Mudane madaxweyne marka hore waxaan kugusalaamayaa salaanta islaamka salaama caleykum waraxmatulaahi wabarakaatu, marka xiga waxaan kuu rajaynayaa guul iyo in ilaahey kuu fududeeyo xilka adag ee laguu igmaday. Intaas kadib Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kamid ahay kumanaanka qurbe joogta ah ku waasoo ay wajiyadooda kamuuqatay ayaamahan danbe farxad iyo hididiilo iyagoo han weyn u qaba inay u dhalatay dowlad dhab ah, oo lagu soo doortay si xalaal ah.
Anigoo halkaas kaduulaya ayaan waxaan kaloo dhagaystay warbixintaadii ugu danbeysay oo aad soo bandhigaysay wixii qabsoomay iyo waxa ay dowladu hiigsanayso inay suurto galiso waa hadii rabi idmee. Aad ayaan ugu faraxsanaha talaabooyinka ilaa hada laqaaday oo aykamid yihiin in ladhiso dowlad kooban oo lala xisaabtami doono,in lala dagaalo musuqmaasuqa ,iyo in lakobcin doono dhaqaalaha wadanka. Shaki kuma jiro inay talaabooyinkaasi yihiin talaabooyin aad u muhiim ah waana soo dhawaeynayaa ,waxaan rabaa inaan wax yar katilmaamo midkamida talaabooyinka dowladu qaaday oo ah miisaaniyad usamaynta dalka 3da bilood.ee sanadka kadhiman. 24kii bishii oktoober ayay baarlamaanka uu gudoomineyey mudane Prof.Jawaari ansixiyey miisaaniyeda dhaqaale ee 3da bilood ee sanadka kadhiman miisaaniyaadaas oo lagu qayaasay $16 milyan oo loogu talagalay in dalka wax loogu qabto 3da bilood ee sanadka kadhiman.
Aan u dhaadhaco muhiimada qoraalka dhanka kale markaan fiirino dhaqaalaha wadankeena kabaxa oo looqaato qaad ayaa wuxuu 10 laab kabadanyahay miisaaniyada dowlada. Bal ila eeg qarashka uga baxa Soomaaliya ee Kenya ku dhaca Aan ka soo qaado xasuusin yar, qarashka ka soo baxa qaadka nuuca loo yaqaan miirow ga waxa uu si toos ah ugu xaroodaa dalka Kenya, wasaarada Beeraha Kenya waxa ay cadaysay in wax-soo-saarka ugu badan ee dhinaca Beeraha uu ka soo galo qaadka Mirrowga. 2011 waxaa la diyaariyay Warbixin la magac baxday Untold Stories waxaana laga diyaariyay qaadka loo yaqaan Mirrowga cadadka loo kala dhofiyaa waa sidaan:- 16 TON! Garoonka loo yaqaan Wilson Airport iyo 4 Ton oo laga dhoofiyo Jomo Kenyata. 20-kaan Ton iyo kabadan oo si qal-qalooc ah lagu dhoofiyo waxay Aadaan Somalia, qarashka maalin kasta Soomaaliya ka Aada Kenya waxay warbixintu ku sheegaysaa 30 Million oo Kenya money ah oo u dhiganta qiyaas ahaan $315,000 Doolar maalin kasta oo noqonaysa Bishii $9.450.000/Month (Sagaal Malyan Afar Boqol iyo Konton Kun oo Doolar) bil kasta! Sanadkii ma is weydiisay? Waa $113.400.000! Hadaba markaan Sanakiiba $113.400.000 aan siino Kenya aanan ku badalano Caafimaad daro, Mustaqabal La,aan iyo dhalinyaradii wadanka usoo koraysay oo lacuryaamiyo,iyadoo loo adeegsanayo qaadka, Mudane Madaxweyne miyaan la oran Karin waa gumeysi casri ah oo u baahan in loo istaago lagana hortago si loo badbaadiyo aayaha ummada soomaaliyeed. Mudane madaxweyne anigoon doonayn inaan waranka kugu gilgilo,dareensana in howlo badani kuhor yaalaan ogna inaad hogaaminaysid ummad qalafsan oo ay iska jiraan caqabado badan oo kaa hor imaan kara, aan kuxasuusiyo dhaartii aad ku dhaaratay inaad u adeegaysid ummada Soomaaliyeed kana talinaysid DANTA DADKA IYO DALKA SOOMAALIYEED. Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kaloo kuxasuusinayaa in laguu hanweyn yahay ,waxaa kaloo xusid mudan in madaxweyne hore oo wadanka kasoo taliyey Alle ha u naxariistee Maxamed siyaad bare uu garoowsaday dhibaatadaas kuna dhiiraday inuu wax ka qabto.
