Mudane madaxweyne marka hore waxaan kugusalaamayaa salaanta islaamka salaama caleykum waraxmatulaahi wabarakaatu, marka xiga waxaan kuu rajaynayaa guul iyo in ilaahey kuu fududeeyo xilka adag ee laguu igmaday. Intaas kadib Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kamid ahay kumanaanka qurbe joogta ah ku waasoo ay wajiyadooda kamuuqatay ayaamahan danbe farxad iyo hididiilo iyagoo han weyn u qaba inay u dhalatay dowlad dhab ah, oo lagu soo doortay si xalaal ah.
Anigoo halkaas kaduulaya ayaan waxaan kaloo dhagaystay warbixintaadii ugu danbeysay oo aad soo bandhigaysay wixii qabsoomay iyo waxa ay dowladu hiigsanayso inay suurto galiso waa hadii rabi idmee. Aad ayaan ugu faraxsanaha talaabooyinka ilaa hada laqaaday oo aykamid yihiin in ladhiso dowlad kooban oo lala xisaabtami doono,in lala dagaalo musuqmaasuqa ,iyo in lakobcin doono dhaqaalaha wadanka. Shaki kuma jiro inay talaabooyinkaasi yihiin talaabooyin aad u muhiim ah waana soo dhawaeynayaa ,waxaan rabaa inaan wax yar katilmaamo midkamida talaabooyinka dowladu qaaday oo ah miisaaniyad usamaynta dalka 3da bilood.ee sanadka kadhiman. 24kii bishii oktoober ayay baarlamaanka uu gudoomineyey mudane Prof.Jawaari ansixiyey miisaaniyeda dhaqaale ee 3da bilood ee sanadka kadhiman miisaaniyaadaas oo lagu qayaasay $16 milyan oo loogu talagalay in dalka wax loogu qabto 3da bilood ee sanadka kadhiman.
Aan u dhaadhaco muhiimada qoraalka dhanka kale markaan fiirino dhaqaalaha wadankeena kabaxa oo looqaato qaad ayaa wuxuu 10 laab kabadanyahay miisaaniyada dowlada. Bal ila eeg qarashka uga baxa Soomaaliya ee Kenya ku dhaca Aan ka soo qaado xasuusin yar, qarashka ka soo baxa qaadka nuuca loo yaqaan miirow ga waxa uu si toos ah ugu xaroodaa dalka Kenya, wasaarada Beeraha Kenya waxa ay cadaysay in wax-soo-saarka ugu badan ee dhinaca Beeraha uu ka soo galo qaadka Mirrowga. 2011 waxaa la diyaariyay Warbixin la magac baxday Untold Stories waxaana laga diyaariyay qaadka loo yaqaan Mirrowga cadadka loo kala dhofiyaa waa sidaan:- 16 TON! Garoonka loo yaqaan Wilson Airport iyo 4 Ton oo laga dhoofiyo Jomo Kenyata. 20-kaan Ton iyo kabadan oo si qal-qalooc ah lagu dhoofiyo waxay Aadaan Somalia, qarashka maalin kasta Soomaaliya ka Aada Kenya waxay warbixintu ku sheegaysaa 30 Million oo Kenya money ah oo u dhiganta qiyaas ahaan $315,000 Doolar maalin kasta oo noqonaysa Bishii $9.450.000/Month (Sagaal Malyan Afar Boqol iyo Konton Kun oo Doolar) bil kasta! Sanadkii ma is weydiisay? Waa $113.400.000! Hadaba markaan Sanakiiba $113.400.000 aan siino Kenya aanan ku badalano Caafimaad daro, Mustaqabal La,aan iyo dhalinyaradii wadanka usoo koraysay oo lacuryaamiyo,iyadoo loo adeegsanayo qaadka, Mudane Madaxweyne miyaan la oran Karin waa gumeysi casri ah oo u baahan in loo istaago lagana hortago si loo badbaadiyo aayaha ummada soomaaliyeed. Mudane madaxweyne anigoon doonayn inaan waranka kugu gilgilo,dareensana in howlo badani kuhor yaalaan ogna inaad hogaaminaysid ummad qalafsan oo ay iska jiraan caqabado badan oo kaa hor imaan kara, aan kuxasuusiyo dhaartii aad ku dhaaratay inaad u adeegaysid ummada Soomaaliyeed kana talinaysid DANTA DADKA IYO DALKA SOOMAALIYEED. Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kaloo kuxasuusinayaa in laguu hanweyn yahay ,waxaa kaloo xusid mudan in madaxweyne hore oo wadanka kasoo taliyey Alle ha u naxariistee Maxamed siyaad bare uu garoowsaday dhibaatadaas kuna dhiiraday inuu wax ka qabto.
Dhibaatada qaadka oo oo la orankaro halka ay manta marayso 100 laab ayay kayareyd markaas ,dhanka kalena way jiraan madaxweynayaal ku dhiciwaayey oo indhaha iyo dhagaha kadabooshay TAAHA,IYO OOHINTA, kayeeraysa gayiga soomaaliyeed iyagoo diidaya inay iska hor yimaadaan ama ay ka xanaajiyaan dowladaha Qaadka keensada wadanka waxaana kamid ahaa Madaxweyne shariif. Waxaan kaloo meesha kamaqnayn madaxweynayaasha Puntland iyo Soomaliland oo arintaas si weyn uga gaabsaday iyagoo kaxishoonaya ama kabaqaya dowladaha Itoobiya iyo Kenya oo aan marnaba raali ka ahayn in lasoo hadal qaado ganacsigooda koowaad kaasoo usoo xareeya Sanadkii Bilions doolarka Maraykanka ah.
Dowlada dariska ah ayaa waxay kaloo doonayaan inay kahortagaan inay Soomaaliya usoo kacaan dhalinyaro xayi ah oo miyir qabta oo waxbaratay oo boqolka sanoo soosocota latartami kara wadankooda ,si ay dowladaha dariska ahi arintaas uga hortagaana waxay adeegsadaan qaadka in lagu curyaamiyo dhalinta Soomaaliyeed.laguna qaato dhaqaalaha wadanka. Ugu danbeyntii Mudane madaxweyne waxaan kuu rajaynayaa in ilaahey kuu fududeeyo xilkaas aad qaaday,oo aad kudhaaratay inaad kashaqayn doontid danta dadka iyo dalka. Waxaan kaloo ilaahey kaaga baryayaa inuu kusiiyo karti buuxda oo aad kudhiirato go’aan adagna kaqaadato ,haday dacar kaqaraartahayna aad fool kafool u wajahdo dhibaatadaas Qaadka. Waxaa iga xasuusina qaadashada go’aanada ad-adag waa calaamadaha lagu yaqaan hogaamiyayaasha dhabta ah. Guuleyso’ Wa bilaahi towfiiq
DAILY ALERT NEWS
“RESPECT ISLAMIC VALUES”
Hanaanka kalaguurku uusan ahayn mid dad gaar ah u xiran
DOOD FURAN: Aqoonsiga Khaatumo State??
