hogaamiyaha Muslimiinta Bosnia ayaa sheegay in Bosnia si rasmi ah uga codsatay maxkamadda ugu sarraysa ee Qaramada Midoobay in ay dib u eegto xukunka ay ridday ee ah in aan Serbia wax eeda ku lahayn xasuuqii dhacay sagaashamaadkii.
- Maksiko oo muujisay in ay ka didsan tahay ergayga Trump February 24, 2017Wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee Maksiko ayaa muujiyey inuu ka didsan yahay ergaga madaxweyne Trump, sababtuna ay tahay arrimo la xiriira saiyaasadaha dhawaan uu Maraykanku soo rogay ee ku wajahan jaarkooda dhanka koofureed.
- Bariga Liibiya oo safarrada ka mamnuucay dadka 18 ilaa 45 sano jirka ah February 24, 2017Raga iyo dumarka da'daas jira ayaa laamaha ammaanka uga baahan ogolaansho si ay dalka dibaddiisa ugu socdaalaan.
- Xabaal-wadareedyo laga helay Suuriya February 24, 2017Kooxaha la socda arrimaha Suuriya iyo ilo ku dhow fallaagada ayaa sheegaya in xabaal-wadareedyo ay ku jiraan meydadka ugu yaraan 150 dagaallamayaal laga helay waqooyiga galbeed ee dalka.
- Guatemala oo hor istaagtay qorshe dumar badan carruur lagaga soo xaaqi lahaa February 24, 2017Ciidammada dalka Guatemala ayaa sheegay in ay horistaagayaan hawlaha doon aan faa'iido doon ahayn oo badooda gaartay taas oo fulisa "ilmo ka soo xaaqid bilaash ah".
- Booqashada Salva Kiir ee dalka Itoobiya February 24, 2017Madaxweynaha Suudaanta koofureed Salva Kiir ayaa waddanka Itoobiya ku jooga booqasho 3 maalmood ah, waxaa la filayaa inuu saxiixo heshiisyo laba geesood ah oo la xiriira amniga, tamarta iyo ganacsiga.
- Daacish oo laga saaray garoonka diyaaradaha Mosul February 23, 2017Ciidamada dowladda Ciraaq ayaa la wareegay gacan ku haynta gigada diyaaradaha ee Mosul ka dib afar saacadood oo dagaal culus uu halkaasi ka dhacay.
- Kashmiir oo laga mamnuucay in arooska qarash badan lagu bixiyo February 23, 2017Qeybta dowladda Hindiya ay maamusho ee Kashiimr ayaa laga mamnuucay arooska qarashka badan uu ku boxo, si looga hortago israafka.
- Wasiirka arimaha dibada Sucuudiga oo booqasho lama filaana ku tagay Baqdaad February 25, 2017
- Papa Francesco. «Parroci, fatevi prossimi anche di chi convive» - Avvenire.it February 25, 2017
- Migranti. Strage infinita nel Mediterraneo: dall'inizio dell'anno già ... - Avvenire.it February 25, 2017
- Egitto. Daesh senza freni nel Sinai: trucidati altri due copti - Avvenire.it February 25, 2017
- Papa Francesco. «La qualità di una società si misura da come ... - Avvenire.it February 25, 2017
- Roma. Papa Francesco domenica pregherà nella chiesa anglicana ... - Avvenire.it February 24, 2017
- Santa Marta 24 febbraio. Gesù non cede alla logica casistica ... - Avvenire.it February 24, 2017
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- XAL-JACBURKA XULITAANKA BAARLAMAANKA 2016 IYO HABKA DOORASHOOYINKA
- AqoonYahanow Ma Waxaad Qeyb ka Tahay Mushkiladda
- QABYAALADDIID: GABAY
- Aynu Aasno Qabyaalada
- Anti – Tribalism Movement – Return to Somalia.
- Sharta Cabdiwali Shalay ayeey jirtay!! (Bal arag taariikhdiisii hore)
- Somalia activist Safia Abdi Haase gets Norway medal
- Safia oo socdaal ugu jirta ka hadlida gudniinka iwm.