Dhibaatada qaadka oo oo la orankaro halka ay manta marayso 100 laab ayay kayareyd markaas ,dhanka kalena way jiraan madaxweynayaal ku dhiciwaayey oo indhaha iyo dhagaha kadabooshay TAAHA,IYO OOHINTA, kayeeraysa gayiga soomaaliyeed iyagoo diidaya inay iska hor yimaadaan ama ay ka xanaajiyaan dowladaha Qaadka keensada wadanka waxaana kamid ahaa Madaxweyne shariif. Waxaan kaloo meesha kamaqnayn madaxweynayaasha Puntland iyo Soomaliland oo arintaas si weyn uga gaabsaday iyagoo kaxishoonaya ama kabaqaya dowladaha Itoobiya iyo Kenya oo aan marnaba raali ka ahayn in lasoo hadal qaado ganacsigooda koowaad kaasoo usoo xareeya Sanadkii Bilions doolarka Maraykanka ah.
Dowlada dariska ah ayaa waxay kaloo doonayaan inay kahortagaan inay Soomaaliya usoo kacaan dhalinyaro xayi ah oo miyir qabta oo waxbaratay oo boqolka sanoo soosocota latartami kara wadankooda ,si ay dowladaha dariska ahi arintaas uga hortagaana waxay adeegsadaan qaadka in lagu curyaamiyo dhalinta Soomaaliyeed.laguna qaato dhaqaalaha wadanka. Ugu danbeyntii Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kuu rajaynayaa in ilaahey kuu fududeeyo xilkaas aad qaaday,oo aad kudhaaratay inaad kashaqayn doontid danta dadka iyo dalka. Waxaan kaloo ilaahey kaaga baryayaa inuu kusiiyo karti buuxda oo aad kudhiirato go’aan adagna kaqaadato ,haday dacar kaqaraartahayna aad fool kafool u wajahdo dhibaatadaas Qaadka. Waxaa iga xasuusina qaadashada go’aanada ad-adag waa calaamadaha lagu yaqaan hogaamiyayaasha dhabta ah. Guuleyso’ Wa bilaahi towfiiq
Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
Daily Media Roundup
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- Cosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ... - Formiche.net February 11, 2017Formiche.netCosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ...Formiche.netCon un trionfale “Ha risposto!” L'Osservatore Romano ha pubblicato i chiarimenti scritti da Papa Francesco in risposta ai dubia dei quattro cardinali sulla corretta interpretazione di Amoris laetitia. L'edizione del quotidiano ufficioso della Santa ...In Vatic […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: sul settimanale in edicola oggi articoli di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa February 16, 2017L'Osservatore Romano: sul settimanale in edicola oggi articoli di ...Servizio Informazione Religiosa“Nudo come Gesù crocifisso” è il titolo dell'articolo di monsignor Domenico Sorrentino, vescovo di Assisi-Nocera Umbra-Gualdo Tadino, pubblicato su Il Settimanale de “L'Osservatore Romano” in edicola oggi. Nel suo contributo il presule spiega di […]
- UN'INCHIESTA DELLA GENDARMERIA SUL FINTO ... - Corrispondenza romana (Blog) February 13, 2017FarodiromaUN'INCHIESTA DELLA GENDARMERIA SUL FINTO ...Corrispondenza romana (Blog)La Gendarmeria vaticana sta indagando. Per scoprire chi ha ideato una falsa prima pagina dell'Osservatore Romano in cui – siamo sempre a Carnevale – si ironizza benevolmente sul silenzio perdurante del Pontefice regnante ai “Dubia” presentati da ...Gendarmeria, L […]
- Falso Osservatore e manifesti anti-Papa: cosa succede in Vaticano? - AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia February 13, 2017AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica ItaliaFalso Osservatore e manifesti anti-Papa: cosa succede in Vaticano?AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica ItaliaPoca misericordia? Ma cosa sta succedendo in Vaticano? L'ultima trovata degli oppositori del Papa è stato un falso Osservatore Romano, sostanzialmente una presa in giro allo stile un po' perentorio di Francesco. Un t […]
- L'Osservatore Romano con sgomento: «Trump non si ferma» - Il Secolo d'Italia January 28, 2017Il Secolo d'ItaliaL'Osservatore Romano con sgomento: «Trump non si ferma»Il Secolo d'Italia«Trump non si ferma». Lo sottolinea con sgomento l'Osservatore Romano in un servizio nel quale riferisce delle decisioni del presidente americano. In particolare, parlando della firma dei decreti esecutivi con i quali Trump intende limitare l ...alt […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: mons. Carballo, “discernimento” e ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa January 31, 2017Servizio Informazione ReligiosaL'Osservatore Romano: mons. Carballo, “discernimento” e ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaA tracciare il bilancio è l'arcivescovo José Rodríguez Carballo, segretario della Congregazione per gli istituti di vita consacrata e le società di vita apostolica. Intervistato dall'Osservatore Romano all'indomani dell […]