Mahiiga oo Warqad Af-Ingriisi ah u diray Soomaalida, kagana hadlay Kooxda Aala-Shiikh
DAILY ALERT NEWS
Soomaalida Dalka waa lala Hoggaamin Doona THE NEW SOMALIA ROADMAP
Andrew Mitchell: Waxba kama jiraan haba yaraatee
NIDAAMKA FEDERAALKU XAL UMA AHAN DHIBAATADA SOOMAALIDA
Qunsulka Cusub ee Norway
Moment Media Group
(Exclusive Economic Zone)
Majaajilo ‘ Qabiil & Beenloow ‘
Yaa ka taliya Soomaaliya?
HE WAS MURDERED ON 9 JULY 1989 IN MOGADISHU, SOMALIA.
QABIIL QARAN MA DHISO
JUSTICE IN SOMALIA
SHIRKA LONDAN EE 23 FABERAAYO
DEMYSTIFYING BAADIYOW, A RESPONSE BY ABDULLAZIZ HAGI M. HUSSEIN
FAALO: Others (NUS 0.5) mar waliba “xaq ma ahan ee waa xal” maku imaan karaa xalka Soomaaliya
Afartanguuradii Hirgelinta Far Soomaalida (1972 -2012)
PROF: CABDI ISMAACIIL SAMATAR (QUDBAD TAARIIKHI AH
Dhar magaalo sida lagu qaato dhowaa !!
Waxaan Sameeyay Gudi La Dagaalanka Musuqmaasuqa Balse Xafiiskeygu Kuma Jiro
“SHACAB WALBA MADAX U QALANTA AYUU HELAA”, WINSTON CHARCHIL AYAA YIRI,
Ciyaar iyo BANOONI dheelid u aaday xeebta Xeebta
OPEN LETTER TO PRIME MINISTER MELES ZENAWI
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- September 2016
- January 2016
- July 2015
- April 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- August 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Perché secondo l'Osservatore Romano sul fine vita il Papa innova - Formiche.net November 18, 2017Formiche.netPerché secondo l'Osservatore Romano sul fine vita il Papa innovaFormiche.netAffannarsi a tener bordone alle strumentalizzazioni politiche spremute dalle parole che Papa Francesco ha consegnato al convegno ospitato in Vaticano sul fine-vita? Il netto del discorso di Jorge Mario Bergoglio va accolto per quello che è: non una ...
- Siria, l'incontro Assad-Putin visto dall'Osservatore Romano - Formiche.net November 21, 2017Formiche.netSiria, l'incontro Assad-Putin visto dall'Osservatore RomanoFormiche.netIn Siria le operazioni militari contro i terroristi si stanno avvicinando alla fine ed “è arrivato il momento di lavorare per una soluzione politica della crisi”. È quanto ha dichiarato ieri il capo di stato russo Vladimir Putin rivolgendosi al ...altro »
- L'Osservatore Romano frena l'entusiasmo cattolico per Lutero ... - Il Messaggero October 25, 2017Il MessaggeroL'Osservatore Romano frena l'entusiasmo cattolico per Lutero ...Il MessaggeroCittà del Vaticano L'Osservatore Romano interviene per smorzare l'enfasi elogiativa che, in campo cattolico, sta circondando la figura di Martin Lutero. Un entusiasmo evidente, manifestato da poco anche al segretario della Cei, Nunzio Galantino («la […]
- L'Osservatore Romano: dedicato alle ortodosse il mensile di ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa November 2, 2017L'Osservatore Romano: dedicato alle ortodosse il mensile di ...Servizio Informazione ReligiosaDopo il numero sulle donne protestanti, che si aggiunge al confronto con le donne ebree e in attesa di quello sulle musulmane, “Donne Chiesa Mondo”, il mensile de “L'Osservatore Romano”, dedica il numero di novembre alle donne ortodosse. Un ...
- Virgilio: controlli antidroga. Genitori, mire su palazzo - Lazio - ANSA.it - ANSA.it November 20, 2017ANSA.itVirgilio: controlli antidroga. Genitori, mire su palazzo - Lazio - ANSA.itANSA.it"Oggi all'entrata e all'uscita del Virgilio c'era la polizia con unità cinofile per controlli ai ragazzi. Ci sono stati diversi controlli e perquisizioni, studente per studente, ma nessuno è stato trovato in possesso di sostanze stupefacenti. Oggi ...R […]
- Un quotidiano autistico nascosto, mai presentato come macigno ... - Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa) November 7, 2017Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)Un quotidiano autistico nascosto, mai presentato come macigno ...Farodiroma (Comunicati Stampa)C'è Achille che per amore di giustizia, alla Maddalena, in un isolotto di gabbiani, ha ridistribuito le uova in parti uguali nei nidi, con grande disappunto dei gabbiani che volavano e starnazzavano all'impazzata. C'è Gi […]
- Vaticano. All'asta la Lamborghini regalata al Papa: così si finanziano ... - Avvenire.it November 15, 2017Avvenire.itVaticano. All'asta la Lamborghini regalata al Papa: così si finanziano ...Avvenire.itLamborghini ha regalato un numero unico del modello Huracan a papa Francesco. L'auto verrà messa all'asta: il ricavato per il ritorno dei cristiani nella piana di Ninive e le vittime di tratta. Papa Francesco ha ricevuto in regalo una Lamborghini .. […]
- Storia della letteratura della Magna Grecia - Ottopagine November 23, 2017OttopagineStoria della letteratura della Magna GreciaOttopagineLa presentazione di questo libro rientra in un programma di promozione e valorizzazione della ricchezza di pensiero e di arte della civiltà magno-greca prodotta in Italia Meridionale. Questo il programma del Convegno: Saluti di Giovanni Orsogna, Vice ...Sabato 25 novembre al Museo Civico presenta […]
- Il cardinale Sodano compie 90 anni e festeggia in San Secondo “in ... - Gazzetta D'Asti November 23, 2017Gazzetta D'AstiIl cardinale Sodano compie 90 anni e festeggia in San Secondo “in ...Gazzetta D'AstiIl Cardinale Angelo Sodano oggi compie 90 anni e ha deciso di festeggiare questo importante traguardo ad Asti, nella Collegiata di San Secondo, proprio dove nel 1978 fu ordinato vescovo. Alla celebrazione, “una bella festa di famiglia”, come l'ha […]
- Fiano Romano, droga: arrestati pusher che rifornivano la zona ... - L'Osservatore d'Italia November 22, 2017L'Osservatore d'ItaliaFiano Romano, droga: arrestati pusher che rifornivano la zona ...L'Osservatore d'ItaliaFIANO ROMANO (RM) – Alle prime luci dell'alba, i Carabinieri della Stazione di Fiano Romano hanno notificato un'ordinanza di custodia cautelare, emessa dal GIP del Tribunale di Rieti, nei confronti di due cittadini albane […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- South Sudan: Helping refugee women start again November 24, 2017Source: CARE Country: South Sudan, Uganda Since violence erupted in South Sudan in 2014, more than a million people have fled to safety in Uganda. South Sudanese refugees have been warmly welcomed by the African nation. When refugees arrive, they are given vaccinations, a warm meal, even a plot of land and the resources to begin constructing their new home.[ […]AidNews