- Week in Pictures: From Dakota pipeline to Somalia blast - Aljazeera.com February 24, 2017Aljazeera.comWeek in Pictures: From Dakota pipeline to Somalia blastAljazeera.comA Somali government soldier walks past the scene of a suicide bomb explosion at Wadajir market in Somalia's capital Mogadishu. [Feisal Omar/Reuters]. A woman claiming to be from Yemen wipes tears from her eyes as she is told by Canadian police not to ...altro »
- Somalia: The Forgotten War on Terror - Sputnik International February 25, 2017Somalia: The Forgotten War on TerrorSputnik InternationalThe capital of the war-torn state of Somalia was once again attacked by a devastating car bomb just days after the inauguration of President Mohamed, briefly propelling the country to global attention.altro »
- Help rebuild Somalia - The Standard (press release) February 23, 2017The Standard (press release)Help rebuild SomaliaThe Standard (press release)The election of Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed as Somalia president received a lot of support from within and outside Somalia. There could not have been greater acceptance of President Mohamed than the attendance of three heads of state; Kenya's Uhuru ...Hassan Ali Khaire, an Oil Exe […]
- DfID backtracks on pledge of 'new' $249M for Somalia and South Sudan - Devex February 24, 2017DevexDfID backtracks on pledge of 'new' $249M for Somalia and South SudanDevexA DfID spokesperson told Devex that the full 100 million British pounds ($125 million) committed to South Sudan and some of the 100 million British pounds committed to Somalia had already been unofficially earmarked for the countries but was dedicated ...Analysis: The wor […]
- Somalia hopes to discard its fake 1,000 shilling banknotes, and print ... - Quartz February 22, 2017TVC NewsSomalia hopes to discard its fake 1,000 shilling banknotes, and print ...QuartzThe collapse of the Somali government in 1991 saw the rise of unique political, economic and social outfits, all clambering to fill the void of government ...Somalia: IMF to help print First Banknotes in 25 YearsTVC Newstutte le notizie (2) »
- Somalia: Farmaajo Seeks Saudi Arabia Intervention in Controversial ... - AllAfrica.com February 25, 2017Somalia: Farmaajo Seeks Saudi Arabia Intervention in Controversial ...AllAfrica.comSomalia President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmaajo tabled the controversial issue of UAE military base establishment in Somaliland, Radio Dalsan has ...altro »
- ECHO Factsheet - Somalia - February 2017 - Somalia | ReliefWeb - ReliefWeb February 24, 2017ReliefWebECHO Factsheet - Somalia - February 2017 - Somalia | ReliefWebReliefWebKey messages Somalia is ranked first in the 2016 fragile states index. According to the UN, out of 12 million inhabitants, more than half are food insecure and in ...altro »
- Tackling hunger crises in South Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria and Yemen requires $4.4 billion – UN - UN News Centre February 22, 2017UN News CentreTackling hunger crises in South Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria and Yemen requires $4.4 billion – UNUN News Centre22 February 2017 – Sounding the alarm on behalf of more than 20 million people in South Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, and north-east Nigeria facing devastating levels of food insecurity, Secretary-General António Guterres joined other top United N […]
- UNHCR Somalia Protection & Return Monitoring Network (PRMN): Notes on methodology - ReliefWeb February 24, 2017ReliefWebUNHCR Somalia Protection & Return Monitoring Network (PRMN): Notes on methodologyReliefWebThe PRMN (Protection & Return Monitoring Network) is a UNHCR-led project which acts as a platform for identifying and reporting on displacements (including returns) of populations in Somalia as well as protection incidents underlying such movements.
- Somalia's diaspora poets step into the mainstream - CNN February 22, 2017CNNSomalia's diaspora poets step into the mainstreamCNNOne quick search on YouTube throws up hundreds of videos of young poets talking about their connection to Somalia in Canadian, Swedish or US vernaculars, among many others. These videos reach tens of thousands of people around the world.
- Week in Pictures: From Dakota pipeline to Somalia blast - Aljazeera.com February 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Following school closure, incitement education continues February 24, 2017Organization which glorifies murder of Israelis hosts conference for J'lem Arab schoolkids - a day after Hamas school in Jerusalem closed.
- Op-ed: IDF admits to reducing standards February 23, 2017Under radical feminist influence, IDF initiates women's border unit that invites abduction. Opinion.
- Watch: Golani soldiers train on Golan Heights February 23, 2017Following threats by Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah, IDF holds division exercises on Golan Heights, bordering Syria and Lebanon.
- Supreme Court OKs sealing of terrorist's home February 23, 2017Court rejects petition of family of terrorist who murdered 4 soldiers in ramming attack, says they knew of attack beforehand.