- Gabbani, Mannoia, Osservatore Romano, Sanremo - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) February 13, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Gabbani, Mannoia, Osservatore Romano, SanremoFarodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Vivendo fuori Italia da ormai vent'anni, da religioso, non sono solito seguire il festival di Sanremo. Ma per ragioni di predicazione ho voluto seguire un certo numero di canzoni dei big e già nella penultima serata, l'unica che ho seguito, due […]
- Papa: da C9 arriva "pieno appoggio" - Corriere dello Sport.it February 13, 2017Corriere dello Sport.itPapa: da C9 arriva "pieno appoggio"Corriere dello Sport.it... Caffarra, Walter Brandmueller e Joachim Meisner) sulla Amoris Laetitia. Ma di recente sono anche comparsi dei manifesti anonimi a Roma che criticavano il Papa. E sempre qualche giorno fa è circolato via mail un falso numero dell'Osservatore Romano.Papa: i 9 ca […]
- Terremoto: Card. Bassetti su Osservatore Romano, “Italia paese di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa January 27, 2017Terremoto: Card. Bassetti su Osservatore Romano, “Italia paese di ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaA scriverlo è il cardinale arcivescovo di Perugia-Città della Pieve, Gualtiero Bassetti, nel suo articolo dal titolo “Un paese fragile” pubblicato nelle colonne de Il Settimanale de “L'Osservatore Romano”, in edicola oggi. Il card. Bassetti ricorda che .. […]
- Sanremo, al Vaticano piace Gabbani: la sua è una canzone teologica - Il Secolo d'Italia February 13, 2017Il Secolo d'ItaliaSanremo, al Vaticano piace Gabbani: la sua è una canzone teologicaIl Secolo d'ItaliaC'è un rapporto tra le canzoni che hanno trionfato a Sanremo e la teologia. Lo scrive il paludato giornale della Santa Sede, L'Osservatore Romano, riferendosi al vincitore Francesco Gabbani con 'Occidentali's karma' e alla […]
- Cosa c'è scritto nel falso Osservatore Romano contro Papa ... - Formiche.net February 11, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Russian philosophy of combat February 19, 2017Here is one bit from an excellent longer piece by Michael Kofman: Russia’s gradual approach is inherently vulnerable, since it is based around fielding the bare minimum amount number of troops in the battlespace to achieve[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Architects create world's first migratory 'bird airport' in China February 19, 2017Australian Architectural firm McGregor Coxall has won a competition to design a wetland bird sanctuary in Tianjin, China. The winning entry will be the world's first migratory "bird airport."[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- Car bomb blast in Somalia marketplace February 19, 2017A car bomb blast at a marketplace Somalia’s capital has killed at least 20 people and injured 50 others, said a local Somali official. The blast by a car bomb parked near a restaurant went off at a busy time when shoppers and traders were gathered inside[...]GreenNews
- Mar-A-Lago Is Now ‘The Southern White House’ February 19, 2017President Donald Trump referred to his Florida property as the “Southern White House” as he tweeted he had a number of meetings lined up at the resort over the weekend.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- UN, international organizations condemn attacks on civilians in parts of Central African Republic February 19, 2017Voicing deep concern over the security situation in the Central African Republic, in particular in the Ouaka and Hautte-Kotto prefectures, the United Nations together with the Economic Community of Central African States, the African Union, the Organization of La Francophonie and the European Union have commended the acts of violence that have exasperated an […]AidNews
- South Sudan: WFP South Sudan Situation Report #164 , 18 February 2017 February 19, 2017Source: World Food Programme Country: South Sudan, Uganda In Numbers 1.85 million internally displaced people (OCHA) 1.5 million South Sudanese refugees (UNHCR) 223,926 seeking shelter with the UN[...]AidNews
- Patna, Delhi among most polluted cities: Report February 19, 2017Air pollution is killing two people in India every minute, with the country’s environment turning more toxic by the day, says a new study published in the journal ‘The Lancet’. In the report, Patna and Delhi figure[...]GreenNews
- This Week Fast Forward 02.19.2017 February 19, 2017Speed through the highlights from the latest "This Week."[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the original[...]GreenNews
- Norma McCorvey, plaintiff in Roe v. Wade abortion ruling, dies at 69 February 19, 2017(Reuters) - Norma McCorvey, the anonymous plaintiff known as "Jane Roe" in the U.S. Supreme Court's landmark Roe v. Wade ruling legalizing abortion, died on Saturday at the age of 69, a journalist close to McCorvey said. McCorvey died on Saturday[...]GreenNews
