Mudane madaxweyne marka hore waxaan kugusalaamayaa salaanta islaamka salaama caleykum waraxmatulaahi wabarakaatu, marka xiga waxaan kuu rajaynayaa guul iyo in ilaahey kuu fududeeyo xilka adag ee laguu igmaday. Intaas kadib Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kamid ahay kumanaanka qurbe joogta ah ku waasoo ay wajiyadooda kamuuqatay ayaamahan danbe farxad iyo hididiilo iyagoo han weyn u qaba inay u dhalatay dowlad dhab ah, oo lagu soo doortay si xalaal ah.
Anigoo halkaas kaduulaya ayaan waxaan kaloo dhagaystay warbixintaadii ugu danbeysay oo aad soo bandhigaysay wixii qabsoomay iyo waxa ay dowladu hiigsanayso inay suurto galiso waa hadii rabi idmee. Aad ayaan ugu faraxsanaha talaabooyinka ilaa hada laqaaday oo aykamid yihiin in ladhiso dowlad kooban oo lala xisaabtami doono,in lala dagaalo musuqmaasuqa ,iyo in lakobcin doono dhaqaalaha wadanka. Shaki kuma jiro inay talaabooyinkaasi yihiin talaabooyin aad u muhiim ah waana soo dhawaeynayaa ,waxaan rabaa inaan wax yar katilmaamo midkamida talaabooyinka dowladu qaaday oo ah miisaaniyad usamaynta dalka 3da bilood.ee sanadka kadhiman. 24kii bishii oktoober ayay baarlamaanka uu gudoomineyey mudane Prof.Jawaari ansixiyey miisaaniyeda dhaqaale ee 3da bilood ee sanadka kadhiman miisaaniyaadaas oo lagu qayaasay $16 milyan oo loogu talagalay in dalka wax loogu qabto 3da bilood ee sanadka kadhiman.
Aan u dhaadhaco muhiimada qoraalka dhanka kale markaan fiirino dhaqaalaha wadankeena kabaxa oo looqaato qaad ayaa wuxuu 10 laab kabadanyahay miisaaniyada dowlada. Bal ila eeg qarashka uga baxa Soomaaliya ee Kenya ku dhaca Aan ka soo qaado xasuusin yar, qarashka ka soo baxa qaadka nuuca loo yaqaan miirow ga waxa uu si toos ah ugu xaroodaa dalka Kenya, wasaarada Beeraha Kenya waxa ay cadaysay in wax-soo-saarka ugu badan ee dhinaca Beeraha uu ka soo galo qaadka Mirrowga. 2011 waxaa la diyaariyay Warbixin la magac baxday Untold Stories waxaana laga diyaariyay qaadka loo yaqaan Mirrowga cadadka loo kala dhofiyaa waa sidaan:- 16 TON! Garoonka loo yaqaan Wilson Airport iyo 4 Ton oo laga dhoofiyo Jomo Kenyata. 20-kaan Ton iyo kabadan oo si qal-qalooc ah lagu dhoofiyo waxay Aadaan Somalia, qarashka maalin kasta Soomaaliya ka Aada Kenya waxay warbixintu ku sheegaysaa 30 Million oo Kenya money ah oo u dhiganta qiyaas ahaan $315,000 Doolar maalin kasta oo noqonaysa Bishii $9.450.000/Month (Sagaal Malyan Afar Boqol iyo Konton Kun oo Doolar) bil kasta! Sanadkii ma is weydiisay? Waa $113.400.000! Hadaba markaan Sanakiiba $113.400.000 aan siino Kenya aanan ku badalano Caafimaad daro, Mustaqabal La,aan iyo dhalinyaradii wadanka usoo koraysay oo lacuryaamiyo,iyadoo loo adeegsanayo qaadka, Mudane Madaxweyne miyaan la oran Karin waa gumeysi casri ah oo u baahan in loo istaago lagana hortago si loo badbaadiyo aayaha ummada soomaaliyeed. Mudane madaxweyne anigoon doonayn inaan waranka kugu gilgilo,dareensana in howlo badani kuhor yaalaan ogna inaad hogaaminaysid ummad qalafsan oo ay iska jiraan caqabado badan oo kaa hor imaan kara, aan kuxasuusiyo dhaartii aad ku dhaaratay inaad u adeegaysid ummada Soomaaliyeed kana talinaysid DANTA DADKA IYO DALKA SOOMAALIYEED. Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kaloo kuxasuusinayaa in laguu hanweyn yahay ,waxaa kaloo xusid mudan in madaxweyne hore oo wadanka kasoo taliyey Alle ha u naxariistee Maxamed siyaad bare uu garoowsaday dhibaatadaas kuna dhiiraday inuu wax ka qabto.
Dhibaatada qaadka oo oo la orankaro halka ay manta marayso 100 laab ayay kayareyd markaas ,dhanka kalena way jiraan madaxweynayaal ku dhiciwaayey oo indhaha iyo dhagaha kadabooshay TAAHA,IYO OOHINTA, kayeeraysa gayiga soomaaliyeed iyagoo diidaya inay iska hor yimaadaan ama ay ka xanaajiyaan dowladaha Qaadka keensada wadanka waxaana kamid ahaa Madaxweyne shariif. Waxaan kaloo meesha kamaqnayn madaxweynayaasha Puntland iyo Soomaliland oo arintaas si weyn uga gaabsaday iyagoo kaxishoonaya ama kabaqaya dowladaha Itoobiya iyo Kenya oo aan marnaba raali ka ahayn in lasoo hadal qaado ganacsigooda koowaad kaasoo usoo xareeya Sanadkii Bilions doolarka Maraykanka ah.