- Death threats against Arab Christian IDF soldiers February 23, 2017Christian soldiers subject to campaign of harassment and intimidation for daring to serve in IDF and defend Israel.
- Israeli Air Force shoots down Hamas drone February 23, 2017IAF fighter jet downs Hamas drone launched from Gaza Strip over Mediterranean.
- 'Forceful, fictitious campaign against me and the Commissioner' February 23, 2017Public Security Minister Erdan responds to reports about investigation of Umm al-Hiran incident. 'If it wasn't terror - we'll apologize.'
- 1,200 Jewish pilgrims pray at Joseph's Tomb in Shechem February 23, 2017As the pilgrims entered the biblical site, security forces nabbed Arab residents of Shechem in whose possession bombs, knife were found.
- Israel's missile defense systems pass muster February 22, 2017New Tamir anti-missile interceptor product of Israeli-American cooperation.
- New details emerge from Umm Al-Hiran investigation February 22, 2017Investigation of Umm al-Hiran incident reveals police fired at the car where their commanding officer was sitting.
- Following school closure, incitement education continues February 24, 2017
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Finding $1.5 billion for Lake Chad The borders of Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, and Chad meet at Lake Chad. The region is now one of the most critical hum […]Krista
- The cheat sheet: Somalia famine, Trump orders, and chemical weapons in Syria February 10, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Somalia – lessons learnt from 2011 famine? At some point this month, famine may again be declared in Somalia. Whether or not the “f” word is actually […]Krista
- Tackling drought with emergency aid is not the answer February 7, 2017For those forced to live through them, droughts are less an unusual event than a way of life that constantly tests your resilience and resourcefulness. To be a farmer, or make a living from livestock in Ethiopia, where my organisation, Mercy Corps, has been working for many years, you need to be innovative in the face of ever-changing weather patterns. And […]Krista
- US refugee resettlement system reels from Trump ban February 3, 2017The non-profit network for refugee resettlement in the United States may take years to recover from changes announced by President Donald Trump, charity managers and advocates say. The 120-day pause to the programme, and a reduction from 110,000 to 50,000 arrivals in the 2016-2017 fiscal year, will have far-reaching effects. The resettlement system is “not a […]ben
- Blocked by Trump, unwanted by Kenya, Somali refugees face new crisis as famine looms February 2, 2017Somali refugees have no good options any more. With Kenya vowing to close the Dadaab refugee camp within months and resettlement to the United States suspended, many will succumb to growing pressure to return home, where al-Shabab militants and a potential famine await. Mulki Mahmood lives in a busy tenement block of two-bedroom apartments, narrow corridor […]obi
- The Grinch’s not-so-festive guide to food ration cuts December 27, 2016Across much of the world, the festive season is a time of indulgence. But what if you’re too busy fleeing violence and upheaval, or stuck in a refugee camp on reduced rations? It’s been a hard year for the most vulnerable among us. This is partly due to tightening aid budgets, but it’s also the result of there simply being so many more people in crisis who n […]annie
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016The Kenyan government has postponed its closure of the Dadaab refugee camp by six months, but the reprieve does not reverse its ultimate decision to send home 261,000 Somali refugees, despite the loud protest by human rights groups. The international community appears to have given up on a search for an alternative to closing Dadaab, even though the mass ret […]annapm
- Let’s not wait another two years to act on the refugee crisis September 14, 2016No one chooses to flee their home. I fled my country, Somalia, at a young age and ended up in one of Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camps where I spent many years. It was never our choice to leave and I would like nothing more than to return home. As world leaders gather at the UN General Assembly next week to address refugee and migration crises around the world, […]kristy
- How Kenya’s al-Shabab amnesty is a loaded gun August 31, 2016Musa Rashid had fought for a year with the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab until, disillusioned, he returned home to Kenya. Part of the lure was a government amnesty for those who renounced violence, and the promise of support to settle back into his Majengo neighbourhood, a low-income suburb of the capital, Nairobi. Rashid, 40, saw it as a chance to restart […]andrew
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s carpenter July 21, 2016What does a terrorist look like? No such archetype exists of course, but you certainly wouldn’t figure somebody like Mohammed Abdi*. Yet the slight, middle-aged man with a neatly trimmed beard was until 18 months ago a member of the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab – albeit in its finance department. He joined willingly. The former shopkeeper heard a sermon […]andrew
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.