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe says he is people's choice for 2018 election February 19, 2017By Cris Chinaka HARARE (Reuters) - Zimbabwe's people and the ruling ZANU-PF party see no viable alternative candidate to President Robert Mugabe for general elections in 2018, state media quoted him as saying on Sunday. "The people, you[...]GreenNews
- Father and Son Killed In Head-On Collision With One Another February 19, 2017Police said alcohol was a factor in the crash.[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the original[...]GreenNews
- Police Find 75-Year-Old Woman Molded to Chair After Sitting In Same Spot for Almost a Year February 19, 2017She is now recovering at a local hospital.[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the original article]GreenNews
- Rep. Adam Schiff calls Trump's comment about press 'most alarming' remark since election February 19, 2017The ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee is interviewed on "This Week."[...][Published in GreenNews - Read the[...]GreenNews
- Researcher unveils tool for a cleaner long island sound February 19, 2017(University of Connecticut) A new model released today at the meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science by UConn ecologist Jamie Vaudrey pinpoints sources of nitrogen pollution along Long Island Sound, and shows municipalities what they might do to alleviate it.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- 'Alternative facts' not just in politics and media February 19, 2017(Michigan State University) A Michigan State University scholar is warning those who read about the latest groundbreaking research to proceed with caution. Kevin Elliott, an associate professor who specializes in the philosophy and ethics of science, is presenting an analysis of case studies about conflicts of interest in research this month at the American […]GreenNews
- 26 people detained after Turkey car bomb attack February 19, 2017ISTANBUL (AP) — Turkish officials say 26 people have been detained following a car bomb attack, which killed two people in the southeast of the country.[...][Published in GreenNews - ReadGreenNews
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Bas-Uélé : la Coordination Provinciale Lèpre-Tuberculose en construction à Buta February 19, 2017Source: Caritas Country: Democratic Republic of the Congo Buta, le 19 février 2017 (caritasdev.cd) : Comme la Tshuapa, le Nord-Ubangi, la Lomami, et prochainement le Sud-Ubangi, le Bas-Uélé sera bientôt doté d’une Coordination Provinciale Lèpre-Tuberculose (CPLT). Au nom de son Gouverneur en mission, le Ministre provincial de la Santé du Bas-Uélé, Dr[...] […]AidNews
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Militiamen kill 25 civilians in ethnic attack in DR Congo February 19, 2017Source: Deutsche Welle Country: Democratic Republic of the Congo Author Ole Tangen Jr (AFP) An estimated 25 people, mostly Hutus, have been hacked to death with machetes by militiamen from the Nande ethnic group in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo. They were reportedly beheaded by the attackers. Local officials and activists are reporting[...]AidNews
- Fantasy league aims to lure US students to economics February 19, 2017Have you needed to use your high school chemistry recently? The St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank, part of the US central bank system, is on the forefront of trying to make economic and personal finance information accessible to the general public, and[...]GreenNews
- Norma McCorvey, plaintiff in Roe v. Wade abortion ruling, dies at 69 February 19, 2017McCorvey died on Saturday morning of heart failure at an assisted living home in Katy, Texas, Joshua Prager, a journalist who is writing a book about the decision, said in an email. A reluctant hero of the abortion-rights movement, McCorvey put her[...]GreenNews
- The Russian philosophy of combat February 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- antitribalismPuntland Wax Yar Baa Kaga Harsan In Ay Safiiro Magacawdaan, Ha Sheegtaan In Ay Go’een, Waan Ugu Samr
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State?? (2)
- Wasiirka koowaad ee Soomaaliya oo 2 maalin ku qarash gareeyey 80 Kun USD Muqdisho to Naroobi xili Ciidamada Xooga baahi darteed isku xabadeynayaan Maxaase kala socotaa qarashka ka soo xarooda Dekada weyn iyo Eraboorka Adan Cade (2)
- Xildhibaano Gaaraya 270 Xildhibaan oo Cod Aqlabiyad kaga soo Horjeestey Shirka ka Furmey Magaaladda Garoowe (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (526)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Qarax ka dhacay Muqdisho February 19, 2017Ugu yaraan 16 qof ayaa ku dhintay qarax baabuur oo ka dhacay suuq yar oo ku yaalla xaafadda Kaawo Godey ee degmada Wadajir ee magaalada Muqdisho. Saraakiisha caafimaadka ee isbitaal Madiino ayaa BBC da u sheegay in 47 qof oo dhaawacyo qaba la soo gaarsiiyay isbitaalkooda.