Dowlada dariska ah ayaa waxay kaloo doonayaan inay kahortagaan inay Soomaaliya usoo kacaan dhalinyaro xayi ah oo miyir qabta oo waxbaratay oo boqolka sanoo soosocota latartami kara wadankooda ,si ay dowladaha dariska ahi arintaas uga hortagaana waxay adeegsadaan qaadka in lagu curyaamiyo dhalinta Soomaaliyeed.laguna qaato dhaqaalaha wadanka. Ugu danbeyntii Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kuu rajaynayaa in ilaahey kuu fududeeyo xilkaas aad qaaday,oo aad kudhaaratay inaad kashaqayn doontid danta dadka iyo dalka. Waxaan kaloo ilaahey kaaga baryayaa inuu kusiiyo karti buuxda oo aad kudhiirato go’aan adagna kaqaadato ,haday dacar kaqaraartahayna aad fool kafool u wajahdo dhibaatadaas Qaadka. Waxaa iga xasuusina qaadashada go’aanada ad-adag waa calaamadaha lagu yaqaan hogaamiyayaasha dhabta ah. Guuleyso’ Wa bilaahi towfiiq
Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
DAILY ALERT NEWS
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
Majaajilo ‘ Qabiil & Beenloow ‘
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- April 2017
- March 2017
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Inchiesta Ong, Osservatore Romano: «Purtroppo i sospetti non ... - Il Messaggero April 28, 2017Il MessaggeroInchiesta Ong, Osservatore Romano: «Purtroppo i sospetti non ...Il Messaggero«Non bastano gli orrori della guerra, gli stenti di fughe interminabili, i rischi del mare aperto, lo sfruttamento economico e sessuale. Sulla pelle dei migranti sta emergendo un ennesimo scandalo: il sospetto - che purtroppo non sembra totalmente ...Migranti, l'Os […]
- «Indagine del Csm sul pg di Catania» Di Maio su Saviano: parole ... - Corriere della Sera April 28, 2017Corriere della Sera«Indagine del Csm sul pg di Catania» Di Maio su Saviano: parole ...Corriere della SeraMa mentre lo scontro politico tiene banco, arrivano anche le parole dell'Osservatore Romano, che suonano a sostegno dei sospetti espressi dalla procura di Catania: «Non bastano gli orrori della guerra, gli stenti di fughe interminabili, i rischi del […]
- Inchiesta Ong, Osservatore Romano: «Ennesimo scandalo su pelle ... - Il Messaggero April 28, 2017Il MessaggeroInchiesta Ong, Osservatore Romano: «Ennesimo scandalo su pelle ...Il Messaggero«Non bastano gli orrori della guerra, gli stenti di fughe interminabili, i rischi del mare aperto, lo sfruttamento economico e sessuale. Sulla pelle dei migranti sta emergendo un ennesimo scandalo: il sospetto - che purtroppo non sembra totalmente ...
- VIDEO "L'Osservatore Romano" contro lo sfruttamento dei migranti - LaPresse April 28, 2017LaPresseVIDEO "L'Osservatore Romano" contro lo sfruttamento dei migrantiLaPresseLo scrive il quotidiano della Santa Sede “l'Osservatore Romano” nel servizio dedicato all'inchiesta del procuratore di Catania Zuccaro sul ruolo delle organizzazioni non governative negli sbarchi di migranti, alcune delle quali potrebbero "essere ... […]
- Migranti, l'Osservatore Romano: "Mediterraneo sepolcro di disperati ... - TGCOM April 14, 2017TGCOMMigranti, l'Osservatore Romano: "Mediterraneo sepolcro di disperati ...TGCOMAllarme dellʼorgano della Santa Sede a poche ore dallʼultima strage. Naufragio al largo della Libia: 23 superstiti, tra i dispersi cinque bambini e 15 donne.altro »
- Sbarchi e Ong, caso Zuccaro al Csm e il Vaticano: «Scandalo su ... - La Sicilia April 28, 2017La SiciliaSbarchi e Ong, caso Zuccaro al Csm e il Vaticano: «Scandalo su ...La SiciliaUna mezza "lancia" in favore del procuratore di Catania e della sua indagine, sembra spezzarla l'Osservatore Romano. «Non bastano gli orrori della guerra, gli stenti di fughe interminabili, i rischi del mare aperto, lo sfruttamento economico e sessuale.altro […]
- Papa Francesco visita Carpi e Mirandola. Le foto di Vallini (L ... - Formiche.net April 3, 2017Papa Francesco visita Carpi e Mirandola. Le foto di Vallini (L ...Formiche.net“Le Letture di oggi ci parlano del Dio della vita, che vince la morte. Soffermiamoci, in particolare, sull'ultimo dei segni miracolosi che Gesù compie prima della sua Pasqua, al sepolcro dell'amico Lazzaro. Lì tutto sembra finito: la tomba è chiusa da ...altro »
- Rapporti Ong-trafficanti, il caso arriva al Csm. Di Maio: “Chiederemo ... - La Stampa April 28, 2017La StampaRapporti Ong-trafficanti, il caso arriva al Csm. Di Maio: “Chiederemo ...La StampaDopo aver scatenato il dibattito politico, i presunti rapporti tra le Ong e i trafficanti di esseri umani arrivano anche agli alti vertici della magistratura italiana. Il consigliere del Csm Pierantonio Zanettin in un'istanza presentata al Comitato di ...altro » […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: «L'eutanasia è una strada molto pericolosa» - Il Secolo d'Italia March 31, 2017Il Secolo d'ItaliaL'Osservatore Romano: «L'eutanasia è una strada molto pericolosa»Il Secolo d'ItaliaLa strada dell'eutanasia è “una strada sbagliata, e molto, molto pericolosa”. Lucetta Scaraffia, in un editoriale sull'Osservatore Romano, apre la riflessione su quanto poco si sappia sulla morte e su quanta confusione ci sia int […]
- Faith is concrete - L'Osservatore Romano April 28, 2017L'Osservatore RomanoFaith is concreteL'Osservatore RomanoWhat does it mean to truly experience Easter; what is the “Easter spirit?”. The question is essential, because for a Christian there is a risk of “idealization” and of forgetting that “our faith is concrete”. In the chapel at Santa Marta on Monday ...The Latest: Security tight at stadium wher […]
- Inchiesta Ong, Osservatore Romano: «Purtroppo i sospetti non ... - Il Messaggero April 28, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- World: Epidemiological Update - Zika Virus Infection - 27 April 2017 April 29, 2017Source: World Health Organization, Pan American Health Organization Country: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba (The Netherlands), Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba (The Netherlands), Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao (The Nether […]AidNews
- Lebanon: Liban : un centre soigne les blessures mentales des réfugiés syriens liées à la torture April 29, 2017Source: UN Radio Country: Iraq, Lebanon, Syrian Arab Republic Écouter / Télécharger Le Conseil[...]AidNews
- Niger: Niger Bulletin des prix - avril 2017 April 29, 2017Source: Famine Early Warning System Network Country: Niger Le Réseau de Systèmes d’Alerte Précoce Contre la Famine surveille les tendances des prix des aliments de base dans les pays vulnérables à l'insécurité alimentaire. Pour chaque FEWS NET pays et la région, le[...]AidNews
- Chad: Tchad : Mise à jour sur la sécurité alimentaire - avril 2017 April 29, 2017Source: Famine Early Warning System Network Country: Chad Les marchés du BET reprennent leurs activités après la réouverture des frontières avec la Libye Messages clés La réouverture de la frontière avec la Libye a[...]AidNews