- Papua New Guinea: Manus Island: PNG authorities say they have cleared detention centre, all men bused out November 24, 2017Source: Australian Broadcasting Corporation Country: Australia, Papua New Guinea By Pacific affairs reporter Liam Fox on Manus Island, staff The 328 men who had been refusing to leave the closed Manus Island detention centre have now been moved to new camps, Papua New Guinea authorities confirm. Key[...]AidNews
- New research highlights antimicrobial resistance risk in aquaculture November 24, 2017New research from WorldFish undertaken as part of the CGIAR Research Program on Fish Agri-food Systems (FISH) has identified means to...drugs," stated Michael Phillips, Director of Science and Aquaculture, WorldFish and Program Director FISH. "One issue for researchers to[...][Published in AidNews - ReadAidNews
- Myanmar: Joint Open Letter to member and observer states of the UN Human Rights Council for a
special session of the UN Human Rights Council on the deteriorating human rights situation in
Myanmar November 24, 2017Source: Article 19, Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development, Amnesty International, CIVICUS, International Commission of Jurists, International Service for Human Rights, Fédération Internationale des Ligues des Droits de I'Homme, Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, International Bar Association's Human Rights Institute Country: My […]AidNews
- Costa Rica: GIEWS Country Brief: Costa Rica 23-November-2017 November 24, 2017Source: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Country: Costa Rica FOOD SECURITY SNAPSHOT Cereal production in 2017 forecast well below average level Cereal imports in 2017/18[...]AidNews
- Mexico: GIEWS Country Brief: Mexico 22-November-2017 November 24, 2017Source: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Country: Mexico FOOD SECURITY SNAPSHOT Cereal production for 2017 estimated well above average Cereal imports in 2016/17 marketing year unchanged[...]AidNews
- Myanmar: Myanmar: Rohingya returns unthinkable until apartheid system is dismantled November 24, 2017Source: Amnesty International Country: Bangladesh, Myanmar In response to news that the governments of Myanmar and Bangladesh have signed an agreement to return close to a million Rohingya refugees currently in Bangladesh, Amnesty International’s Director for Refugee and Migrant Rights, Charmain Mohamed, said: “While precise details of this deal have not yet […]AidNews
- World: Commit to ending gender-based violence by 2030: UNFPA Executive Director November 24, 2017Source: United Nations Population Fund Country: World Statement of UNFPA Executive Director Dr. Natalia Kanem for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women Rohingya refugees fleeing into Bangladesh have reported horrific stories of[...]AidNews
- Ethiopia: GIEWS Country Brief: Ethiopia - Reference Date: 22-November-2017 November 24, 2017Source: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Country: Ethiopia FOOD SECURITY SNAPSHOT Favourable prospects for 2017 main “meher” season Output of 2017 “belg” secondary[...]AidNews
- Kwame Onwuachi’s ‘Kith & Kin’ Restaurant November 24, 2017In Eater Rey Lopez writes about Kith and Kin and more:A post shared by Kith and Kin (@kithandkindc) on Sep 21, 2017 at 4:14pm PDTOver the past five years, there’s been a marked rise in “Jamaican-inspired” cuisine, food that pivots from[...]NonProfitBlogs
- Bangladesh: Strengthening mental health services in Cox’s Bazar November 24, 2017Source: World Health Organization Country: Bangladesh, Myanmar Over 20 primary health care workers in Cox’s Bazar, including physicians, clinical psychologists and counsellors from government facilities and nongovernment organizations are attending training on the assessment and management of priority mental disorders through the WHO Mental Health Gap Action […]AidNews
- Myanmar: Statement by HR/VP Federica Mogherini on the signing of a bilateral repatriation agreement between the governments of Myanmar and Bangladesh November 24, 2017Source: European Union Country: Bangladesh, Myanmar Bruxelles UNIQUE ID: 171123_12 The signing of the repatriation agreement today in Nay Pyi Taw is an important and welcomed step towards addressing one of the worst humanitarian and human rights crises of our times. Earlier this week in my talks in Dakha with the Prime Minister of Bangladesh,[...]AidNews
- Bangladesh: Nearly 200 000 Rohingya children received the second dose of Cholera vaccine November 24, 2017Source: World Health Organization Country: Bangladesh, Myanmar The second phase of Cholera vaccination campaign was conducted among the newly arrived Rohingya communities in Cox’s Bazar and Bandarban, Bangladesh. It, covered 199 472 children aged one to below five years old while 236 696 children aged below five years old also received a second dose of Polio […]AidNews
- Indonesia: Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity November 24, 2017Source: Jakarta Post Country: Indonesia The Center for Volcanology and Geological Hazards (PVMBG) flew a drone over Mount Agung's crater in Bali on Thursday to analyze ash clouds and volcanic activity after the volcano erupted on Tuesday. A large Ai 450 drone was flown and controlled from a field near the volcano in Karangasem Regency. PVMBG drone team[ […]AidNews
- Malaysia: [Southeast Asia Floods] Singapore Red Cross launches public fundraising appeal, volunteer team arrives in Vietnam for assessment and relief November 24, 2017Source: Singapore Red Cross Country: Malaysia, Viet Nam Singapore, 23 November 2017 - Singapore Red Cross (SRC) today launched a month-long fundraising appeal to aid communities affected by the recent floods in Southeast Asia - notably Typhoon Damrey in Vietnam and the Penang floods early this month. In the first instance, SRC will contribute[...]AidNews
- Indonesia: As rain intensifies, Surakarta on alert for disaster November 24, 2017Source: Jakarta Post Country: Indonesia By Ganug Nugroho Adi Seven districts in Surakarta, Central Java, have declared an emergency alert status for flooding and landslides after high intensity rainfall in the area, which has caused the level of Bengawan Solo River to rise over the past week. Surakarta Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD)[...]AidNews