- Ciidanka Ciraaq oo bilaabay duullaan ay ku qabsanayaan bariga Mosil February 19, 2017Ciidanka Ciraaq ayaa billaabay guluf weyn oo ay dib kaga qabsanayaan qaybta galbeed ee magaalada Mosil mintidiinta Dawladda Islaamiga, waxaana cirka ka taageeraya dayaaradaha dagaalka ee xulafada oo garaacaya fariisimaha mintidiinta.
- Dalal Uganda ka furtay xarun sirdoon February 19, 2017Afar dal oo Afrikaan ah ayaa Uganda ka furay xarun loogu tala galay sirdoonka, halkaasoo ay ka xiriirin doonaan dagaalka ka dhanka ah kooxda fallaagada ah ee Allied Democratic Front (ADF).
- Maxkamadda Masar oo go’aamineysa racfaanka rabshaddii Port Said February 19, 2017Maxkamadda ugu saraysa Masar ayaa maanta shaacin doonta go'aankeeda ku aaddan racfaan ay qaateen 11 qof riday xukun dil ah
- Sheekh Cumar C/raxmaan oo ku dhintay xabsi Maraykanka ku yaalla February 19, 2017Wadaadka oo lagu eedeeyey inuu ahaa maskaxdii ka dambaysay tiro weerarro bambooyin ah oo la qorsheeyey in lagu qaado New York horraantii sagaashameeyadii ayaa ku dhintay xabsi ku yaalla Maraykanka, sida ay qoyskiisu sheegeen.
- Dilal ka dhacay magaalada Muqdisho February 18, 2017laba weerar oo lagu bartilmaameedsaday xubno sare ayaa ka dhacay magaalada Muqdisho maanta.
- Trump oo difaacay siyaasadihiisa February 19, 2017Madaxweynaha Maraykanka, Donald Trump, ayaa difaacay guulaha ilaa iyo hadda uu gaaray maamulkiisa, asagoo xalay taageerayaashiisa kula hadlay gobolka Florida.
- Shiinaha oo diiday dhuxusha Kuuriya Woqooyi February 18, 2017Shiinaha ayaa ku dhawaaqay inuu hakinayo dhammaan waxyaabaha looga keeno Kuuriyada Waqooyi.
- Ruushka oo dalalka NATO ku eedeeyay inay dagaal qabow wadaan February 18, 2017Wasiirka arrimaha dibadda ee Ruushka sergei Lavrov oo ka hadlay shirka amniga ee Munich ayaa beeniyay eedo loo jeediyay oo ah inay nabadda curyaaminayaan.
- Holland: Siyaasi ku hanjabay inuu masaajidda xiridoono haddii la doorto February 18, 2017Siyaasi u dhashay Netherlands oo lagu magacaabo Geert Wilders ayaa sheegay inuu qoxootiga Muslimiinta ah ka hor istaagi doono inay dalkaasi galaan.
- Teleefoonkii Hitler oo lagu xaraashayo Mareykanka February 18, 2017Telefoonka uu isticmaali jiray hogaamiyihii Nazi-ga, Hitler ayaa qiimihiisu wuxuu ka billaabanayaa $ 100 kun oo dollar
- Kenya oo beenisay in telefoonada shacabka la baaarayo February 18, 2017Laanta dowladda kenya u qaabilsan isgaarsiinta ayaa sheegtay inaan si baaxad weyn loo dabagalidoonin telefoonada dadka.