- Haiti: Intempéries : 4 morts et des dégâts considérables, nouveau bilan des inondations du 23 avril 2017 dans le Sud d’Haïti April 29, 2017Source: AlterPresse Country: Haiti Cayes (Haïti), 28 avril 2017 [AlterPresse] --- Les autorités ont recensé 4 morts (Cayes, Port-Salut, Camp-Perrin et Saint-Louis du Sud) et des dégâts considérables dans le département du Sud d’Haïti, moins d’une semaine après les inondations qu’ont connues plusieurs communes de ce département, après plusieurs jours de pluie […]AidNews
- Niger: Niger : Mise à jour sur la sécurité alimentaire - avril 2017 April 29, 2017Source: Famine Early Warning System Network Country: Niger Crise alimentaire à Diffa et démarrage précoce de la soudure en zones pastorales Messages clés L’insécurité alimentaire aigue[...]AidNews
- News24.com | Seen as a setback to justice, Egypt ratifies judges' law April 29, 2017Egypt's President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi has ratified much-contested legal amendments that effectively give him the ultimate power over courts, as he will be the one appointing heads of judicial bodies.[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- News24.com | DRC, home to a tenth of the world's languages April 29, 2017"I haven't once spoken my mother tongue Kilokele in the 62 years I've lived in Kinshasa. None of my nine children speak it," says Charles Tongohala.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Central African Republic: Les habitants de Bangui de plus en plus rassurés par les patrouilles mixtes April 29, 2017Source: UN Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in the Central African Republic Country: Central African Republic Jeudi 28 avril 2017, l’ambiance est détendue devant le commissariat du 1er arrondissement situé au centre-ville de Bangui. Réunis tôt ce matin-là, policiers et gendarmes centrafricains accompagnés des casques bleus de la MINUSCA, aff […]AidNews
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Les femmes députées, ministres provinciales et déléguées de la société renforcées sur le leadership April 29, 2017Source: UN Development Programme Country: Democratic Republic of the Congo Une trentaine des femmes ministres, députées et leaders des organisations de la Société civile des provinces du Kasaï Oriental ; Kwilu et Tsopo se sont réunies à kinshasa pour renforcer leurs capacités en matière de leadership. Pendant 3 jours, elles ont appris les techniques de[...] […]AidNews
- Mali: Mali : l'ONU alerte sur les conséquences déstabilisatrices d'une crise de plus en plus négligée April 29, 2017Source: UN News Service Country: Mali 28 avril 2017 – De retour d'une mission effectuée au Mali la semaine dernière, le Directeur des opérations du Bureau de la coordination des affaires humanitaires (OCHA) des Nations Unies, John Ging, a attiré l'attention vendredi sur l'urgence complexe à laquelle est confrontée le pays ainsi que sur la dété […]AidNews
- World: Il faut montrer ‘l’impact positif’ des migrations pour changer la perception de l’opinion publique, selon l’ONU April 29, 2017Source: UN News Service Country: World 28 avril 2017 – Estimant que les pays ne peuvent pas gérer seuls la question des vastes mouvements de réfugiés et de migrants, les Nations Unies ont organisé en septembre 2016 un sommet des dirigeants mondiaux dans le but de trouver des solutions durables. A[...]AidNews
- Western Sahara: Le Conseil de sécurité proroge d’un an le mandat de la Mission des Nations Unies pour l’organisation d’un référendum au Sahara occidental - résolution 2351 (2017) April 29, 2017Source: UN Security Council Country: Morocco, Western Sahara CS/12807 CONSEIL DE SÉCURITÉ 7933E SÉANCE – SOIR Le Conseil a, ce soir, prorogé d’un an, jusqu’au 30 avril 2018, le mandat de la Mission des Nations Unies pour l’organisation d’un référendum au Sahara occidental (MINURSO), déployée en septembre 1991 afin d’y surveiller le cessez-le-feu[...] […]AidNews
- Western Sahara: Sahara occidental : l'ONU se félicite du retrait du Front Polisario de la région de Guerguerat April 29, 2017Source: UN News Service Country: Morocco, Western Sahara 28 avril 2017 – Le Secrétaire général de l'ONU, António Guterres, s'est félicité vendredi du retrait de tous les éléments du Front Polisario de la région de Guerguerat, entre la butte de terre et la frontière avec la Mauritanie, confirmé par les observateurs[...]AidNews
- Main events for the week: 01 May – 05 May 2017 April 29, 2017European Commission 03 and 04 May: Conference on European Network Codes European Parliament 02 and 04 May: Committee Meeting Council of the EU and European Council 03 May: Coreper II 03 May: Coreper I 05 May: Coreper I[...][Published inNonProfitBlogs
- Brussels Briefing 49: Youth in agribusiness: shaping the future of agriculture April 29, 2017The next Brussels Development Briefing no. 49 on “Youth in agribusiness: shaping the future of agriculture” will take place on 18th of May 2017 from 09:00 to 13:00, at the ACP Secretariat in Brussels, Belgium. This Briefing will be co-organised … Continue reading[...]NonProfitBlogs
- News24.com | 11 die of mystery illness in Liberia, Ebola ruled out April 29, 2017United Nations officials say at least 11 people have died from a mysterious illness in Liberia and tests have been negative for the Ebola virus.[...][Published in AidNews - Read the original article]AidNews
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: RD Congo : Lève-toi et marche n° 042 janvier - mars 2017 April 29, 2017Source: Caritas Country: Democratic Republic of the Congo SOMMAIRE EDITORIAL • Diffuser l’esprit de Pâques pour les migrants, comme pour nos déplacés ! [...]AidNews
- World: Copernicus EMS Activations 2012-2017 - ECHO Daily Map | 28/04/2017 April 29, 2017Source: European Commission's Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations Country: World [...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- World: EU approves €59 million to support peace, stability and job creation in the Horn of Africa April 29, 2017Source: European Commission Country: Kenya, Sudan, World Brussels, 28 April 2017 The EU announced today 4 new actions worth €59 million to improve stability and address the root causes of irregular migration and forced[...]AidNews
- World: Epidemiological Update - Zika Virus Infection - 27 April 2017 April 29, 2017