- China: No casualties from 5-magnitude earthquake in Chongqing November 24, 2017Source: Xinhua Country: China CHONGQING, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- No casualties were reported following a 5-magnitude earthquake in Wulong county in southwest China's Chongqing Municipality Thursday afternoon. The quake struck at a depth of 10 kilometers at 5:43 p.m. More than 30 houses were damaged and one collapsed. Six people were slightly injured,[...]AidNews
- Conservative Onslaught Undermines Gender Advances in Latin America November 24, 2017BUENOS AIRES, Nov 23 (IPS) - A "conservative and fundamentalist onslaught" in Latin America against a supposed "gender ideology" is jeopardising advances in the fight against violence towards women, feminist activists complain.Read the full story, “Conservative Onslaught Undermines[...]AidNews
- Australia: New Migration Regulations increase potential for indefinite detention November 24, 2017Source: Refugee Council of Australia Country: Australia New Migration Regulations took effect on 18 November that could have a very significant impact on[...]AidNews
- Myanmar: Flood Mock Drill Conducting at Ann Township, Rakhine State November 24, 2017Source: Lutheran World Federation Country: Myanmar By Isaac Kyaw Htun Hla In the collaboration with Township Government Counterpart and Fire Brigade Department, LWF Myanmar had organized the simulation about flood at Sakan Maw village on November 23, 2017. The activity is done under the purposes of strengthening awareness on DRR preparedness for[...]AidNews
- South Sudan: Helping refugee women start again November 24, 2017
- Philippines’ Duterte Ends Peace Talks with Maoist-led Rebels November 24, 2017Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has terminated the on-again, off-again peace talks with Maoist-led rebels as hostilities have continued despite the negotiations, the president’s spokesman said Friday. Ending the nearly half-century-long conflict, in which more than 40,000 people have been killed, was among Duterte’s priorities since he took office in J […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- Family: Iran Has Set Date for New Trial of Imprisoned British-Iranian Woman November 24, 2017The British daily The Guardian has reported that authorities in Iran have set a date for the trial of British-Iranian citizen Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, citing the woman's husband. Richard Ratcliffe told the newspaper that his wife will appear in court Dec. 10 to face charges of spreading propaganda. Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who was arrested in Tehran in Apr […]email@example.com (RFE/RL)
- US Navy Calls Off Search for Missing Sailors November 24, 2017The U.S. Navy has halted its search and rescue efforts for three sailors who were lost at sea Wednesday when a U.S. Navy transport plane crashed into the western Pacific Ocean. The Navy said Thursday that eight U.S. Navy and Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force ships, three helicopter squadrons and maritime patrol aircraft had covered nearly 1,000 square nautic […]firstname.lastname@example.org (VOA News)
- Last Refugees Removed From Papua New Guinea Camp November 24, 2017Papua New Guinea authorities said Friday they had relocated the last asylum seekers who had refused for three weeks to leave a closed immigration camp for fear they would face violence in the alternative accommodations. Police Chief Superintendent Dominic Kakas said police and immigration officials removed all 378 men from the male-only camp on Manus Island […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- Chinese Theme Park Seeks to Ride Boom in Demand for Virtual Entertainment November 24, 2017Giant robots and futuristic cyberpunk castles rise out of lush mountain slopes on the outskirts of Guiyang, the capital of one of China’s poorest provinces. Welcome to China’s first virtual reality theme park, which aims to ride a boom in demand for virtual entertainment that is set to propel tenfold growth in the country’s virtual reality market, to hit alm […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- 'Avatar Therapy' Shows Promise in Treatment of Schizophrenia November 24, 2017An experimental therapy for people with schizophrenia that brings them face to face with a computer avatar representing the tormenting voices in their heads has proved promising in early trials. Scientists who conducted a randomized controlled trial comparing the avatar therapy to a form of supportive counseling found that after 12 weeks, the avatars were mo […]email@example.com (Reuters)
- Irish Row Could Collapse Government, Delay Brexit November 24, 2017The Irish government was on the verge of collapse Thursday after the party whose votes Prime Minister Leo Varadkar depends on to pass legislation said it would seek to remove the deputy prime minister in a breach of their cooperation agreement. The crisis comes three weeks ahead of a European Union summit in which the Irish government has an effective veto o […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Reuters)
- EU Eyes Closer Ties With Armenia Amid Tensions Over Brussels Summit Declaration November 24, 2017The leaders of the European Union and the six Eastern Partnership countries will meet in Brussels on Friday in an effort to deepen ties between the EU and the former Soviet republics. The summit's main event will likely be the signing of an enhanced EU partnership deal with Armenia. That pact, however, omits free trade and is less ambitious than the ass […]email@example.com (Rikard Jozwiak)
- Philippines’ Duterte Ends Peace Talks with Maoist-led Rebels November 24, 2017
Dr.Ibrahim H. Abukar For President
SOMALIA AGAINST CORRUPTION MOVEMENT
“Non Paper” to end the Somali transition
Xaqiiqada Batroolka Somalia ku Jira
In response to the “letter to the Diaspora” By the Prime Minister
R/wasaare Gaas Oo Dalbaday $10-Billion
FARSHAXAN waa guurow ka hadlaya horumarka farsamada.
kibirkii Maxaa Helay ?
In dalka laga dhigo Federal ku salaysan 18kii gobol ee horay u jiray..