- QM: Hala ilaaliyo rayidka ku go’doonsan Mosul February 18, 2017Ciidanka Ciraaq oo isu diyaarinayo duulaan ka dhan ah xooggaga ururka isku magacaabay dowladda Islaamiga ee ku sugan Galbeedka Mosul
- Maxay nolosha noqoneysaa haddii aad qaxooti ahaan ku joogto Mareykanka, tan iyo markii Trump la doortay February 18, 2017Khadijo Cabdulqadir waxay nala wadaageysaa sida ay ugu nooshahay Syracuse, New York, iyo rajada ay ka qabto inay ka shaqeyos xeryaha qaxootiga ee Kenya.
- Madaxweynaha Gambia oo maanta lagu caleemo saarayo Banjul February 18, 2017Madaxweynaha cusub ee Gambia, Adama Barrow, ayaa si rasmi ah loogu caleemo saari doonaa caasimadda Banjul, halkaas oo ay ka dhici doonaan dabaal degyada lagu xusayo 52 guuradii madaxbannaanida dalka.
- Madaxa wakaaladda ilaalinta deegaanka Maraykanka oo xilka loo dhaariyey February 18, 2017Ninka uu madaxweynaha Maraykanka, Donald Trump, u magacaabay inuu noqdo madaxa wakaaladda ilaalinta deegaanka ayaa loo dhaariyey xilka.
- Boqollaal tahriibayaal ah oo dhanka Morocco ka galay Spain February 17, 2017Boqollaal qof oo tahriibayaal ah ayaa xoog ku galay dalka Spain saaka, waxayna ka tallaabeen xuduudda Morocco.
- Howlgal amni oo ka bilowday Pakistan ka dib qaraxii 72 qof lagu dilay February 17, 2017Dowladda Pakistan ayaa sheegtay inay dagaalyahanno mintidiin ah ku dishay howlgal ay fulisay ka dib weerarkii 72-da qof lagu dilay.
- Sidee Warbaahinta Afrika ay wax uga qaban kartaa wararka beenta ah? February 17, 2017Warbaahinta Afrika si wanaagsan miyey uga hortagaan wararka beenta ah?
- Robert Harward oo diiday in uu kaaliyaha ammaanka u noqdo Trump February 17, 2017Qofkii uu madaxweyne Donald Trump u doortay in uu noqdo kaaliyihiisa Ammaanka Qaranka ayaa diiday shaqadaas.
- Qarax ka dhacay Muqdisho February 19, 2017
- Il caso. Roma, spunta una tassa per le processioni religiose - Avvenire.it February 18, 2017
- Esercizi spirituali. Padre Michelini: ho preparato i testi per il Papa in ... - Avvenire.it February 18, 2017
- Sul confine e oltre/5. La salvezza non è un'impresa - Avvenire.it February 18, 2017
- La visita a Roma Tre. Il Papa agli universitari: dialogo, concretezza e ... - Avvenire.it February 17, 2017
- Filosofia e giustizia. Morto Michael Novak, il teologo dell'«economia ... - Avvenire.it February 17, 2017
- 20 febbraio. Lucca festeggia i 110 anni di suor Candida - Avvenire.it February 18, 2017
- TRIBALISM: THE CANCER IN OUR MIDST
- XAL-JACBURKA XULITAANKA BAARLAMAANKA 2016 IYO HABKA DOORASHOOYINKA
- AqoonYahanow Ma Waxaad Qeyb ka Tahay Mushkiladda
- QABYAALADDIID: GABAY
- Aynu Aasno Qabyaalada
- Anti – Tribalism Movement – Return to Somalia.
- Sharta Cabdiwali Shalay ayeey jirtay!! (Bal arag taariikhdiisii hore)
- Somalia activist Safia Abdi Haase gets Norway medal
- Safia oo socdaal ugu jirta ka hadlida gudniinka iwm.