- South Africa’s Zuma Signs Anti-Money-Laundering Bill April 29, 2017South African President Jacob Zuma has signed the anti-money laundering bill FICA, which allows increased scrutiny of the bank accounts of “prominent individuals,” including himself, into law, his office said Saturday. The country risked being kicked out of global fraud monitor, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), if the Financial Intelligence Centre Ame […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- Monitors: Turkey Blocks Access to Wikipedia April 29, 2017Turkish authorities Saturday blocked access to online encyclopedia Wikipedia, an internet monitoring group said, the latest in what government critics say is a crackdown on free speech on the internet. A block on all language editions of the Wikipedia website was detected at 8 a.m. (0500 GMT) Saturday, monitoring group Turkey Blocks said on its website. “The […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- ASEAN Summit Opens With Subtle Swipe at the West April 29, 2017Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte opened an annual summit of Southeast Asian leaders Saturday with an oblique swipe at Western governments, asking them not to meddle in the affairs of regional countries. Duterte has often lashed out at Western criticism of his brutal anti-drug crackdown. Although couched in diplomatic tone, the president’s remarks at th […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Hacker Claims to Have Stolen Netflix Series, Seeks Ransom April 29, 2017A hacker claims to have stolen the upcoming season of Netflix’s hit series “Orange Is The New Black,” and is demanding that the video streaming service pay an unspecified ransom to prevent all the new episodes from being prematurely released online. The hacker, operating under the name The Dark Overlord, has purportedly uploaded the first episode to an ill […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Climate Change Science Removed from EPA Website April 29, 2017The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is updating its website to reflect the views of the Trump administration. The agency has removed several pages from the Obama administration explaining the science behind climate change. The EPA said in a statement the website is “undergoing changes that reflect the agency’s new direction under President Donald Trump […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Strato-glider to Explore Little-known Mountain Waves April 29, 2017Later this year, two pilots in a sailplane will try to break the world altitude record for a glider, soaring more than 27 kilometers above sea level. But their primary mission will be to explore the little-known phenomenon called "mountain waves" and to carry a number of experiments designed by school students. VOA's George Putic reports.
- US Will Not Rule Out Military Response to North Korea April 29, 2017U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Friday that Washington would not rule out a military response to future North Korean aggression and that it would seek to increase the rogue nation's financial and international isolation. VOA's Margaret Besheer has more from the United Nations, where the secretary chaired a meeting of the Security Council […]
- Trump Foreign Policy Draws Fire, Praise at 100 Day Mark April 29, 2017With President Donald Trump's presidency reaching the symbolic 100-day milestone, battle lines are sharply drawn on the effectiveness of his still developing foreign policy. VOA White House correspondent Peter Heinlein reports that, amid fierce criticism of the president's early performance, the outlines of a "Trump Doctrine" are beginnin […]
- Why Gun Sales Are Down Under Trump April 29, 2017On Friday, Donald Trump became the first US president to address the National Rifle Association since Ronald Reagan in 1983. During his campaign, Trump said his rival would "decimate the Second Amendment," which guarantees Americans the right to bear arms. But Trump's election has been a bit of a mixed bag for gun dealers and enthusiasts. VOA […]
- On 100th Day in Office, Trump to Focus on Trade April 29, 2017President Donald Trump will spend his 100th day in office talking tough on trade in one of the states that delivered his unlikely win. The president is expected to sign an executive order Saturday that will direct his Commerce Department and the U.S. Trade Representative to perform a comprehensive study of the nation’s trade agreements to determine whether […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- Openly Lesbian Methodist Bishop Faces Losing Her Job April 29, 2017The first openly lesbian bishop in the United Methodist Church can stay on the job for now, but she is subject to a disciplinary review that could lead to her removal, the top church court ruled Friday. Bishop Karen Oliveto’s civil marriage to another woman violates church law that bars clergy who are “self-avowed practicing homosexuals,” the Judicial Coun […]email@example.com (Associated Press)
- Philippines: Notorious Abu Sayyaf Kidnapper Dead April 29, 2017Philippine marines have killed an Abu Sayyaf extremist commander and a notorious kidnapper who had sailed across the sea border into Malaysia to snatch tourists and sailors for ransom, the military chief said Saturday. Gen. Eduardo Ano told The Associated Press that Alhabsy Misaya was slain in a clash with marines late Friday in the jungles between the tow […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Associated Press)
- US to Run Out of Vaccine for Yellow Fever by Mid-2017 April 29, 2017U.S. health officials say the United States will run out of the vaccine for yellow fever as early as next month, and travelers who need a shot might have to wait. Officials say a manufacturing problem has created a shortage of the only version of the vaccine licensed in the United States. The vaccine is recommended for travelers to certain parts of South Ame […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- India Minorities Face Increased Sectarian Attacks April 29, 2017Muslim and Christian leaders in India are expressing concern over what they call a sudden rise in sectarian attacks against their communities across the Hindu-majority country. The minority community leaders have said the hate attacks, for which they blame right-wing Hindu groups, spiked with recent assembly election victories in Uttar Pradesh state by India […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Maaz Hussain)
- Nationwide Strike Brings Brazil to a Standstill April 29, 2017Public transportation, schools and banks were closed across much of Brazil as unions led nationwide strikes to protest austerity measures. Millions of people stayed home Friday, either by choice or because they could not get to work. Thousands of others came out onto the streets to protest and block roads. In one of the largest demonstrations, thousands of p […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- Iraqi Woman Struggles After IS Kills Her Husband, Sons April 29, 2017Two years after Islamic State (IS) fighters killed her husband and three sons in western Mosul, Adiba Ahmed, like tens of thousands scarred by IS, is caring for survivors: her six grandchildren in northern Iraq. VOA's Kawa Omar reports.