No Place for Children
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013This week, as part the UK’s Presidency of the G8, Foreign Ministers will meet to discuss the need to encourage the International Financial Institutions (IFIs) to re-engage in Somalia. The G8 countries are some of the largest shareholders in both the World Bank and the IMF. As a result, the UK is using its Presidency […]Matt Baugh
- Opportunity, partnership and commitment. March 18, 2013Last Thursday, the Federal Government of Somalia, together with the UK, hosted the latest meeting with a number of key international partners in Mogadishu. The location was significant. This was the first time such a meeting had been held in Mogadishu since the Federal Government came to power last year. It was a real demonstration […]Matt Baugh
- Giving voice to Somalia’s silent majority March 14, 2013International Women’s Day is a global opportunity to celebrate and promote the rights of women. It is a chance for all of us, men and women, to unite under a single, common aim – gender equality. This is particularly pertinent in Somalia. Everyone in Somalia has suffered from decades of often unrelenting conflict. But Somalia’s […]Matt Baugh
- From the Olympic village to Somalia – FCO women’s stories March 6, 2013In the lead up to International Women’s Day on Friday, we are featuring the stories of women who work for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as guest posts across the FCO bloggers’ network. Jane Stevens and Tracey McLelland are a successful job sharing duo who are part of the communications team working on the upcoming […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: A New Year’s Resolution – Together into 2013 January 9, 2013A year ago, few predicted that Somalia would see such significant changes; yet 2012 saw some real progress in Somalia – including the end of the Transition; a new Parliament (with a significant number of new MPs); the election of a new, reform-minded Speaker and President and a desire for a different type of politics. […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Breaking The Silence On Sexual Violence November 27, 2012Earlier this year, the British Foreign Secretary William Hague MP, announced a new initiative to prevent sexual violence against women. It aims to strengthen international efforts and coordination to prevent and respond to sexual violence, to erode the existing culture of impunity, to increase the number of perpetrators brought to justice and to support stat […]Matt Baugh
- Politics, partnership and patience. November 20, 2012So the final piece of the post-Transition jigsaw has finally fallen into place. Prime Minister Abdi Farah Shirdon’s 10-person Council of Minister is now approved – overwhelmingly – by Parliament and with it, the final act of a two-month process to find Somalia’s new leaders. Put before Parliament last week, their near-unanimous approval of the […] […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: stepping into the future September 11, 2012Yesterday, Somalia marked a major milestone in its recent history. After two decades of civil war, and a year after the Roadmap was agreed, the Transitional Period finally concluded with the election by MPs of new President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud. This was the first such election inside Somalia for many years and came just weeks after […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia: Taking Stock of the Transition August 22, 2012On Monday, Somalia marked a significant milestone in its history. Twenty years after the country fell into conflict, a new Federal Parliament was inaugurated – paving the way to end the Transition in the next few days, and opening the first legislature to be formed inside Somalia since 1991. This is a huge achievement, both for the […]Matt Baugh
- Celebrating Somali Olympic heroes August 2, 2012The following is a guest blog by Fionna Gibb, Deputy Head of Mission at the British Office for Somalia. As Ambassador Matt Baugh is on leave, last Friday I had the pleasure of hosting the British Office for Somalia’s reception in Mogadishu to celebrate the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics. As the sun set […]Matt Baugh
- Somalia and the G8: Push to start April 10, 2013
- antitribalismSh Shariif oo Markiisii ugu horeysay si weyn udhaliilay Siyaasada Farmaajo (Farmaajo anaa dad ka dhi
- antitribalismAgoosto 27 2012 – Dadka Soomaaliyeed waa kuwo muddo rubuc qarni ah ku jira qas iyo qalalaase waxaa m
- antitribalismCan Somalia’s Political Discontent Inspire Transformation? September 21 2012 -----------------------
- antitribalismMadaxweynaha Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif ayaa maanta ganafka ku dhuftay in ay maamulka Puntland yeelat
- antitribalismSomaliland oo shuruud ku xirtey wada hadalka DKMG & warar kale oo qubane ah Nayrobi, Abril 19, 2
- Ra’iisul wasaaraha DKMG Soomaaliya oo sheegay in Dastuurka cusub ee dalka ay ansixin doonaan 1000-qof oo lasoo xulay (3)
- DEG DEG: Shirkii Garoowe Oo Lagu Soo Kala Dareeray Beritona Loo Balamay iyo Ergada Qarkood oo handadaad lagu bilaabay (3)
- Khilaaf Xoogan oo soo kala dhexgalay Saxiixayaashii Road Map-ka iyo Awoodooda oo hoos loo dhigay (2)
- Shirka Garoowe: Xaaraan, Booli & Sadbuursi! (2)
- Madaxweyne sheikh shariif oo ka hor yimid dastuurka cusub ee Puntland sheegayna soomaaliya in ay hal dastuur leedahay (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (4)
- August 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (6)
- March 2017 (2)
- September 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- July 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (1)
- November 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (3)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (12)
- August 2012 (24)
- July 2012 (27)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (37)
- April 2012 (154)
- March 2012 (83)
- February 2012 (71)
- January 2012 (28)
- December 2011 (22)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (5)
- Anti-Tribalism (544)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Rwanda oo dib u dajin u fidisay Afrikaan Liibiya lagu adoonsanayo November 23, 2017Dawladda Rwanda ayaa ku yaboohday in ay magangalyo siinayso 30,000 oo muhaajiriin Afrikaan ah oo ku go'doonsan dalka Liibiya, kuwaas oo badankood ku sugan xaalad adoonsi ah.
- Japan oo su’aalo weeydiinaysa rag ka yimid Kuuriyada Waqooyi November 24, 2017Ciidanka ayaa waxa ay sheegeen in raggan ay la socdeen dooni timid magaalada Yurihonjo, kadibna xabsiga loo taxaabay.
- Qaramada midoobay oo sheegtay in aan gargaar yemen weli gaadhin November 23, 2017Saraakiisha qaramada midoobay ayaa yidhi weli gargaarku in aanu gaadhayn yemen in kasta oo Khamiistii sucuudigu sheegay in uu fududayn doono go'doominta uu saaray dalkaas.
- Heshiis la doonayo in lagu celiyo qaxootiga Rohingya oo ay gaadheen Myanmar iyo Bangladesh November 24, 2017Dowaldaha Myanmar iyo Bangladesh waxay saxiixeen heshiis horseedi karaya in muslimiinta Rohingya ee ku jira xeryaha ku-meel gaarka ah ee Bangladesh dib loogu celiyo Myanmar.
- Qaramada midoobay oo sheegtay in ay hoos u dhacday tirada tahriibayaasha ka talaaba Mediterranean-ku November 23, 2017Qaramada Midoobay waxay sheegtay in tirada dadka tahriibta ah ee ka soo tallaabaya badda Mediterranean-ka ee dalka Libya ay aad hoos ugu dhacday.
- Maxay guusha Muuse Biixi uga dhigantahay wadahadallada Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya? November 23, 2017Wax wadahadallo ah ma aysan dhicin tan iyo intii lagu kala kacay kulankii Turkiga bishii Maarso ee 2015kii, sababahana waxaa qayb ka ahaa hoggaanka sare ee labada dhinac oo uu xiliga kasii dhammaanayay.
- Waydiimaha jawaabaha loo waayay ee Zimbabwe November 23, 2017Xil ka dagiddii uu Robert Mugabe, ka dib ku dhawaad 40 sano oo uu Zimbabwe xukumayay ayaa ahayd mid u dhacday si lama filaan ah, dhaqso ah islamarkana uusan dhiig ku daadan.
- Lix arrimood oo laga bartay muuqaalka askerigii ka baxsaday K/Waqooyi November 23, 2017Waxaa la baahiyay muuqaal aan caadi ahayn oo laga duubay askarigii Kuuriyada Waqooyi dhawaan uga baxsaday dhanka xadka.
- Cilmibaaris: Faa’iidooyiinka caafimaad ee cabidda Bunka November 23, 2017In si dhexdhaxaad ah aad u cabto bunka ama qaxwada waa badqab dhanka caafimaadka ah. Laakiin in aad cabto maalinkii 3 ilaa 4 koob oo bun ah ayaa leh faa'ido caafimaad, sida ku cad daraasad, ay soo saarrtay shirkadda BMJ.