- Death toll in Somalia marketplace blast rises to 34 - Fox News February 19, 2017Fox NewsDeath toll in Somalia marketplace blast rises to 34Fox NewsMOGADISHU, Somalia – The death toll from a car bomb at a marketplace in Somalia's capital has risen to 34 with 52 injured, said a police officer. Many of the dead were carried away by their relatives soon after the blast, said Capt. Mohamed Hussein.Blast in Somalia kills 34 in Mogadishu […]
- Blast in Somalia kills 15 in Mogadishu marketplace - Arizona Daily Sun February 19, 2017Arizona Daily SunBlast in Somalia kills 15 in Mogadishu marketplaceArizona Daily SunA shopkeeper surveys the wreckage of shops destroyed by a blast in a market in the capital Mogadishu, Somalia Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017. A Somali police officer says a blast at a busy market in the western part of Somalia's capital tore through shops and ...altro »
- Somalia: President Pledges to Work With Amisom to Defeat Al-Shabaab - AllAfrica.com February 19, 2017AllAfrica.comSomalia: President Pledges to Work With Amisom to Defeat Al-ShabaabAllAfrica.comSomali President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo today pledged to work closely with the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) in fighting the terrorist group Al-Shabaab which poses the biggest threat to peace and security in the country. President ...altro »
- Hong Kong is the world's freest economy? Try Somalia - South China Morning Post February 18, 2017South China Morning PostHong Kong is the world's freest economy? Try SomaliaSouth China Morning PostIf robbery is your thing then Somalia is your place. You are free to do whatever you want in the Somali economy. Likewise Afghanistan as long as you pay lip service to the American occupiers when you grow poppy for the American drug market. Russia for ... […]
- Somalia refugees affected by the travel ban arrive in Columbia - Columbia Missourian February 19, 2017Columbia MissourianSomalia refugees affected by the travel ban arrive in ColumbiaColumbia MissourianSomalian refugee Abshir Abdirahman hugs his daughter, Iqro Abdirahman, 13, in the Columbia Regional Airport while being reunited Friday after nine years of separation. Abshir Abdirahman has been in America for three of those years. "It was only after I .. […]
- Somalia: Operational Plan for famine prevention (Jan-Jun 2017) - Reliefweb February 18, 2017ReliefwebSomalia: Operational Plan for famine prevention (Jan-Jun 2017)ReliefwebThe situation of children of Somalia is particularly grave. A large scale-up of the drought response in February and March can help prevent the worst-case humanitarian scenario and save lives and livelihoods. This will also help preserve important ...
- UN: Drought-stricken Somalia Has 2 Months to Avert Catastrophe - Voice of America February 17, 2017Voice of AmericaUN: Drought-stricken Somalia Has 2 Months to Avert CatastropheVoice of AmericaUnited Nations aid agencies warn they have a two-month window of opportunity in drought-stricken Somalia in which to scale-up emergency assistance for millions of people and avert a catastrophe. The United Nations estimates that half of Somalia's ...Aid agency […]
- Blue skies over Somalia - Aljazeera.com February 12, 2017Aljazeera.comBlue skies over SomaliaAljazeera.comKey officials, including the speakers of both chambers of the Federal Parliament, were awkwardly seated under the stage where ballots were being cast for the most important election in Somalia's history. And the event itself was being conducted in ...Lessons derived from Somalia pollsThe Standard (press r […]
- British envoy urges action to prevent Somalia famine deaths - Washington Post February 16, 2017Belfast TelegraphBritish envoy urges action to prevent Somalia famine deathsWashington PostUNITED NATIONS — Hundreds of thousands of people in Somalia may die or be near death in May if immediate action isn't taken to address the threat of famine, Britain's envoy for the Horn of Africa warned Wednesday. Nicholas Kay said at a briefing for a ...Soma […]
- Somalia: ICRC assisting 240000 people affected by severe drought - ICRC (press release) February 16, 2017ICRC (press release)Somalia: ICRC assisting 240000 people affected by severe droughtICRC (press release)Nairobi (ICRC) – At a time of increasing concerns about severe drought and potential famine in Somalia, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS) are currently distributing food to 140,000 ...altro » […]
- Death toll in Somalia marketplace blast rises to 34 - Fox News February 19, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bill to increase national service grants for yeshiva students February 19, 2017Bill seeks to make it easier for haredim to volunteer for national service, equalize payment for all who perform national service
- Terrorists who shot at Israeli motorists arrested February 19, 2017Terrorists who carried out multiple shooting attacks on Israeli vehicles in Binyamin arrested.
- Watch: Attempted murder suspects arrested throwing firebombs February 19, 2017IDF video shows Arabs throw three firebombs at Migdal Oz village, two suspects arrested in Beit Fajar.
- 'Your task is as complex as Moses' job' February 19, 2017Rivlin blesses new IDF Chief Rabbi with success in new task of 'connecting,' compares Rabbi Karim's job to that of Moses.
- In pictures: IDF drill in Hevron February 18, 2017Hevron Brigade holds drills, practices dealing with various types of terror attacks and infiltrations.
- Liberman: The three main problems are Iran, Iran, Iran February 17, 2017Defense Minister Liberman meets Secretary of Defense James Mattis to discuss a range of defense-related issues.