- Marchers to Protest Trump's Climate Policies April 29, 2017If last weekend's protest march was about science, this weekend it's about people. On Saturday, the People's Climate March takes place in Washington. Scientists, religious groups, advocates for low-income people of color, labor unions, anti-corporate activists and more plan to march down Pennsylvania Avenue and encircle the White House. They c […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Baragona)
- NSA to Curtail Surveillance of Americans’ Email, Text Messages April 29, 2017The National Security Agency has stopped one of its most controversial practices since the disclosure of its “warrantless wiretapping” scandal in 2013. The agency announced Friday that it would no longer collect Americans’ emails and text messages that mention foreign nationals targeted for surveillance that are sent to people outside the U.S. The agency sai […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- US Official: North Korea Is Biggest Threat to Nuclear Weapons Treaty April 28, 2017A senior U.S. official is warning that the North Korean regime poses the greatest threat to the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons Treaty (NPT). The U.S. position on the treaty was released in advance of next week's meeting in Vienna of the Preparatory Committee for the 2020 NPT review conference. Robert Wood, the U.S. ambassador to the Conference on […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Lisa Schlein)
- Macedonian Politicians Turn Parliament Violence in War of Words April 28, 2017Macedonia’s rival parties are trading blame for violence in parliament, while world powers are giving opposing reactions to the events. The European Union and the United States condemned Thursday’s attack, in which protesters stormed the Macedonian parliament in Skopje, attacking opposition lawmakers after they elected an ethnic Albanian speaker. Russia blam […]email@example.com (VOA News)
- South Africa’s Zuma Signs Anti-Money-Laundering Bill April 29, 2017
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismSh Shariif oo Markiisii ugu horeysay si weyn udhaliilay Siyaasada Farmaajo (Farmaajo anaa dad ka dhi
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- Madaxweyne sheikh shariif oo ka hor yimid dastuurka cusub ee Puntland sheegayna soomaaliya in ay hal dastuur leedahay (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- Khilaaf Xoogan oo soo kala dhexgalay Saxiixayaashii Road Map-ka iyo Awoodooda oo hoos loo dhigay (2)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (534)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Trump: Pyongyang ma aanay xushmayn Shiinaha April 29, 2017Madaxweynaha Maraykanka, Donald Trump, ayaa ku eedeeyay Kuuriyada Waqooyi in ay xushmad darro u muujisay Shiinaha oo ah saaxiibka ugu weyn ee ay leedahay, ka dib markii ay gantaalkii saddexaad tijaabisay muddo bil gudaheed ah.
- Kuuriyada waqooyi oo markale tijaabisay gantaalo April 29, 2017Kuuriyada waqooyi ayaa gantay gantaal kale oo ah nooca Ballistica , Saacado uun kaddib markii xoghayaha arrimaha dibada ee Mareykanka Rex Tillerson uu ku baaqay in si adag loo wajaho xukuumada Kim Jong-un
- Qaybinta kaarka doorashada madaxtooyada Somaliland oo bilaabatay April 29, 2017Labada gobol ee Saaxil iyo Awdal ee jamhuuriyadda iskeed ugu dhawaaqday madaxbanaanida ee Somaliland, ayaa waxaa saaka ka bilaabmay qaadashada kaarka codbixiyaasha doorashada madaxtooyada ee 13-ka November 2017.
- Trump "Ilaalinta Sacuudiga dhaqaale badan baa nagaga baxa" April 28, 2017Madaxweyne Trump ayaa dhaliilay heshiiska difaaca ee Maraykanku uu kula jiro boqortooyada Sacuudi Carabiya
- Dibadbaxyo ka socda dalka Brazil April 29, 2017Madaxweynaha Brazil Michel Temer ayaa cambaareeyey rabshadaha ka socda magaaladda Rio de Janeiro, Waxayna tani noqonaysaa dhamaadka shaqo-joojintii dhacda mudo labaatan sano ah.
- Dumar culimo ah oo soo saaray fatwo naadir ah April 28, 2017Culimo diinta Islaamka taqaana oo dumar ah ayaa soo saaray fatwo naadir ah oo ku saabsan carruurta la guursado.
- Tanzania oo eriday 10kun oo lagu shaqaaleeyay shahaadooyin been abuur ah April 28, 2017Madaxweynaha waddanka Tanzania, John Magufuli, ayaa waxa uu shaqada ka eryay ku dhawaad 10,000 oo shaqaale dowladeed ah kuwaasi oo haystay shahaadooyin been abuur ah.
- Gabadh Soomaali ah oo lagu tilmaamay wajiga xaragada ee 2017 April 28, 2017Waxaa lagu tilmaamay inay tahay wajiga Xaragada ee 2017. Xaliima Aden oo dharka xayeesiisa waxay ku laafyootaa Xijaabkeeda
- Rashiid Bullo oo Hargaysa ku geeriyooday April 28, 2017Waxaa xalay goor danbe ku geeriyooday gurigiisa magaalada Hargeysa Alla ha u naxariistee Rashiid Balluu Ibraahim, oo ku caan ahaa Rashiid Bullo.
- Trump oo ka digay in dagaal weyn uu dhici karo April 28, 2017Madaxweyne Donald Trump ayaa markale ka digay in uu billaaban karo dagaal wayn oo lala galo Kuuriya Waqooyi kaas oo salka ku haya hubka nukliyeerka ah.
- Baarlamaanka Jermalka oo mamnuucay indho shareerka April 28, 2017Xubnaha aqalka hoose ee baarlamaanka Jermalka ayaa meelmariyay sharci qayb ahaan mamnuucaya xirashada indho shareerka Muslimiinta.
- Baarlamaanka Macedonia oo la weeraray April 28, 2017Baarlamaanka Macedonia ayaa waxaa weeraray kooxo dibadbaxayaal ah ka dib markii la doortay gudoomiye qowmiyadda Albania u dhashay.
- Hindiya oo Kashmiir ka xannibtay baraha bulshada April 28, 2017Mas'uuliyiinta Kashmir ee qaybta ay Hindiya maamusho ayaa shaaciyay in muddo bil ah ay xannibaad ku soo rogeen 22 ka mid ah baraha ay bulshadu ku xiriirto.
- 'Israa'iil oo gantaallo ku ridday' saldhig milatari oo Dimishiq u dhaw April 27, 2017Gantaal ay Israa'iil ridday ayaa qaraxwayn iyo holac ka kiciyay xarun milatari oo ka agdhaw garoonka caalamiga ah ee diyaaradaha ee magaalada Dimishiq, sida ay sheegtay warbaahinta dawladdu.
- Mareykanka oo burcadbadeed Soomaali ah xabsi daa'in ku xukumay April 27, 2017Mareykanka oo burcadbadeed Soomaali ah xabsi daa'in ku xukumay
- Kumanaan ka qaxday dagaal ka socda waqooyiga South Sudan April 27, 2017Hay'adda dhakhaatiirta aan xudduuda lahayn ee MSF ayaa sheegtay in 25 kun oo qof ay ka carareen magaalo ku taalla waqooyi bari Suudaanta koonfurred oo ay dagaallo ka socdeen seddaxdii maalmood ee la soo dhaafay.