- Facebook oo daaha ka rogaysa bogogga wararka beenta ah faafiya ee Ruushka November 23, 2017Shirkadda Facebook ayaa qorshaynaysa in ay dadka tusto haddii ay ku taxnaayeen bogog ay sameeyeen "dadka ajaaniibta ah" kuwaas oo warar been abuur ah baahiyay intii lagu gudo jiray doorashadii Maraykanka.
- 'Dimuqraadiyad cusub oo ka curatay' Zimbabwe November 23, 2017Hogaamiyaha badali doona Robert Mugabe ayaa ku ammaanay militariga in si nabdoon ay awoodda ugala wareegeen Mugabe,
- Wasiir sheegay in dambiyada laga qaado Kansarka November 23, 2017Dadka Hindiya ayaa aad uga carooday wasiirka caafimaadka ee gobolka Assam oo sheegay in kansarku uu yahay "xukun cadaalad ah" oo ka dhasha dambiyadii hore ee uu qofku gaystay.
- Heshiis dib loogu celinayo qaxootiga Muslimiinta Rohingya oo la saxiixay November 23, 2017Dowladda Bangladesh ayaa heshiis dib loogu celinayo boqolaal ah qaxootiga Muslimiinta Rohingya la saxiixatay xukuumadda Myanmar.
- Singapore oo soo kordhinaysa gaadiidka dadweynaha oo wade la’aan ah November 23, 2017Dowladda Singapore ayaa qorsheynaysa in lasoo kordhiyo baabuurta wade la'aanta ah marka la gaaro sanadka 2022-ka.
- Xildhibaan Ruush ah oo lagu xirey Faransiiska November 23, 2017Xildhibaan ka tirsan Aqalka Sare ee Ruushka ayaa lagu xiray dalka Faransiiska, waxaana lagu furay baaritaan rasmi ah oo la xiriira musuqmaasuq.
- Booliska oo xoog ku galay xeerada qaxootiga ee Manus November 23, 2017Xerada qaxootiga lagu hayo ee jasiiradda Manus ee ku taal Papau New Guinea ayaa askar booliska ahi qasab ku galeen si ay afar boqol oo nin oo diiday in ay ka tagaan xeraada uga saaraan. Xeradaa ayaa dawladda Australia si rasmi ah u xidhay bishii hore.
- Maraykanka oo ku baaqay in falka Myanmar yahay "isir sifayn" November 22, 2017Xoghayaha arimaha dibada Maraykanka Rex Tillerson ayaa yidhi falka milatari ee Myanmar ee ka dhanka ah muslimiinta laga tirada badanyahay ee Rohingya inuu isku keenayo isir sifayn.
- Ratko Mladic oo xabsi daain lagu xukumay November 22, 2017Taliyihii hore ee Serbiyiinta Bosnia Ratko Mladic ayaa lagu xukumay madaxaa ha ku furto ka dib markii lagu helay dambiyo xasuuq ah iyo dilal kale oo uu ka gaystay dagaalkii Bosnia ee sagaashamaadkii.
- Faransiiska oo golaha amaanka ugu baaqay inuu wax ka qabto adoonsiga Liibiya November 22, 2017Faransiiska ayaa ku baaqay kulan golaha amaanka qaramada midoobay ku falanqaynayo sida xun ee loola dhaqmayo muhaajiriinta Liibiya.
- Mnangagwa oo Zimbabwe ku laabtay si uu u badalo Mugabe November 22, 2017Afhayeenka xisbiga ayaa sheegay in ninkan oo 71 jir ah uu dhamaysan doono mudada xilka uga dhimanayd Mugabe oo ah illaa bisha sebtembar ee sanadka 2018-ka.
- Rwanda oo dib u dajin u fidisay Afrikaan Liibiya lagu adoonsanayo November 23, 2017
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017
- Palermo. Vietato pregare a scuola: preside toglie anche foto del Papa - Avvenire.it November 23, 2017
- Udienza. Il Papa ai francescani: abbracciate i lebbrosi del nostro ... - Avvenire.it November 23, 2017
- Avvenire: la prima pagina di domani 24 novembre. Violenza contro ... - Servizio Informazione Religiosa November 23, 2017
- Nomine. Nuovo vescovo a Teramo-Atri e nuovi ausiliari a Roma ... - Avvenire.it November 23, 2017
- Invenzione choc. La macchina per l'eutanasia? Una camera a gas - Avvenire.it November 23, 2017
- MAXAA QABYAALADA LOOGA FUJIN LA’YAHAY SOOMAALIDA?
- Ma labadaas qabiil baa la simi karaa?
- Xildhibaanimooy Xaal qaado!
- IGU SAWIR “MomentEducation Policy
- XOG: Gaas oo dejiyay dhisme ku kacay hal-milyan oo doollar oo uu ka iibsaday dalka Itoobiya, marwadiisa labaad ee uu dhowaan guursaday oo reer Soomaaliland ah.
- Qeyrrow bal qajil!
- 2017 SANADKI SOMALIYA XIJAABATAY (Qormo aqriste)
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017
- US strike in Somalia kills over 100 Shabaab fighters - Chronicle November 23, 2017ChronicleUS strike in Somalia kills over 100 Shabaab fightersChronicle“In coordination with the Federal Government of Somalia, US forces conducted an air strike in Somalia against an al-Shabaab camp on Tuesday, November 21 at approximately 10:30 am local Somalia time (0730 GMT), killing more than 100 militants,” the US ...Somalia requested US air strike | de […]
- US airstrikes kill more than 100 militants in Somalia - PBS NewsHour November 21, 2017PBS NewsHourUS airstrikes kill more than 100 militants in SomaliaPBS NewsHourWASHINGTON — Reflecting stepped-up targeting of extremists in Africa, the U.S. military said airstrikes killed more than 100 militants in Somalia on Tuesday and hit Islamic State fighters in Libya days earlier. U.S. Africa Command, which manages U.S ...US airstrike in Somalia kills […]
- AMISOM trains Somali security forces on engendering women in the sector - ReliefWeb November 23, 2017AMISOM trains Somali security forces on engendering women in the sectorReliefWebMogadishu, 22 November 2017 – The African Union Mission in Somalia is facilitating a two-day workshop for members of the Somali National Security Forces, on how to engender women and support the integration of gender issues at work. The training of at ...Somali Military Officers […]
- US Says Airstrike Kills More Than 100 al-Shabaab Fighters in Somalia - Wall Street Journal November 22, 2017Wall Street JournalUS Says Airstrike Kills More Than 100 al-Shabaab Fighters in SomaliaWall Street JournalWASHINGTON—The U.S. military said it conducted an airstrike in Somalia that killed more than 100 militants linked to al Qaeda-affiliated al-Shabaab. Tuesday's operation was the latest sign of an expansion of American military efforts against ...