- Liberman offers Hamas airport, seaport in exchange for quiet February 16, 2017Defense Minister says Israel willing to build international airport, seaport, industrial zone in Gaza if Hamas ends tunnels, rocket fire.
- Nasrallah warns: We can hit Israel's nuclear reactor in Dimona February 16, 2017Hezbollah leader says all of Israel now under threat: 'We can strike any part of Israel, we can hit Dimona nuclear reactor.'
- Liberman: 'If war is forced on us, IDF knows how to win' February 15, 2017Defense minister Liberman spoke at the annual memorial ceremony for 73 soldiers who died in helicopter disaster.
- 'Revoke salaries of MKs indicted for security offenses' February 15, 2017MK Mickey Levy proposes law to deal with 'absurd' situation where MKs indicted for offences such as aiding terrorists, receive salaries
- Bill to increase national service grants for yeshiva students February 19, 2017
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Finding $1.5 billion for Lake Chad The borders of Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, and Chad meet at Lake Chad. The region is now one of the most critical hum […]Krista
- The cheat sheet: Somalia famine, Trump orders, and chemical weapons in Syria February 10, 2017Every week, IRIN’s team of editors takes a look at what lies ahead on the humanitarian agenda and curates a selection of some of the best reports, opinion, and journalism you may have missed: What’s coming up? Somalia – lessons learnt from 2011 famine? At some point this month, famine may again be declared in Somalia. Whether or not the “f” word is actually […]Krista
- Tackling drought with emergency aid is not the answer February 7, 2017For those forced to live through them, droughts are less an unusual event than a way of life that constantly tests your resilience and resourcefulness. To be a farmer, or make a living from livestock in Ethiopia, where my organisation, Mercy Corps, has been working for many years, you need to be innovative in the face of ever-changing weather patterns. And […]Krista
- US refugee resettlement system reels from Trump ban February 3, 2017The non-profit network for refugee resettlement in the United States may take years to recover from changes announced by President Donald Trump, charity managers and advocates say. The 120-day pause to the programme, and a reduction from 110,000 to 50,000 arrivals in the 2016-2017 fiscal year, will have far-reaching effects. The resettlement system is “not a […]ben
- Blocked by Trump, unwanted by Kenya, Somali refugees face new crisis as famine looms February 2, 2017Somali refugees have no good options any more. With Kenya vowing to close the Dadaab refugee camp within months and resettlement to the United States suspended, many will succumb to growing pressure to return home, where al-Shabab militants and a potential famine await. Mulki Mahmood lives in a busy tenement block of two-bedroom apartments, narrow corridor […]obi
- The Grinch’s not-so-festive guide to food ration cuts December 27, 2016Across much of the world, the festive season is a time of indulgence. But what if you’re too busy fleeing violence and upheaval, or stuck in a refugee camp on reduced rations? It’s been a hard year for the most vulnerable among us. This is partly due to tightening aid budgets, but it’s also the result of there simply being so many more people in crisis who n […]annie
- Reprieve but no solution for Kenya’s Dadaab refugees November 16, 2016The Kenyan government has postponed its closure of the Dadaab refugee camp by six months, but the reprieve does not reverse its ultimate decision to send home 261,000 Somali refugees, despite the loud protest by human rights groups. The international community appears to have given up on a search for an alternative to closing Dadaab, even though the mass ret […]annapm
- Let’s not wait another two years to act on the refugee crisis September 14, 2016No one chooses to flee their home. I fled my country, Somalia, at a young age and ended up in one of Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camps where I spent many years. It was never our choice to leave and I would like nothing more than to return home. As world leaders gather at the UN General Assembly next week to address refugee and migration crises around the world, […]kristy
- How Kenya’s al-Shabab amnesty is a loaded gun August 31, 2016Musa Rashid had fought for a year with the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab until, disillusioned, he returned home to Kenya. Part of the lure was a government amnesty for those who renounced violence, and the promise of support to settle back into his Majengo neighbourhood, a low-income suburb of the capital, Nairobi. Rashid, 40, saw it as a chance to restart […]andrew
- One man’s terrorist is another man’s carpenter July 21, 2016What does a terrorist look like? No such archetype exists of course, but you certainly wouldn’t figure somebody like Mohammed Abdi*. Yet the slight, middle-aged man with a neatly trimmed beard was until 18 months ago a member of the Somali jihadist group al-Shabab – albeit in its finance department. He joined willingly. The former shopkeeper heard a sermon […]andrew
- Lake Chad money, Oxfam-GOAL merger, and serial Syria talks: The Cheat Sheet February 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.