- Odinga oo doorashada Kenya kula loolami doono Kenyatta April 27, 2017Isbahaysiga ugu weyn mucaaradka waddanka Kenya ayaa musharaxiisa madaxtinimo u magacaabay Raila Odinga oo xilka kula tartami doona madaxweynaha haatan xilka haya ee Uhuru Kenyatta.
- Mareykanka oo cunaqabatayn dheraad ah kusoo rogaya K/Waqooyi April 27, 2017Madaxweyne Donald Trump ayaa ka hadlay khatarta Mareykanka kaga imanaysa dowlada Kuuriyada waqooyi,
- Dalka Venazuela oo xasarad ay ka taagantahay April 27, 2017Dowlada dalka Venazuela ayaa ku dhawaaqday in ay ka baxeyso ururka ay ku midobeen dalalka Latiin America kaddib markii ay ku edeysay in ay soo farageliyeen arrimaha dalkaasi.
- Daawo: Wareysi aan la yeelanay Ilhaan Cumar April 26, 2017Telefishinka BBC Soomaali ayay uga warrantay nolosheeda iyo sida ay Soomaaliya uaga soo tagtay.
- Trump: Pyongyang ma aanay xushmayn Shiinaha April 29, 2017
- Papa Francesco: il sangue innocente versato dai cristiani ci unisce - Avvenire.it April 28, 2017
- Le accuse alle Ong, ora sul caso interviene il Csm - Avvenire.it April 28, 2017
- Bonus mamma al via. Ecco chi può chiederlo e come - Avvenire.it April 28, 2017
- Falsa incinta per comprare una neonata, poi la rifiuta perché mulatta - Avvenire.it April 28, 2017
- «Positivo stare nell'UE per il 57% dei cittadini» - Avvenire.it April 28, 2017
- «Francesco è popolare anche tra i credenti islamici» - Avvenire.it April 29, 2017
- Tolow TURKI talo qoran ma la tagnay?
- Mudane Erdoğan Mahadsanid
- GREATER SOMALIA
- 12 april maalinta CIIDANKA XOOGGA DALKA
- Dalkaan waa Beec : Shalay Badda, iyo Webiga Maantana Dekadaha Berbara, Boosaaso iyo Hishiiska Dalka Imaaraatka Carabta : DF oo Ethiopia ,iyo Kenya ku wareejisay Biyo Xireenkii BAARDHEERE
- Nidaam-dowladeed ceynkee ah baa ku haboon dalkeenna Soomaaliya ?
- Ar Formaajow is ka FIIRI!
- RW hore Farmaajo : Ayaa sheegay inuu dhaliilsan yahay in beelaha Abgaal iyo Majeerteen iyaga oo kaliya ay dhaxal u helaan labada jago ee dalka ugu sareysa
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- U.S. Signals Possible Airstrikes in Somalia by Asking Aid Groups for Their Locations - The Intercept April 28, 2017The InterceptU.S. Signals Possible Airstrikes in Somalia by Asking Aid Groups for Their LocationsThe InterceptU.S. officials this week requested the geographic coordinates of aid groups working in Somalia, according to a document obtained by The Intercept — a move that could indicate an escalation of military action against the Shabab. The notice to NGOs ... […]
- Somalia: Halt execution spree of children in Puntland | Amnesty ... - Amnesty International April 28, 2017Amnesty InternationalSomalia: Halt execution spree of children in Puntland | Amnesty ...Amnesty InternationalThe authorities in Somalia's semi-autonomous Puntland region must immediately halt plans to execute two boys sentenced to death by a military tribunal in ...altro »
- Somalia: Cash lifeline for drought-hit homes - Somalia | ReliefWeb - ReliefWeb April 28, 2017Somalia: Cash lifeline for drought-hit homes - Somalia | ReliefWebReliefWebDrought has brought Somalia to the brink of famine, but a modest injection of cash can give families in rural areas a lifeline to see them into the expected rainy ...altro »
- Kuwaiti medical team examines 600 Somalian patients - Reliefweb April 29, 2017Kuwaiti medical team examines 600 Somalian patientsReliefwebHARGEISA, Somalia, April 28 (KUNA) A Kuwaiti medical team on Friday checked 600 patients in the region of Somaliland, Somalia, and provided medical supplies for them. The Shifaa (healing) medical team was keen to treat a large number of patients in the ...altro »
- Somalia: EU Condemns the Recent Executions in Somalia - AllAfrica.com April 28, 2017AllAfrica.comSomalia: EU Condemns the Recent Executions in SomaliaAllAfrica.comThe EU Delegation calls upon the authorities of Southwest and the Federal Government of Somalia to instate a moratorium on the death penalty in accordance with UNGA Resolution 71/187 - Moratorium on the use of the death penalty, which Somalia ...Somalia's al Shabaab kills sen […]
- Victoria mosque to host bazaar Saturday for disaster relief in Somalia - Times Colonist April 28, 2017Times ColonistVictoria mosque to host bazaar Saturday for disaster relief in SomaliaTimes ColonistSo much international attention has been paid to the war in Syria and tensions in the Korean peninsula, that many have forgotten about the desperate situation in Somalia, he said. “There's always so much happening in the world and Somalia tends to be ...
- Somalia: Sheikh Awes Speaks Out Against New Islamist Group Al-Saadiun Bilxaq - AllAfrica.com April 28, 2017AllAfrica.comSomalia: Sheikh Awes Speaks Out Against New Islamist Group Al-Saadiun BilxaqAllAfrica.comMilitant scholar and former Alshabaab leader Sheikh Daud Aweys ahs denounced the newly formed Islamist group Al Sadiun Bil Haq formed recently in Egypt with a Somalia chapter. " They were silent for fourty years because we kept them silent through ...
- Somalia Drought Conditions, April 2017 - Reliefweb April 28, 2017ReliefwebSomalia Drought Conditions, April 2017ReliefwebMany parts of the country remained generally dry throughout the month of March 2017 with extreme drought conditions spreading further to the larger parts of the country. The Gu rains normally start in late March in the north western parts of the ...