- Somalia: Humanitarian Dashboard - October 2017 (issued on 21 ... - Reliefweb November 22, 2017ReliefwebSomalia: Humanitarian Dashboard - October 2017 (issued on 21 ...ReliefwebThe unprecedented drought spanning over four consecutive poor rainy seasons has severely aggravated the humanitarian crisis in Somalia and needs are on the rise due to limited rain, displacement, lack of access to basic services and continuing conﬂict ...altro »
- More Phones, More Transfers?: A case study from Save the Children's Emergency Food Security Program using Mobile ... - ReliefWeb November 23, 2017ReliefWebMore Phones, More Transfers?: A case study from Save the Children's Emergency Food Security Program using Mobile ...ReliefWebSave the Children's Emergency Food Security and Livelihoods team responds to emergency food crises worldwide, and cash transfers are one of the essential approaches that can be used to help families meet their basic […]
- US military builds up in land of 'Black Hawk Down' disaster - Politico - Politico November 19, 2017NewsweekUS military builds up in land of 'Black Hawk Down' disaster - PoliticoPoliticoThe Pentagon now has its largest military presence in the war-torn African nation since the deadly battle in 1993.Is the United States Getting Into Another Forever War in Somalia?NewsweekAfter Huge Truck Bombings, US Steps Up Attacks Against Somali MilitantsNew Yo […]
- Trump Doubles U.S. Forces in Somalia to Fight ISIS and Al-Shabab ... - Newsweek November 20, 2017NewsweekTrump Doubles U.S. Forces in Somalia to Fight ISIS and Al-Shabab ...NewsweekThe Trump administration has more than doubled the number of U.S. troops in Somalia this year, putting them at the highest level since the 1993 Black Hawk Down episode that left 18 Americans dead. There are now more than 500 U.S. troops stationed in ...altro »
- US Carries Out 3 Drone Strikes Targeting Extremists in Somalia - TIME November 12, 2017Fox NewsUS Carries Out 3 Drone Strikes Targeting Extremists in SomaliaTIME(MOGADISHU, Somalia) — U.S. forces say they have carried out three drone strikes within 24 hours in Somalia, stepping up their campaign against the Islamic extremist rebels of al-Shabab and the Islamic State group. The strikes by unmanned drones ...Three US strikes in Somalia kill […]
- Somalia illegally surrendered citizen to Ethiopia - parliamentary ... - africanews November 20, 2017africanewsSomalia illegally surrendered citizen to Ethiopia - parliamentary ...africanewsSomalia's parliament, the House of the People, says the government's formal handover of a Somali national to neighbouring Ethiopia was illegal.Somalia: Former NISA chief to respond to House allegationGarowe OnlineSomalia: Report: ONLF Rebel Leader Illegally Ext […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Liberman: Situation in Gaza still tense November 23, 2017Defense Minister meets heads of the local councils in the Gaza Belt, says IDF remains on high alert after blowing up terror tunnel.
- Watch: Israeli Forces arrest 'Tunnel Road' terrorists November 23, 2017Security forces arrest terrorists who threw explosives onto Jerusalem-bound highway.
- Israelis bilked by overseas telephone scam November 23, 2017'The method is very simple: Lure people into calling back an extremely expensive provider.'
- Arrested Hamas terrorist provides information on terror tunnels November 23, 2017Israeli security forces arrest Hamas terrorist attempting to infiltrate Israel.
- Report: Trump revealed info on covert Israeli mission in Syria November 23, 2017Vanity Fair discloses details on classified information that Trump allegedly revealed to Russians in May.
- 'Death penalty won't deter terrorists' November 22, 2017Hanegbi to Arutz Sheva: Deporting terrorists' families most effective. 'Death for someone who is willing to die is not a deterrent.'
- Two life sentences for terrorist who murdered IDF soldier November 22, 2017Terrorist who murdered Elhai Taharlev, injured a second soldier, receives two life sentences, to pay compensation to victims' families.
- Attempt to smuggle dangerous materials into Gaza foiled November 22, 2017Security forces foil attempt to smuggle liquid for mass production of explosives to Gaza terrorists.
- Netanyahu and Putin discuss Syria ceasefire November 21, 2017Netanyahu tells Russian President Israel opposes Syria ceasefire which would leave Iranian-backed militias close to Israeli border.
- Teen terrorist released after 2 months November 21, 2017Terrorist who committed stabbing attack released based on law preventing long prison terms for terrorists under age of 14.
- Liberman: Situation in Gaza still tense November 23, 2017
- Ethnic violence displaces hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians November 8, 2017Lifting her robe the young woman revealed undulating scar tissue blanketing her breasts, stomach, and extending up her neck and along her arms. “They poured petrol over me then lit it,” said 28-year-old Husaida Mohammed. “They were Somali boys.” When IRIN met Mohammed she was in a camp of about 3,500 displaced Oromo people on the outskirts of Harar, the anci […]obi
- US ramps up military strikes in Somalia November 8, 2017When Ali Osman Diblawe arrived in Bariire he was barefoot and winded. He had sprinted the 2.5 kilometres from his farm to the southern Somali town after hearing a barrage of gunfire tear through his small village soon after the early morning prayer. That was on 25 August. In the days prior, he and at least two others on the farm had seen what they thought wa […]obi
- Shock and revulsion over Mogadishu bombing October 16, 2017The bomb was as enormous as the flecks of torn skin smudging the ground are miniscule. Entire overcrowded buses were blown up, every passenger killed. No one in the vicinity was spared: shopkeepers at the side of the road selling khat; office managers; children fooling around or running errands for parents; a medical student about to graduate; mothers; fathe […]obi
- Six major humanitarian challenges confronting the UN General Assembly September 18, 2017Hype over what President Donald Trump may or may not say dominated the media build-up to this week’s UN General Assembly. However, US funding cuts and the apparent absence of American authority on key global issues weigh more heavily over world leaders beset by a host of daunting humanitarian challenges. It’s the first UNGA since Trump was elected presiden […]whitney
- Somalia’s impossible fight against cholera August 1, 2017Ahmed Hussein’s perfectly white teeth seem too big for his mouth; his upper arms look like they belong to a little boy, not a 23-year-old man. Propped up on an iron bed, Hussein laughs and says he always was slim. But he is clearly malnourished. Hussein arrived at Mogadishu’s Bandir Hospital a day earlier with his mother and two sisters, all suffering from a […]obi
- The Somali pirates are back (SPOILER ALERT: they never really left) July 19, 2017A pirate with a full beard makes an ironic salute as I walk towards him across the red gravel of the prison yard in Garowe, the capital of the Somali region of Puntland. His fellow prisoners turn away in disgust or yell curses at me through the bars. "We hate you. It's your fault that we are sitting here like animals in a cage. It’s humiliating tha […]obi
- Displaced and neglected: Ethiopia's desperate drought victims April 19, 2017Dead camels rot on the outskirts of informal settlements in Ethiopia’s rain-starved Somali region as their owners, once proudly self-sufficient pastoralists, turn to government aid to stay alive. Ethiopia is facing a drought so terrible that nomadic herders, the hardiest of survivors, have been pushed to the brink. The lucky ones receive supplies of food and […]obi
- We are not the world: Inside the “perfect storm” of famine March 29, 2017Like the four countries facing extreme hunger crises today, the famine that gripped Ethiopia from 1983 to 1985 struggled for attention until it was far too late. There was conflict. There had been years of consecutive drought – similar to Somalia now. The government spent its money on fighting, not aid. The rich world eventually reacted, with Bob Geldof and […]miranda
- Famine in Somalia: Twice in six years? March 28, 2017Six years after a famine killed a quarter of a million people in Somalia, the country is threatened with another. Famines only occur if political decision-makers allow them to; it is imperative that the right decisions are made now. But have we learnt enough from the mistakes of 2011? The context has changed since 2011. Somalia now has a functioning – if lim […]Krista
- Why there’s no need to panic on UN peacekeeping cuts March 24, 2017Fears are growing that the UN will be forced to drastically cut peacekeeping missions at President Donald Trump’s behest. Fortunately, it's a lot more complicated than that. First, Trump has to get his proposed budget through the US Congress and then, even if he does, where and when to cut the presence of blue helmets around the globe relies on tricky d […]Krista
- Ethnic violence displaces hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians November 8, 2017
- Dhageyso kulamadii ciyaarihi Yurub ee xalay dhacay November 23, 2017WASHINGTON. D.C — Waxaa xalay dhacay kulamo ka tirsan Koobka Kooxaha Horyaalkada Yurub. Wararki ugu danbeeyay waxaa inoo haya Jamaal Axmed Cismaan.
- Maamul Goboleedyada oo ku baaqay in lagala tashado hindise sharciyeedyo November 23, 2017Maamul-goboleedyada Soomaaliya ayaa Aqalka Sare ee baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ka codsaday inuu hakiyo ansixiinta hinside sharciyeeyada loo soo gudbiyay ama ay anxisIyaan tan iyo ay dowladda dhexe ka fulinayso qodobadii ay labda dhinac ku heshiiyeen 5-tii November iyo waliba qodobka 54aad ee dastuurka KMG ee Soomaaliya.
- Ciidamada Puntland iyo Galmudug oo Gaalkacyo ku dagaallamay November 23, 2017Ciidamo ka kala tirsan maamullada Galmudug iyo Puntland ayaa dagaallo goos-goos ah waxay ku dhexmarayaan gudaha magaalada Gaalkacyo. Dagaalladan ayaa lagu soo warramayaa inay salka ku hayaan muran la xiriira adeegsiga bakhaar ku yaalla bartamaha suuqa magaalada. Inta la xaqiijiyay 4 qof ayaa dhintay, in kabadan 10 kalena way ku dhawacmeen dagaalladan ka socd […]
- Afhayeenka Baarlamaanka Jabuuti oo Muqdisho Booqanaya November 23, 2017Afhayeenka baarlamaanka Djibouti, Maxamed Cali Xumed, ayaa maanta wuxuu gaaray magaalada Muqdisho ee dalka Soomaaliya, halkaasi oo waddahallo uu la qaadanayo baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.
- Sacuudiga oo u ogolanaaya Yemen in gar-gaar lageeyo November 23, 2017Isbaheysiga uu Sacuudigu hoggaamiyo ayaa sheegay in ay dekedaha iyo garoomada diyuuradaha Yemen u furayaan gaadiidka sida gargaarka bani-aadanimo.
- Mucaaradka Zimbabwe oo war soo saaray November 23, 2017Xisbiga ugu weyn mucaaradka Zimbabwe ayaa ugu baaqay madaxweynaha cusub ee dalkaasi, inuu burburiyo tiirarkii musuqmaasuq ee maamulkii madaxweyne Mugabe.
- Golaha ammaanka oo ka shiraya muhaajiriin lagu iibiyey Libya November 23, 2017Faransiiska ayaa doonaya in kuklan deg deg uu golaha ammaanka ee QM ka yeehsho iibka la tuhunsan yahay ee muhaajiriinta Afrika ee si addoomo ahaanta loogu iibiyo dalka Libya.
- RW Kheyre iyo Shariif Xasan oo Baydhabo ku kulmay November 22, 2017Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya, Xasan Cali Kheyre, iyo wafdi uu hoggaaminayo ayaa maanta tagay magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Baay.
- Dhageyso Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha November 22, 2017Barnaamijka Dhaqanka iyo Hiddaha ee toddobaadkani waxaa sidi aad uga barateenba soo jeedinaya Axmed Faarax Cali Idaajaa, waana qeybtii 393-aad.
- Xagee Buu Ku Furtay Geedigii Hayaanka Doorashada Soomaaliland November 22, 2017Somaliland ayaa ugu danbeyntii soo afjartay todobaadyo ay siyaasiyiinta iyo dadkuba ku mashquulsanaayeen ololihii doorashada, cod bixinta iyo sugistii ku dhawaaqista natiijada doorashada.
- WARBIXIN: Mareykanka oo Kordhiyay Weerarada uu Ka Fuliyo Soomaaliya November 22, 2017Dowlada Mareykanka ayaa laba laabtay sanadkaan weerarada ka dhanka ah kooxaha argagixisada ee ka dagaalama Soomaaliya.
- 100 Ka Tirsan Shabab oo Lagu Dilay Baay. November 22, 2017Mareykanka ayaa sheegay in weerar ay u adeegsadeen diyaarad nooca Dronka ah oo ay ku dileen in ka badan 100 ka tirsan maleeshiyada al-shabab, meel ka tirsan gobolka Bay.
- Dhageyso Faah-faahinta Kulamadi Xalay Dhacay ee Yurub November 22, 2017Waxaa xalay dhacay kulamo ka tirsan Koobka Kooxaha Horyaalkada Yurub. Wararki ugu danbeeyay waxaa inoo haya Maxamuud Mascadde.
- Sacad Xariiri oo hakad heliyay is-casilaaddiisii November 22, 2017Reysal wasaaraha Lubnaan, Sacad Al Xariiri, ayaa sheegey Arbacada maanta in uu dib u dhigayo is casilaaddiisa, kadib markii uu madaxweyne Michel Aoun. uu sidaas ka dalbaday.
- Madaxweyne Robert Mugabe oo iscasilay November 21, 2017Madaxweynaha dalka Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe ayaa is-casilay, sida uu ku warramay afhayeenka baarlamanka dalkaas.
- Dhageyso kulamadii ciyaarihi Yurub ee xalay dhacay November 23, 2017