- Cholera and famine strike Somalia and South Sudan - Reliefweb April 28, 2017ReliefWebCholera and famine strike Somalia and South SudanReliefweb“We are overstretched and as we speak we are receiving more patients,” said Dr. Mohamed Dahir, who as a medical doctor in Somalia is struggling to cope with high levels of malnutrition. There is a massive influx of people into the region of Gedo in ...Somalia Envoy Urges Protection of Busines […]
- Anti-terrorism laws have 'chilling effect' on vital aid deliveries to ... - The Guardian April 26, 2017The GuardianAnti-terrorism laws have 'chilling effect' on vital aid deliveries to ...The GuardianFear of prosecution under UK and US counter-terror laws hinders those trying to provide humanitarian assistance in areas held by Islamic militants.Four Al Shabaab fighters executed in SomaliaSky News AustraliaSomalia executes four Al Shabaab fighters be […]
- U.S. Signals Possible Airstrikes in Somalia by Asking Aid Groups for Their Locations - The Intercept April 28, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Army order halts Peace Now march on Baladim farm April 28, 2017Meretz MK tweets army order preventing provocation 'law-and-order champions' leave buses and proceed on foot developing.
- Jews attacked by Arab mob - then arrested April 28, 2017Police arrive at scene of Arab attack on Jewish visitors in Old City of Jerusalem, arrest victims instead of attackers.
- 23,544 fallen Israeli soldiers April 28, 2017Defense Ministry publishes casualty statistics for all operations in defense of Israel and the pre-state Jewish community since 1860.
- Watch: How undercover cops nab Arab rioters April 27, 2017Footage of Border Police undercover unit arresting Arab rioters in Jerusalem neighborhood.
- Watch: Patriot missile downs Syrian aircraft over Golan Heights April 27, 2017Israeli Air Force surface-to-air missile shoots down unmanned aircraft which violated Israeli airspace near Syrian border.
- Shin Bet looks to recruit best and brightest April 27, 2017In preparation for Israel's 69th Independence Day, ISA launches unique recruitment campaign, 'thwarting the next threat, defending Israel.'
- IDF attack in Gaza after force shot at April 27, 2017IDF tank shoots at and destroys Hamas post in Gaza, after IDF force shot at near Gaza border fence.
- Demand that Twitter and Facebook remove anti-Semitic accounts April 27, 2017'These accounts act out of anti-Semitic hatred that supports terror and has strong potential to lead to attacks on life.'
- Intelligence Minister hints: Israel behind airstrike in Syria April 27, 2017'The incident is totally consistent with our policy of preventing the transfer of weapons to Hezbollah.'
- 24 arrested over rock-throwing attacks April 26, 201724 Arabs arrested on suspicion of throwing rocks on Husan bypass route. 15 indicted.
- Army order halts Peace Now march on Baladim farm April 28, 2017
- Displaced and neglected: Ethiopia's desperate drought victims April 19, 2017Dead camels rot on the outskirts of informal settlements in Ethiopia’s rain-starved Somali region as their owners, once proudly self-sufficient pastoralists, turn to government aid to stay alive. Ethiopia is facing a drought so terrible that nomadic herders, the hardiest of survivors, have been pushed to the brink. The lucky ones receive supplies of food and […]obi
- We are not the world: Inside the “perfect storm” of famine March 29, 2017Like the four countries facing extreme hunger crises today, the famine that gripped Ethiopia from 1983 to 1985 struggled for attention until it was far too late. There was conflict. There had been years of consecutive drought – similar to Somalia now. The government spent its money on fighting, not aid. The rich world eventually reacted, with Bob Geldof and […]miranda
- Famine in Somalia: Twice in six years? March 28, 2017Six years after a famine killed a quarter of a million people in Somalia, the country is threatened with another. Famines only occur if political decision-makers allow them to; it is imperative that the right decisions are made now. But have we learnt enough from the mistakes of 2011? The context has changed since 2011. Somalia now has a functioning – if lim […]Krista
- Why there’s no need to panic on UN peacekeeping cuts March 24, 2017Fears are growing that the UN will be forced to drastically cut peacekeeping missions at President Donald Trump’s behest. Fortunately, it's a lot more complicated than that. First, Trump has to get his proposed budget through the US Congress and then, even if he does, where and when to cut the presence of blue helmets around the globe relies on tricky d […]Krista
- Can aid come in time to avert famine in Somalia? March 6, 2017The drought in Somalia is so severe it threatens not only to trigger famine, but also the viability of the age-old pastoralist way of life. Somalis are tough and resourceful, but this is the third consecutive year of failed rains. Whatever resilience remains is being tested to the limit. On the road out of Garowe, the capital of the northeastern Puntland […]obi
- Countdown to AMISOM withdrawal: Is Somalia ready? February 28, 2017The swearing-in last week of Somalia’s new President Mohamed Abdullahi “Farmajo” was greeted with a surge of optimism on the streets of Mogadishu that a new era of stability was on its way. He won by a landslide, on a wave of nationalist fervour. But the fact that the ceremony took place in a highly secured airport zone, under the control of African Union pe […]obi
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Finding $1.5 billion for Lake Chad The borders of Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, and Chad meet at Lake Chad. The region is now one of the most critical hum […]Krista
- The cheat sheet: Somalia famine, Trump orders, and chemical weapons in Syria February 10, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Somalia – lessons learnt from 2011 famine? At some point this month, famine may again be declared in Somalia. Whether or not the “f” word is actually […]Krista
- Tackling drought with emergency aid is not the answer February 7, 2017For those forced to live through them, droughts are less an unusual event than a way of life that constantly tests your resilience and resourcefulness. To be a farmer, or make a living from livestock in Ethiopia, where my organisation, Mercy Corps, has been working for many years, you need to be innovative in the face of ever-changing weather patterns. And […]Krista
- US refugee resettlement system reels from Trump ban February 3, 2017The non-profit network for refugee resettlement in the United States may take years to recover from changes announced by President Donald Trump, charity managers and advocates say. The 120-day pause to the programme, and a reduction from 110,000 to 50,000 arrivals in the 2016-2017 fiscal year, will have far-reaching effects. The resettlement system is “not a […]ben
- Displaced and neglected: Ethiopia's desperate drought victims April 19, 2017
- Wareysi ku Saabsan Xaaladda Xuquuqda Aadamaha ee Soomaaliya April 29, 2017Xaaladda Xuquuqda aadamaha ee Soomaaliya ayaa soo hagaagaysa marka loo eego sidii ay hore u ahaan jirtey, inkastoo wali ay jiraan tacadiyo ka dhana xuquuqul insaanka.
- Qarax Xooggan oo laga Maqlay Muqdisho April 28, 2017Qarax xooggan ayaa caawa fiidkii laga maqlay agagaarka Isgoyska Taleex ee magaalada Muqdisho ee caasimadda Soomaaaliya.
- Amnesty International oo Baaq u Dirtay Puntland April 28, 2017Hay’adda xuquuqda aadanaha ee Amnesty International ayaaugu baaqday maamulka Puntland in uu joojiyo qorshe uu doonayo inuu ku daldalo laba wiil oo maxkamad milatari ay bishii February ku xakuntay dil.
- Roobab ka Da'ay Qeybo ka Mid ah Soomaaliya April 28, 2017Roobab ayaa laga soo sheegayaa inay ka da’een deegaano badan oo ka mid ah dalka Soomaaliya, oo qaarkood dhaliyey dhimasho.
- Faaqidaadda: Xaaladda Kala Guurka Soomaaliya April 28, 2017Barnaamijka faaqidaadda toddobaadka waxa uu ku saabsan yahay marxaladda kala guurka ee dalka Soomaaliya. Barnaamijka ayaa qeyb ka ahaa kulan dadweyne oo sidoo kale arrintan looga hadlayey oo shalay VOA ay ku qabatay magaalada Nairobi ee dalka Kenya. Barnaamijka waxaa soo jeedineysa weriyaha VOA ee Nairobi Maryan Maxamuud Barre.
- Daalibaan oo ku Dhawaaqday Howlgal Dagaal April 28, 2017Kooxda Daalibaan ayaa maanta shaaca ka qaaday howl-gal dagaal oo ka dhici doona dalka Afghanistan, kaasi oo lagu beegsanayo ciidamada Mareykanka uu hogaamiyo ee “haysta” dalkaas, si waddanka looga saaro.
- La-taliyihii Trump oo Eedo Cusub loo Haysto April 28, 2017Qoraal cusub oo la soo bandhigay ayaa lagu sheegay in lataliyihii hore ee amniga qaranka Maraykanka Micheal Flynn inuu lacago ka badan $500,000 ka qaatay dalka Turkiga, halka uu Ruushkana ka helay tobannaan kun oo dollar,
- Nairobi: VOA oo qabatay kulan dadweyne April 27, 2017Laanta afka Soomaaliga ee VOA waxay kulan dadweyne ku qabatay magaalada Nairobi ee xarunta dalka Kenya kaas oo looga hadlay Doorka Saxaafadda Xorta ah ee goobaha ay colaaduhu ka jiraan
- Mucaaradka Kenya oo Sharxay Raila Odinga April 27, 2017Ra’iisul wasaarihii hore ee dalka Kenya Raila Odinga, ayaa isbahaysiga mucaaradka Kenya maanta u doorteen inuu noqdo musharraxooda doorashada madaxtinimada ee dhici donta bisha August.
- Dilal Dhowr Ah oo ka Dhacay Muqdisho April 27, 2017Ururka al-Shabaab ayaa sheegtay inay degmada Shibis ku dileen sarkaal ka tirsan ciidamada nabad-sugida Soomaaliya oo lagu magacaabo Maxamuud Xaaji Cali.
- Ciidamo Qarax Lagula Eegtay Duleedka Kismaayo April 27, 2017Ciidamo ajanabi ah oo ay la socdeen ciidamo Soomaali ah oo ka tirsan maamulka Juubaland ayaa maanta qarax miino lala eegtay duleedka magaalada Kismaayo ee gobolka Jubbada Hoose.
- VOA oo Kulan Dadweyne ku Qabatay Nairobi April 27, 2017Magaalada Nairobi waxaa maanta lagu qabtay barnaamij kulan dadweyne oo laanta Af-Soomaaliga ee VOA soo qaban qaabisay.
- Mareykanka: Burcad Badeed Soomaali ah oo la Xukumay April 27, 2017Burcad badeed Soomaali ah ayaa inta noloshiisa ka harsan ku qaadan doona xabsi federal oo Mareykanka ku yaalla, sababo la xiriira inuu weerar ku qaaday Markab ay leeyihiin ciidamada badda Mareykanka, sanadii 2010.
- Qarax ka Dhacay Meel u Dhow Garoonka Dimishiq April 27, 2017Qarax xooggan ayaa maanta ka dhacay meel u dhow garoonka diyaaradaha caalamiga ah ee magaalada Dimishiq ee dalka Syria, waxaana ka dhashay dab xooggan, ayada oo la is-weydiinayo sababta keentay.
- Soomaalida oo Soo Dhaweeyay Go'aanka Mareykanka April 27, 2017Soomaalida ku nool dalka Mareykanka ayaa soo dhaweeysay go,aanki kasoo baxay Hey’adaha Socdaalka Mareykanka ee ahaa inay joojinayaan qabqabashada dadka Soomaalida ah ee sharci darrada ku jooga dalkaan Mareykanka.
- Xasan Shire oo La Abaalmariyay April 27, 2017Abaalmarinta Richard C. Holbrooke Award ee sanad walbaa lagu siiyo magaalada Washington ee caasimada Mareykanka dadka bulshooyinkooda wax tara, ayaa sanadkaan waxaa la siiyey gudoomiyaha difaacayaasha xuquuqda aadanaha Africa, Xasan Shire Sheekh.
- Mareykanka oo Joojiyey Qabashada Dadka Soomaalida April 26, 2017Hey’adaha socdaalka ee Mareykanka ayaa ku wargeliyay safaaradda Soomaalida inay joojinayaan qabqabashada dadka Soomaalida ee sharci darada ah oo aan guryahooda ama goobahooda shaqo loogu tagi doonin.
- Rabshado la Xiriira Doorashada oo ka Dhacay Kenya April 26, 2017Dalka Kenya ayaa waxaa laga cabsi qabaa inay ku fidaan rabshado goos goos ah oo la xiriira doorashooyinka mudadoodu soo dhawaatay ee la filayo inay dalkaas ka dhacaan.
- Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha, Qeybta 368 April 26, 2017Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha ee toddobaadkani waxaa si aad uga barateenba soo jeedinaya Axmed Faarax Cali Idaajaa, waana qeybtii 368-aad. Barnaamijka oo dhan hoosta ka dhageyso.
- Ciidamada Kenya iyo Ethiopia oo Xadgudubyo Lagu Eedeeyey April 26, 2017Warbixin ay qortay qeybta ilaalinta rayidka ee hay'adaha gargaarka ee ka hawlaga Soomaaliya ayaa ku eedeenaysa ciidamada Kenya iyo Itoobiya iyo kuwa AMISOM in hawklgalladooda Soomaaliya ay xadgudub ku yihiin mabaadi’da bani'aadannimada.
- Wareysi ku Saabsan Xaaladda Xuquuqda Aadamaha ee Soomaaliya April 29, 2017